Soulmate - Stenbrough

By itthings7

An AU where at 16th birthday you get your soulmate's name tattooed automatically on your wrist. AN: This is... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 29
Part 30

Part 28

590 25 0
By itthings7

Pov: Bill Denbrough
seeing stan so ecstatic because of his new car, makes me even happier. all the work i put in just to get here, the endless hours of working at the starbucks, the late nights thinking about stan from the age of 13, the courage to ask him out.
"bill, come on!" stan shouts from the drivers' seat. i look over at andrea and donald, they nod. i hop into the passengers seat, sharing a quick kiss with my curly-haired boyfriend.
"where do you want to go?" stan asks.
"anywhere, it's your birthday," i respond, he rests his hand on my thigh as we drive through the country side. stan drives into a sunflower field, he stops driving, and orders me to get on top of the car. i obviously listen, i lay on stans lap as he plays with my hair.
"what do you think we will name our kids?" stan questions.
"i like samantha or ashley for a girl," i state.
all of a sudden, i get a call from donald.
"where are you two?" donald exclaims.
"we're about 45 minutes away. should we start heading back?"
"yes, we're all set up. go to your house so stan can get dressed," donald orders. i hang up and i tell stan what his dad said, but i tweak it a little.
*two hours later*
"let's go back to your house, i gotta get my stuff," i lie. stan nods, us two get in his car. my leg shakes nervously, stan takes notice.
"you're turning into richie," stan laughs, placing his hand on my shaking leg. when we get to his house, all of the lights are off.
good, things are up to plan.
i let stan in, the lights turn on. his parents, the losers, and his cousins jump out of the many hiding spots, causing stan to gasp.
"everyone's here," he whispers.
"yep," i respond.
"thank you all for coming!" stan shouts, i lead him to the kitchen. all of his favorite foods are here.
"thank you for doing this," i overhear stan say.
"don't thank me. it was all big bill," richie states.
"this is the many reasons i'm in love with william denbrough."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 499 47
In this world there are two names on everyone's wrist; the person's enemy and their soulmate. Each person has no distinction between the two of the...
8.6K 634 14
Soulmate AU where the first words your soulmate says to you appears as a tattoo on your body when you turn 18. Laska Belle is vacationing in Hawaii...
866K 42.3K 31
[A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY] If you touch your skin with ink, the marks you make will appear on your soulmate's skin too. Those who have this power...
431 1 17
in this world, after you turn 17, the name of your soulmate would appear on your skin as a tattoo. once sam tucker's birthday nears he realises how m...