Hold Tight |Jason McCann|

Από Jerryismypizza

She kept him sane and he gave her the love that she craved so deeply. She was his partner in crime- he was th... Περισσότερα

HOLD TIGHT - announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 42

1.3K 30 4
Από Jerryismypizza

| Savanna |

"If Damien hadn't-"

We were interrupted by Jason who walked back in to the room, pulling his phone away from his ear as he looked at me.

"That was work, I have a meeting that I have to er, get to, I will pick you up later, is that fine?" He announced as he looked at my mom. I didn't believe that he had a meeting because well, Jason was the one who set up meetings according to his time. He didn't wait around for other people, he made his own agendas. But obviously, there was a reason why he couldn't announce the real reason, in front of my mom.

"Yes... that's fine" I told him as I turned to look at my mom who stood up to give Jason a hug goodbye.

"Thank you, for bringing her back to me" She spoke.

Jason nodded, reassuringly before turning to look at me before he left the room.

"Mom, I'll be back" I told her before leaving the room to see him in the hallway. I quickly walked towards him, my limp not helping as he turned around to look at me.

"Slow down, Savanna" He said watching me approach him.

"Where are you going?" I asked, straight forwardly. I think secrets were the last thing we needed to be having. He sighed, "Ryan called, I have to deal with somebody" I was surprised he was even telling me this but I wasn't complaining. "And nobody else can do it? Why do you have to leave now?" I asked.

He stepped forward and placed his hands on my cheeks, caressing them with his thumbs. "I wouldn't leave you if I knew you were going to be alone. I know your mom missed you and you missed her just as much. I have to do this and I'll be back soon, okay?" He explained making me slowly nod.

"I love you" He muttered pressing his lips against my forehead. I closed my eyes sighing deeply as I resisted that sudden urge to cry- I know, I sounded so annoying.

"I love you too" I whispered as he looked at me before turning away, leaving. I turned back and went back to the living room where my mom no longer was and so I went to the kitchen and my guess was correct because there she was, in her favourite part of the house. The kitchens island looked like a buffet, filled with food, with my mom standing proudly by it.

"It's everything you love, timsed 10" She exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear.

I hadn't had a real meal in a very long time. I ate, of course, since I've been back but only in small amounts- I couldn't stomach more than a few spoonfuls of food and I didn't understand why. It was like anytime I ate and I would instantly feel some kind of pain in my body, or even mentally. Although, I missed eating everything I could possibly find because I loved food so much and Jason and I always binge ate, I didn't have the appetite anymore.

"And we have guests!" She cheered making me turn around to see my sister, Sofia and her daughter, Ari. Who also happened to be the cutest little girl to ever exist, and the only one who could bring a smile to my face even in times like this- other than Jason of course.

"Be careful, Ari!" Sofia yelled as Ari came stumbling in, I looked down at her as she looked up at me, her big green eyes gazing at me as a smile hit her face.

"Vanna!" Her voice cooed, raising her arms for me to pick her up. I came down to her level, realising if I did try and pick her up id be in severe pain and I didn't want to wince in pain in front of Sofia, who I could feel was staring at me. I crouched down, smiling at the little angel ahead of me, "Did you miss me?" I asked as she attacked me with a hug.

"Yes Vanna!" She exclaimed as I looked up at Sofia, hesitantly.

"Where is Jason?" She asked, frowning as she played with my hair. I paused, glancing up at Sofia who was already looking at me, before I turned to look back at Ari. "He's at work, he'll be back soon and you can annoy him all you want then"

She was almost 2 years old but she knew all the right ways of getting her own way, especially with Jason.

"Ari, sweetie, help mom out with the food why don't you?" Sofia said looking at Ari who was very quick to join my mom. Ari called my mom, mom because she heard all of us calling her that and she calls her own mom either mommy or Sofia. Yes, she calls her own mom by her first name but we were trying to teach her out of that habit.

I stood up slowly looking at Sofia, it was always impossible to read her because she had such a poker face.

"How are you, sis?" She asked.

"I'm... good. How are you?" This is the first time I genuinely felt awkward speaking to her, I didn't know what she was thinking and I didn't know how she felt.

"I could be better, shall we go to your room?"

I looked back at my mom who glanced at Sofia with Ari in her arms, "Be nice, Fi" and with that, I followed her out. We walked to my room in silence but as soon as I closed the door behind me in my bedroom, it was like she was speaking for Canada.

"This is exactly why I told everybody, send Damien to a damn camp for idiots." She said, anger in her voice.

"He's 21, Sofia... he can't be sent anywhere by us" I replied, walking over and sitting on my bed, I knew this was going to require me to sit down.

"What happened to you?" She asked, standing in front of me.

I know she may sound mean, but that was just Sofia. She did a very good job at knocking some sense in to people and was never afraid to stand up for herself and others.

"Mom didn't tell you?"

"Mom told me her side. I need to know yours, it's the only way I will be able to sleep at night" She replied, coming over to sit next to me.

I hadn't actually spoken about what happened, from start to finish, mainly because nobody wanted to make me relive that, even Jason. He knew everything anyway, he was involved, he knew it all. But telling Sofia was a different story.

She was most protective of me, she always had been.

"I was taken... ho-how else can I put it?" I could feel my voice break as I briefly closed my eyes, not wanting to cry in front of her.

"By who?"

"Jason's father. H-he had his own... gang, I guess, in Brazil. Jason's brother, Alex, was a part of it"

"Alex?! I thought he was dead" Yes, she knew more than what most people did because I always ran to her every time I didn't know how to handle anything at the beginning of mine and Jason's relationship.

"We all did. He's very much alive, he still is."

"And what about Jason's dad?" She asked.

"Jason killed him"

She fell silent, looking away, probably unaware of what to think or even how to comprehend all of this information. I didn't expect anybody to understand this side to Jason's life which is why it was kept private.

"Why did he take you? Why not fuck with Jason instead?" She continued.

"Jason's dad, AJ, he used me to get to Jason. He knew if he took me, Jason would be most affected... and that's what he wanted, for Jason and his organisation to end, so that he could I don't know, be better I guess" I explained, coming to terms with the situation myself too.

"Was Alex hot?"

I turned to look at her as she raised her brows; she as being deadly serious.

I laughed, shaking my head at how she could make any situation a funny one. "Do you know what- what they did?" I asked, referring to the people in the place I was taken to in Brazil.

She slowly nodded, "I know enough... are you still hurt?" She asked glancing at the cut on my forehead.

"I'm better than how I was... it was like, I had death waiting for me and I just missed it with an inch" I explained as best as I could.

"Don't say that. You didn't deserve anything that happened to you, and that is why you are still alive." She told me.

"Will I see Jason?" She asked. 

"Do you want to?" I replied looking at her with my tired eyes, I didn't want any arguments, and I had a feeling that was going to be inevitable.

"I haven't seen him since he came to tell mom and I what happened. He left because I started arguing with Damien and he was probably scared of me, let's be honest" She joked making me laugh.

"I can't believe this happened to my little sister, and I couldn't do anything about it" She trailed off, as if she were in her own world.

I sighed deeply, looking down at the ground as I closed my eyes, a tear escaping from my eyes.

"Hey... don't cry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push you" She said, placing her hand on top of mine as she wiped my tears from my cheeks.

"It's not that..." I trailed off in a whisper, my voice breaking.

"Then what is it?" She asked.

"I was pregnant"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

135K 5.4K 78
Jennifer was on her way to school one day when she came across America's Most Wanted, Jason McCann. After being kidnapped, will she hate him for the...
605 12 13
He said he loved her. He did love her. As she was his everything, and the only thing keeping him sane. But one mistake ruined everything. Tore them a...
4.9K 79 21
They told me he was dangerous. They told me stay away but I just couldn't. I never knew loving a criminal would get me in Trouble. {COMPLETED}
104K 4.9K 35
Justin Drew Bieber didn't care how much his boyfriend hurt him, he loved him way too much to ever leave Jason McCann.