π•­π–‘π–†π–ˆπ– π•»π–žπ–—π–†π–’π–Žπ–‰π–˜...

By imnyladasme

Highest ranking: #1 allaboutme Uraiah has so many challenges in her life. She's pretty and she's nice. She's... More

Black Pyramids♠️
BP 2
BP 3
BP 4
BP 5
BP 6
BP 7
BP 8
BP 9
BP 10
BP 11
BP 12
BP 13
BP 14
BP 15
BP 16
BP 17
BP 18
BP 19
BP 20
BP 21
BP 22
BP 23
BP 25
BP 26
BP 27

BP 24

849 27 10
By imnyladasme

"I ain't a fool you fucka." — bandittingz.

*** Third person ***

"Uraiah lets talk about this, baby!" Julius said chasing Uraiah down the hallway.

"Nigga fuck you!" Uraiah said, wiping the tears from her eyes.

Pregnancy hormones are a bitch. Uraiah agreed to herself that she reacted way out of proportion but she couldn't help it. Her anger was 10x as worse than it usually was.

"Look, give me time to explain. You so quick to jump to conclusions," Julius tried to grab Uraiah but she slipped away smoothly as she barged into the bedroom.

"Girl, come hea and stop playing with me!" Julius shouted, quickly grabbing Uraiah again and slamming her on the bed.

Uraiah was silent now. She never witnessed Julius this mad before. He was fuming like he was a fire breathing dragon. Like damn nigga calm down.

"You're doing the most for no reason, baby. That's my sister." Julius said.

He started to lean down into her neck still having a firm grip on her arms and making sure not to press his weight against the baby. Julius' nose brushed softly against her delicate skin, his lips coming next to make a big love mark.

*Mature Content Ahead*

"What you gotta say now? I bet you feel stupid." Julius said. His lips came after his nose, nipping at her neck to tease her.

Uraiah did feel stupid. She was so quick to jump to conclusions. She felt bad for the way she did him. She was still hungry too but maybe it wasn't the time to mention that.

Uraiah's breathing quickened as Julius' face rose up in front of her. He pulled her head up so he could get a view over her beautiful face, "Such beauty. Such sass. Makes me want to fuck you and put you in your place," Julius talked in a low intimidating tone that made all of Uraiah's bones quake. "You want that baby?" His voice reaching a power that she never knew could make her feel submissive.

Uraiah started looking away as her pretty flower was clenching and her body was trembling. Julius forced her to look at him, "I asked," His nose was brushing against her cheek slowly and his cold breath caressing her ear. "Would you want that?"

Uraiah still didn't answer. Of course she wanted it! She was just too scared that he was going to ram her insides around.

Uraiah felt a roaming hand welcoming themselves in her lace panties and coating its fingers in all of her sweet juices.

Her eyes closed slowly and she started feeling her folds being flipped and swirled, causing so much pleasure.

"I said answer me," Julius said, plunging two fingers inside of her now.

"Yes!" Uraiah shouted, biting her lip and clutching onto his arm. "Yes, I want that. Really bad!" Uraiah was breathing heavily now as she felt her hole being plunged into quickly. It made her whimper. It made her whine. It made her restless for more.

With all of this thrashing she was doing, Julius quickly unbuckled his pants and pulled out his long shaft. It popped out and throbbed instantly, making Uraiah scream from the inside. His tipped glistened from the amount of pre-cum he was making from Uraiah's sweet moans and hums.

Uraiah's core was burning, wanting his fingers back inside of her. Julius thought it would be nice if he treated her to something better. He thought of it as he ripped her lace panties to shreds. He thought of something that would have her falling at his knees. Something that would have her screaming his name constantly over and over.

"Spread em, now." Julius demanded.

It pleased him that Uraiah followed his order. Spreading them a good distance from each other so he could easily get in between.

Julius' eyes started roam over her perfect body. He loved the fact that the baby fat was starting to get in all of the right places.

"Mmh." Julius yanked her legs towards him. He wrapped them around his waist and started to rub his tip between her folds. Pushing them up and down, flipping them back and forth.

It made Uraiah's legs tremble uncontrollably. So much pleasure. So much intimacy. She wanted to take control but that would just get her fucked more.

Julius leaned forward and kissed her jaw bone softly. His dick moved and was now jabbing at her precious flower to let him in. Julius moved Uraiah's hair out of her face and swiftly pulled her up with his hand wrapped around her throat.

Then he said slowly, "You'll remember this."

With that he shoved himself inside of her. Her gasp was music to his ears as he gave her deep and slow strokes. Uraiah had her small hand holding onto his much larger one. Her eyes closed and her bottom lip captured by her teeth.

Then he quickened the pace. It was starting to become slick now. Her honey acting as lubricant so he could easily move in and out of her.

Uraiah's whimper made Julius' dick throb, causing him to nibble at her earlobe.

That whimper turned into a soft moan. The movements were slick, wet, and deep.

An amazing experience for Julius because he never felt so attracted to a girl. Never put so much care like this before.

"You're so beautiful." Julius gave her a deep thrust and stopped. Uraiah moaned loudly clutching onto the hand that was wrapped around her neck.

"So sexy." He thrusted again. Uraiah didn't know if she was capable of taking so much. She literally pleaded to God to save her and not let her die from this crazy man making HER go crazy.

Julius slammed her down on the bed and began to perform slick and quick movements. The bed rocking, Uraiah's loud screams, yells, and moans being his motive to fuck her even harder.

"You want me to stop?" Julius whispered lowly in her ear, his eyes roaming all over the side of her face. He tried the best he could to fuck her to the maximum. How fast he could. How hard and how deep.

He wanted her to shiver at his movements. Wanted her to be intimidated by his presence. Wanted her to never forget this moment.

She didn't answer him, "I asked you a question." Julius began to fuck her hard and deep, not caring about the pace.

"Oh god, no!" Uraiah shouted. She could never close her mouth because it was that good. She clutched the sheets, she clutched his hand, enjoying the pleasure sending pulses through her core.

Uraiah's response pleased Julius well; However, he wasn't satisfied just yet.

"Next time you try and jump to conclusions. You'll end up like this. Being submissive to me. Daddy." Julius said in Uraiah's ear.

"Okay." Uriah's whimpered.

"Okay what?" Julius forced her to look at him. The two were both reaching their peak. He was hot and sweaty, she was hot and sweaty. Basically, making the moment just sexy and hot.

"Okay, Da— I'm about to cum." Uraiah moan loudly her eyes shutting.

Julius grunted and went back to his swift pace. A wave rushed through both of the sex hungry couple. Uraiah spilling out as Julius was still thrusting and Julius shooting in. Such a high moment that bonded them together.

Julius looked down at the wet mess they created, pulling his dick out and shoving it in. He did that once more and he became completely satisfied.

"I'm going to clean you up." Julius said, kissing Uraiah's lips.

Uraiah simply nodded. Her body was so tired but her mind was racing wild. The thoughts already coming back to remind her of the amazing time she just had. She was still hungry though. Julius was going to make her some chicken and rice anyways. First, he needed to get her cleaned up.

She heard water in the bath starting to run and shuffling in the bathroom. Uraiah was speechless and sore. Her mind was blown and all she could do was constantly replay the moments over and over. She became wet again but she wasn't ready for another round of him.

Uraiah slowly rose up with one of her arms securing her breast. She caught sight of Julius adding Epsom salt in the water for her and this made her smile. He was so sweet. Uraiah just sat there and watched his muscles flex. She watched his every move.

Julius dipped his hand into the bath water checking for the right temperature. He nodded his head in approval and turned off the water. He rose up and locked eyes with Uraiah.

The two smiled at each other but Julius laughed. Uraiah looked high from how low her eyes were looking. She was so tired.

Julius was going to let her bathe herself, take a shower, come back and get her out, and start making her dinner.

It was very late too. He had got home late and he was caught up into his work. He understood why Uraiah was so tired. She waited for him to come to her house.

Julius walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her naked body. He lifted her up and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Uraiah smiled and rested her head on his shoulder as he carried her to the bathroom.

"Do you have enough energy to wash yourself?" Julius asked.

He entered the bathroom with Uraiah in his arms and walked over to the tub. He set her down in the hot water carefully and kissed her forehead.

"I don't think I can." Uraiah whined. She was uncomfortable from her sore legs. She wrapped both of her arms around his neck and started to lift herself up.

"I can't sit like this." Uraiah said.

"Well, this is the only way because I mean I can stand you up if you want me to—."

"Oh god no! I'll sit." Uraiah said, carefully but quickly sitting down in the bath water.

"That's what you said to me when I was breaking them." Julius smirked.

Uraiah looked over again him and squinted her eyes. She lifted her drenched dripping finger and pointed at his nose, "I'll wipe that smirk off yo face."

"Do it and watch me wipe that ass." Julius said with another smirk.

Uraiah eyes turned into golf balls and she settled back down in the tub. Julius only shook his head with a smile as he rose up grabbed a wash cloth, dove soap, and a hair tie to put her up with. He gave her the wash cloth and the soap with the hair tie on his wrist.

Uraiah saw the hair tie and all she felt was instant chills. She never had a guy to put her hair up for her. She realized the littlest things do matter. The matter more than anything else. Things like this are making her slowly fall in love with this crazy guy.

"Ima put it high so it can be out of your face, okay?" Julius said pulling the hair tie onto his finger and combing Uraiah's straight hair up with his hand.

Uraiah nodded and started to dip the wash cloth into the hot water. She grabbed the soap and rub the rag against it to create suds. As she did this, she slowly began to think about Julius. He sure was taking a long time to put it up.

That made her laugh. It was cute that he was struggling but he was determined.

"What's funny?" Julius asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You're taking a long time. It's not that hard." Uraiah giggled.

"Well, I wanted to do you a favor and put it in a ball. Plus, I wanted to impress you with my skills." Julius said attempting with her hair again.

"Okay now, freeze." Uraiah said stopping her movements. Julius did the same and looked around as if something was wrong. "Now, you have my hair held as if your hand is the hair tie right?"

"Yes?" Julius said questionably.

"Make sure the hair tie is on your wrist and then pull the hair tie to mid tip of your fingers and pull the hair through." Uraiah said.

Julius followed her directions and smiled once he had the hair through. He knew what to do from there and Uraiah shut her mouth after she felt non-hurting movements. He was pulling some of her hair out with the darn thing! Fuck wrong with you Julius!?!

"I'm sorry!" Julius shouted.

"Who are you talking to?" Uraiah said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Uh, no one." Julius smiled, about to make the best ball in her hair.

Uraiah shrugged it off and continued to create suds with the soap. Julius was satisfied with the messy hair bun he managed to accomplish and yeah that's it.

Julius grabbed the washcloth from Uraiah and started to wash her back. This made Uraiah relax and ignore the soreness in her legs. She was now adjusting the water and she could now make small talk with him.

"Okay, so about that dinner..." Uraiah trailed off.

Julius rolled his eyes, "Here we go."

  ...

Morning

Uraiah was in the Kitchen cooking breakfast for Julius. He had to leave to check up on businesses he owns but he didn't leave with out giving Uraiah a shower of kisses.

Every moment she had free, those kisses would wonder into her mind and butterflies would slightly brush their wings against her stomach. Uraiah was finally struck by Cupid. Cupid's addicting serum leaking into her heart made her produce several amounts of dopamine. In English, she was very HAPPY.

Uraiah had already cooked the pancakes and the bacon. All she needed to do now was hash browns, his omelette, and prepare fresh fruit. When it comes down to Julius eating, he eats a lot. An entire pizza box and a half is nothing for him. Uraiah can't get past three slices!

Julius and the baby were the only two things on her mind. Soon from now she would be giving birth to a little boy or girl and perhaps starting a new beginning with Julius. Uraiah knows that Julius hasn't been here a while but as the months go by they could possibly grow stronger.

Julius is looking forward to this baby because even though the baby is not his, biologically, he can still be a better father. He's very certain that it's a boy but  whatever the gender is will make him happy.

Julius speaks to the baby before Uraiah doses off and puts headphones on her stomach so the baby can listen to music. It mostly rap music and Julius' gets his head knocked because Uraiah slaps him for it. She just doesn't want her baby coming out of the womb violent, already!

Usually, on the weekends the two go looking at different cribs, play pens, and other stuff the baby needs. They haven't picked out any clothing because of the gender reveal, which will be soon. Julius will attend and be by her side. He will also have security just in case Camarion wants to cause a scene.

Julius wants to kill him but he doesn't want to risk anything because he doesn't want to screw anything up with Uraiah. He believes she's something special and wants to prove to her that he's different.

After the gender reveal, Julius is planning to surprise her with a Mercedes-Benz G-Class 2020 and possibly ask her to move in with him. If Uraiah doesn't want to, he won't force anything but will continue to hope that she would consider it. 

Uraiah was almost done with the hash browns when she heard the door open. Her smile lit her face up but when she turned around someone in all black stared back at her.

Uraiah screamed to the top of her lungs and started to throw random things at the person. She threw a hot pan, she threw a glass, she threw a knife. Anything that could possibly hurt them so she could escape.

The person in all black dodged all of the items, bobbing and weaving from a plastic spatula that zoomed by.

Uraiah was screaming to the top of her lungs, she was frightened. She wrapped her arms around her stomach, the only possible thing she could do was protect her baby.

The person had her cornered. Uraiah was breathing heavily and all she could do was pray that Julius would burst through the door locked and loaded. It was too late though. The black dressed stranger knocked her out with a toaster and started kneeing her in her stomach.

Uraiah layed on the floor with blood dripping from her temple and blood seeping through her dress. The person kicked, punched, and slammed her against the fridgerator. She was knocked out cold. A limp body with blood pooling around her. In the back of her mind, she called for Julius continuously, slowing fading away as the hits kept coming. 

"Hey, babe I got you a li—." Julius stared at the trespasser angrily. The stranger stared back with an evil smile on his face. He looked down at the girl he cared about so much in a pool of her own blood, her eyes closed and her lashes drenched in her tears.

The stranger looked at Uraiah and laughed, "If I can't be in my child's life, you damn sure won't!" The sound of Camarion's voice fueled Julius.

He dropped everything in hand and charged for Camarion, punching him hard. The two started destroying everything. Slamming each other into furniture and punching holes in the walls from miss shots.

Julius was worried about Uraiah as he fought Camarion. Why would he come in here and try to kill his own child? Out of jealousy. That made Julius even more mad and he suddenly slammed Camarion's head on the edge of the island. He shoved his foot into his face deep and kicked his head hard before scrambling over to Uraiah.

"Uraiah! Uraiah! You're not leaving me when I just got you." Julius said picking her up and kissing her forehead.

"I refuse to be broken again. You mend my heart. You don't know it yet but you do." Julius cried out dragging her over to his scattered stuff. "You're slowly turning my life around, Uraiah. You can't leave. What about all the times you told me you wanted your own business? Huh? You're just going to throw that away." Julius grabbed his phone and started dialing 911.

"You can't leave baby. You can't," Julius cried out rocking her limp body back and forth.

There was faint chatter outside. It was the voice of Tayla and her Mom coming with a bags of food in hand. The door was open and Tayla automatically knew something was wrong. She spotted a guy holding Uraiah's bloody body in his arms with a phone to his ear.

"Uraiah!" Tayla cried out, dropping her bags and running in the house.

Tayla's mother gasped with a hand covering her mouth, "Oh, dear God!"

•••

Black Pyramids ♠️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 171 48
WARNING: HIGHLY MATURE LANGUAGE! READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION! Diamond King is average, maybe even less than that. Arabia, Mississippi might be the m...
611K 28.4K 31
"With him it wasn't about the material shit, or the money. He captured my heart with his..." Growing up in the care of her grandmother because her mo...
16.8K 500 39
Depression and heart break isn't a good combination. Imani found herself dealing with her momma issues and finding herself. Imani was in loved at a p...
649K 20K 54
22 year old August Alsina, was the youngest King Pin in New Orleans. He had it made, the cars, the clothes, fancy house, cars, girls, you name it! Bu...