Tutoring The Badboy (BWWM)

By Rieaboo29

Natalie was always prepared for everything. She managed a 3.8 gpa in school, tutored students on her time, an... More

🖤Details and Cast🖤
Extra Cast🖤✨
Prologue ✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie pt 2✨
Natalie✨
Natalie ✨
Natalie✨
*NOT AN UPDATE (Juss A Recap)*
Thank You!!!❤️
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Natalie ✨
Natalie✨
Unknown
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Unknown
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Thank You!!!!!🤧❤️

Isaiah

7.1K 289 129
By Rieaboo29

I got up to take a shower so I can head over to Demi's.

When a few minutes after I came out I heard a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I said as I saw my mom open the door.

"Yes mom?"

"Hows Natalie?"

"Good.Why?"

"Just asking. You know Natalie really seems like a nice sweet little girl."

"How do you know ya'll only had a full conversation once?"

Usually when Natalie comes over to tutor she greets her once but then go by her business. Last week when I invited her to my aunts wedding that was literally the first time they had a conversation together.

"I just do. Anyway I was just coming to tell you that me and your father are going to be out are away for the weekend for business. So where are you going to be?"

"Demi's." I said as I put on my shirt. And grabbed my keys.

"Call me when you are on your way back. We left you some money on the bar."

"Why can't I just have my card instead?"

"Maybe you didn't hear me Isaiah. You are not getting everything handed to you. You should be grateful I'm even letting you go out and have you car still. I just don't want to see you fail."She said as she came up closer to me.

"Yeah." I signed as she lifted my head up.

"I love you and tell Donna I said hello." She said as she kissed my cheek and walked out.

"Love you." I yelled as I sat down for a moment.

I texted Demi and told him I mmmm coming over. I went to the kitchen and to get the money my mom left me.

$600?

I scoffed and walked away angrily. I seriously need to get my act together. I can't be walking around with change. This new act my mother is pulling is destroying me. I got in my car and left.

I blast some music on my way over playing 'Dior' by POP SMOKE.

As I was playing the song I couldn't help to wonder what Natalie was doing?

I texted her to ask. Afterwards I texted Demi to let him know I made it to his house so he can let me in.

"My brother from another mother!" he said as he let me in.

"Wassup." I said as we did our handshake. And went downstairs to the basement.

Demi's basement ^^

"What you doing?"

"Nothing much." He said as he handed me that stick to his PS4.

"What you try'n to play?" I asked as I plopped on his couch.

"NBA 2K19 or Call of Duty Black Ops III?"

"NBA 2K19 cause I still have to beat you on that sixth round."

He chuckled while saying ' I can try.'

"Watch me."

"Your funeral." He put the game in and we started playing. I played with the Cleveland Cavaliers. While he played with Los Angeles Clippers.

We played five rounds and of course I finally beat him. Although we was only two points away from me.

"What I say? Didn't I say i was going to kick your ass?" I said as I started laughing.

He shook his head while saying it was not a fair game. "You only won because you had the Cleveland's."

"Ok, but you was like I wasn't going to beat you, but look who lost-"

"By two points! How about you let me play with the Cleveland's then and we'll see whose the best then?"

"I wish you would. I'll get the Warriors on your ass." I said keeping him quiet for a few seconds.

"Really why you gotta go there?"

"Yeah. Cause you already know the Warriors can defeat them." I said filling pressed about myself.

"Maybe?"

"Maybe?! Why you tripping? You know they can defeat you. Plus its already been proven that the Warriors can defeat the Cleveland's based on the last two games they had so far. Out of three."

"But thats two out of three games. Not three out of three. Two. You always have to count that last win because it can change the respect for the game."

"Are you serious? The Warriors roasted the hell out of the Cleveland's twice. The third chance is nothing compared to two wins." I said defending the Warriors.

Then we started arguing and having a debate on why the Warriors won because of the people that are in the team.

After a good long ten minutes his mom came down.

"What the hell is all that noise going on down here?" She asked looking at me and Demi.

"Mom can you please tell this dummy over here that no matter how bad the Warriors whooped the Cleveland's, that they still have a small chance of victory of winning the last game. And that the last win still means something, even if you lost twice?"

He said trying to let his mom agree with him.

"Hi moma." I said as I waved at her.

"Hi Ace. How are you? How's school and tutor? I heard you got shut down on most of you things."

Ever since I was little she had called me Ace. I never really knew why. And when I started to call her moma at first it was weird but now it just kinda grew on me.

"Yeah. Everything's good. It's just hard to comprehend what just happened to me. You know it's been over a month and I still can't even get a bank card back."

"Aw. Poor Ace. It's just learning discipline. It's not a bad thing. Your mother just doesn't want you to depend on them to support you. She just want to she that she mad a success with her children. Okay?"

I nodded and looked away at the game.

Demi's mom is cool and all but I'm low key scared of her. She will beat my ass with in a heart beat if she ever found out I did something dumb. She's like my second mother.

And I have witnessed the other side of Mrs. Harrison and it's not pretty. But that's a story for another time.

"Now Demi far as the game between the Cleveland's being defeated twice and hoping for a victory on the last game always does mean something to the teammates. But at the same time there is an 90% that the Warriors are going to win because thet defeated the Cleveland's twice. But you never know if that 10% can change something." She said.

"Told you." Demi said.

"Technically she was agreeing with both of us."

Then he looked up at his mom who just shrugged her shoulders in agreement.

"Thank you." I Said laughing at Demi.

"Ok boys calm down. Don't get all
hipped up because at the end of the day its just a game and we are all winners. Now I am going to the store would you guys like anything while I'm out?"

We shook our heads no. "Well see you shortly. Ace you know your welcome to anything. And your father should be home in an hour." She said as she was heading up the stairs.

"Oh and Demi don't forget to take the trash out."

"Ok." he said as he sat back on the couch.

"Demi it better be out before I come back and I won't be gone that long." She yelled as we heard the front door close.

"Why couldn't she take it out? I mean she's on her way out anyway."

"Just take the trash out before she come back bro or its going to me and your ass just because I was here." I said as I paused the game.

"You right." He got up and went upstairs to take the trash out.

"Aye yo you still want to smoke this jay?"

"Hell yeah. About time." And with that we went outside to his backyard. Only because his mom doesn't like the smell in her house.

Also because she doesn't technically know that he still smokes.

Five minutes pasted and the stuff is starting to kick in making us laugh at things that wasn't funny before.

"Aye yo do you remember that girl who used to live around your way that you used to stalk on, but she moved?"

I thought about it for a moment before responding. "Kristen?" I asked in remembrance.

"Yeah her. Why did you stalk her again? You used to come over and tell me all the time.

"I thought she was cute."

"Hmm. What would you do if you saw her again?" He asked as he pasted me the jay.

"Probably fuck her."

"So you wouldn't date her?"

"Nah."

"No?" He said making it seem like I said it wrong. "Oh is it because of Lillian?"

"Nah. I just wouldn't. I have my eye on something else."

When I said he looked at me surprised.

"Is it Natalie?"

"W-what n-no. She's my tutor."

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Just like I'm your brother."

"I'm serious."

"So am I. Just admit you like Natalie?"

"I don't."

"You do."

"Dont."

"If so explain to me why you hang out with her?"

"For tutor."

"So last week when you took her to Sarah's wedding that was for tutor or was it because you like her?"

"Really. I was just being nice. I would have invited you instead, but you were  out of town."

"Oh don't try to switch the blame here."He said raising his eyebrow.

"W-why are we on this subject again?" Then my phone buzzed from Natalie texting me.

Which made me smile.

"See. What I say your turning red?" He said making me give in.

I took a breathe before responding.

"Fine. I do like hanging around her, but that doesn't mean I like her."

Demi laughed while shacking his head.

"Whatever dude. I knew it all along."

"I admitted it but you better not tell her or nobody."

"Trust me your secret is safe with me." He said as he went across his lips like he zipped them silent.

"Give me that." I said as I snatched the jay from him.

"Cant believe it Isaiah and Natalie. Mmm...Mmm...Mmm..."

I shook my head as I took another puff and read Natalie's text.

Baby Girl😏: " Sorry can't talk. See you Tuesday."

Me: "See ya."

With that I turned my phone off and started back puffing the jay.

After we finished we went back to the basement and played another game. And invited Dejon and Karlos to come over as well. We all just chilled, talked, and played the game.

We heard the door open hearing Demi's mom yelling to get the groceries.

We went upstairs to help them with the groceries and put them away. Afterwards I decided to go ahead and leave.

"Alright bro's see y'all later." I said as we all did our handshake.

"Alright."

"Oh Isaiah your leaving? Your not staying for dinner?"

"Obvious mom if he's leaving." Demi said.

And we all looked at him. And his mother smacked the shit out of him.

"Watch who your talking to next time." She said as we all stated laughing at him.

"Yes ma'am. I better head out since it's getting late."

"Oh ok. Do you want to take a plate home? I know your parents are out of town and I know your not planing on cooking the whole weekend." she said.

That's true.

"Sure. Do you have cheese?"

"We have Cheese, pepperoni and bacon, ham and cheese, and supreme. Take whatever you want darling." she said as she handed me a plate to go. Which turned into a box of pizza.

I grabbed me a couple of different pieces before leaving. Then she handed me 2 bottles of water and 3 sodas.

"Thank you. Alright see ya'll later." I said I left the kitchen.

"I'll tell your mom your heading home so she won't have to worry." She said as she gave me a hug.

"Bye Isaiah." I heard Destiny say.

"Bye."

I was on my way out the door when Mr. Harrison walked in.

"Isaiah what the hell you doing? Stealing pizza from us? Ya mama don't feed you or something?" He said as he closed the door.

"Oh no sir. Mrs. harrison offered me some to go. I was just on my way out." I said as i swallowed the piece I had in my mouth.

"I'm just playing. How are you?"

"Good sir. You?"

"Doing fine. How's school going I heard your in tutor now? That's good."

"Yeah."

"Im thinking about doing the same for my knuckle head son over there. I'm pretty sure he needs the same discipline." He said making me laugh.

"Yea well. Don't let me stop you. I'll see you around. Tell your dad wassup."

With that I walked out and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 2.5K 39
"You don't know what I went through!" I yelled at him, angry tears streaming down my face. He stared at me for a long time before he spoke. "I loved...
12.8K 677 29
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/615226 iTunes: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/jBhSUM5O6q ________________________________________ There's a fi...
930K 25.2K 60
"What are you doing here?" I ask but it comes out as a sob. I don't want him, or anyone for that matter, to see me like this. I'm a wreck. Wyatt does...
9.5K 371 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...