Angel of Music (Uta no Prince...

By Ethel1142

(Y/N) (L/N) has grown up surrounded by music, so much that she had developed a natural talent for many aspect... More

Character info cont.
"Seven-Colored Compass"
"Brand New Melody"
"Knocking On My Mind"
"Believe Heart to the End of the World"
"Full Throttle Chivalrous Spirit Go! Fight!!"
"Shout Out from Orion"
"Feeling Heart"
"Eternity Love"
"Weaving Dreams"
"Come On, Let's Song!"
"Map Of The Future"
"The Heart of a Lost Child"
"Serious Love 1000%"
"Poison Kiss"
"Reincarnation of Love"
"Muteki Dangerous"
"True Wing"
"Koizakura"
"Smile Magic"
"Orange Rhapsody"
"Promise to Sirius"
"Fantasia of the Stars" Part One
"Fantasia of the Stars" Part Two

Character Info.

7K 94 28
By Ethel1142

Full Name: (Y/N) Sakurada (L/N)

Age: 16-17 (season 1), 18-19 (season 2), 20(season 3), 21-22 (season 4)

Height: 5'4

Appearance: (h/l) (h/c) hair, a very well-built body, (e/c) eyes, and she also has tattoo-looking birth marks, one on her upper arm, one on her leg, and the last on her rib cage. 

Personality: (Y/N) is a very kind girl who often puts other people before her own needs. She is very knowledgeable in music, but doesn't like to brag about it. Since her parents are so famous, she keeps a secret on who they are because she doesn't want people thinking she had strings pulled for her. She's very shy when it comes to her talent, but when she gets in the zone, she comes alive. Unfortunately, due to a memory she never wants to talk about, she can be prone to having panic attacks, but she keeps it a secret. While she is a very kind and loving person, she has her moments where she's very sassy, but in a funny way. Her wish is to make beautiful music to make people smile.

Backstory: (Y/N) grew up in a very happy household as the only child. She has very loving parents, but she forgets how famous they are. She was taught how to play instruments from the time she was very young, and has developed a natural talent for picking something up and playing it. Because her father was such a famous idol, and because he taught at Saotome, she knows Ringo and Hyuga very well. They act more like brothers to her than anything. She met Haruka when she was 6, since their mothers knew each other. While Haruka and her were both very shy, (Y/N) quickly got Haruka to open up, and they began fast friends and have been close ever since. She's also met both Ren and Masato because her father would bring her to the parties that they attended when she was younger. The three of them would play until their heart's content, but sadly, (Y/N) doesn't remember them at first.

Likes: music, dancing, her family, her friends, animals, to make people happy, being funny.

Dislikes: haunted houses, fighting, fake people, liars, horror movies.

Talents: *She can play any instrument, but she loves the piano, guitar, and violin especially. She loves to sing and write music for herself in her free time and is very good with coming up with fitting songs for people.

*She loves dancing and can do all different types of styles of dancing. She especially loves ballet and hip hop dancing.

Fun Facts:*She loves animals and has many pets of her own, which is why she loves Kuppuru so much.

*Since her cousins are apart of B-project and Killer King, she often goes down to visit Killer King, which is why both Akane and Miroku know her so well.

*She likes to help design the outfits for the boys and also tries to make her own outfits for her performances, but Ringo never lets her.

*When she gets mad, she sometimes speaks in Spanish, since her mother speaks it, which the boys find very comical since she doesn't mean to.

*When she gets nervous, (Y/N) starts to talk really fast.

*She is a very good Latin dancer and used to do it competitively.

*She also did competitive ballroom dancing, and competitive musical performances.

*She wears glasses sometimes when she's reading, composing, or drawing.

                                     Family

Soichiro (L/N) - (Y/N)'s Father

Age: 41

Occupation: Music Producer / CEO of music/entertainment company / Composer

Info:  Soichiro was a famous idol back in the day along with Shining Saotome and Raging Otori. Many people adored his music, but after he became a father, he retired from performing and became the CEO of one of Japan's top entertainment companies. He is still in contact with both Shining and Raging. Many people finds him very scary, but he is a loving father that wants the best for his daughter, although he is very protective of (Y/N) since she is his only child. He and his wife have a very loving relationship and are high school sweethearts.  He also taught at Saotome Academy, but only for a few years.

Valencia (L/N) - (Y/N)'s Mother

Age: 40

Occupation: Private Music instructor

Info: Valencia is a quarter Hispanic, with her mother being half Hispanic, and three quarters Japanese. She was a former idol as well, by her stage name of Val. She was even friends with Renge Jinguji, who is Ren's mother. After she found out she was pregnant, she took a break from the spotlight to be with her family and raise her daughter. She now gives private lessons to many famous people in Japan. Valencia and Soichiro met in high school and fell in love immediately. She helped at Saotome academy and was a teacher there as well, but only for a short amount of time. Valencia is very close with her daughter and wants her to do her best. She is a very loving and supportive mother. 

Haruhi Teramitsu - (Y/N)'s cousin

Age: 17

Occupation: Idol

Info:  Haruhi, along with his twin brother, are (Y/N)'s cousins that are only a few months older than her. His mother and (Y/N)'s father are sister and brother, but sadly, their mother died when they were young, so they were taken in by their grandfather. Since he lived close to (Y/N)'s house, and since (Y/N) is close to her grandparents, they grew up together and formed a very close bond. Haruhi is the one that encourages her to act upon her desire to be an idol and composer, and promises to become her number one fan. He's very protective of her. He's also very confident and very loud.

Yuzuki Teramitsu - (Y/N)'s cousin

Age: 17

Occupation: Idol

Info: Like his brother, Yuzuki is (Y/N)'s cousin who's only slightly older than her. Despite being a little older, he and (Y/N) often give each other advice since he's the more mature of the twins. He's very quiet, but he's very gentle and sweet. He wants (Y/N) to pursue her dream since he's always enjoyed her music. While he wants her to go, he worries for her and often calls her to check on things.

Kouki Sakarada - (Y/N)'s Uncle

Age: 22 (he's deceased)

Occupation: Model / Actor

Info:  Kouki is Valencia's younger brother and (Y/N)'s late uncle. He was in middle school when (Y/N) was born and fell in love with her instantly. There was hardly a time when they were apart. She and him had an unbreakable bond. Unfortunately, Kouki was the victim of an accident when he was 22, and passed away. He gave (Y/N) a necklace that she keeps in a spot only she knows of. He was very funny, but somewhat childish since he was the youngest in the family.

I do not own Uta Pri or B-project, I only own ocs. I also don't own the pictures. All belong to their respective owners.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 104 21
The story follows a fifeteen year old orphan girl Shinomia Emilia. A bright student that tries her hardest to get into high school and isn't pulled d...
2.2K 27 89
~ Stories that I created based on images of Utapri or songs. ~ Started at: @_haruka.nanami on Instagram ~ I also post them on @ _utapri.stories on In...
3.2K 119 16
Meeting new friends and getting closer to his dreams, that is Aizawa Rei's goal is in the school of music. However, not everything goes according to...
31.2K 757 33
The famous STARISH of Utapri has set to sail on a higher stage ! After their world debut in triple S , new events have come to challenge them again a...