Love Potions

By GhostGaymer

just some fluff. Roommates AU. Disclaimers None of the charcters are mine, nor is the art. BoyxBoy GirlxGirl ... More

Part 2: being awfully loud, for an introvert
Part 3: I'm guessing that I've grown horns

Part 1: Tell me Again, about how it hurts

86 3 5
By GhostGaymer

Kaminari POV

I was walking back to the dorms after class one day. Mina had walked back with the girls and Kiri went with Bakugo. And Sero had detention. I turned a corner and started to hear someone crying. "Hello?" I asked.

"Go away! I'm fine!" a voice responded. I went to find who it was, the sounded like the person crying.

I turned a corner and sae him. He had purple hair and eyes, wasn't he the guy from the sports festival? He was really good. Before I could stop myself, I ran over to him.

"Hey are you alright?" I asked putting a hand on his shoulder. He flinched away, moving away from me.

"What do you want? Come to tell me how I'm a villain like everyone else!" he yelled. I shook my head.

"I heard someone crying, I wanted to know what was wrong," I sat down in front of him. "What's wrong?"

"Why should you care? You're some kid from 1-A with no troubles about being a hero," he growled.

"One, I don't know if I'm smart enough to stay in 1-A. Two, why shouldn't I care? You were crying, I wanted to make sure you were ok," I said.

"Whatever. I'm going, home. See you nerd," he grabbed his bag and left.

It took me awhile to shake him from my memory. Actually, I never did. Why was he crying? Why did he ask me if I was gonna call him a villain? He was cute.... Woah there Denki, try not to do that. Remeber what happened last time we tried letting people know?

I watched Azaiwa caterpillar into class. Same as always, though this time someone was behind him. Isn't that the boy from a few days ago? He was really pretty, I think most of the girls noticed too. Which made me far annoyed then it should've.

"This is our new student Hitoshi Shinso. Shinso go take a seat next to Kaminari," Azaiwa pointed back at me and I waved him over. "Anyway, I decided to give you a free day. Do whatever you want, just don't wake me up."

I turned to talk to Shinso. He never told me why he was crying. "Hi! Nice to see you again!" I smiled. He looked at me like I was stupid and went back to his note book.

"Kaminari!" I heard Sero say. We had been dating for a few months, and he was nice, but I still only saw him as a friend.

"Hey Sero!" he gave me a kiss on the cheek and I heard Shinso growl. "What's up dude?"

"Nothing. You guys are just being loud," he got up and went to the other side of the classroom.

Word count: 460

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
179K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
294K 14.3K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...