Imposters (Tododeku & Kiribak...

By LateNightReader1967

Summary: Two years after the accident with AFO, the Anarchy disappears. Musutafu became a peaceful place as n... More

Imposters: Chapter One- New Beginnings
Imposters: Chapter Three- Storm is Coming
Imposters: Chapter Four- Introduction & Suspects
Imposters: Chapter Five- Warning & The Past
Imposters: Chapter Six- Paranoid or Not
Imposters: Chapter Seven- Growing Worries
Imposters: Chapter Eight- Pins and Needles
《Not an Update》●Author's Note●

Imposters: Chapter Two- New Life

71 6 10
By LateNightReader1967

Midoriya glances at the calendar on his phone. He noticed the sleeping boy beside him and smiles. He planted a small kiss on Todoroki's forehead as he leaves the apartment complex. He couldn't let Todoroki see him. Todoroki would figure out his plan if he stayed. He needed to keep it a surprise. He walked down the sidewalk and noticed the news. It's been two years since the accident took place, which meant two years after the Anarchy disappeared. He shook his head at the memory. He wasn't going to let it bring him down. Today was special because he was planning to propose to Todoroki. However, he needed to meet up with some friends first. He went to the Todoroki industry since he needed to see Natsuo and Touya. Shouto took control of the company, but Natsuo and Touya were second in command. He walked inside the building and noticed a familiar face approaching him. "Izuku Midoriya?" Midoriya nodded his head at Keigo, and the male smirked. "Come on, Midoriya. Touya is expecting you." Midoriya wondered why Keigo was always around instead of running his company. Then again, Dabi was dating Keigo.

Midoriya followed behind Hawks, "Does Dabi know?" Midoriya needed to know if Todoroki's eldest brothers knew about his plan. Keigo chuckles, "I think they do know. I mean, you need to learn not to mumble. You can be very loud. They probably knew that it was bound to happen." Midoriya sighs, "Let's just hope they give me their blessing." Keigo quirked an eyebrow up, "You're going to need a lot of luck, broccoli. Dabi and Nats are protective of their baby brother. You do realize that?" Midoriya rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, I did know that, but I can't back down." Keigo could see that this boy was filling with confidence. The elevator opens as Keigo pats Midoriya on the shoulder. "Well, it was nice knowing you, Midoriya." Midoriya wondered if that was supposed to help him. He walked inside the office to see the two oldest Todorokis.

"A little birdie told us about your plan, Midoriya," Dabi stated with authority. Natsuo was sitting on top of the desk as Dabi approached the green-haired boy. "What makes you think we'll let anyone get our blessing to marry our baby brother?" Midoriya could see the challenge in Dabi's eyes. "Dabi, I know we got off on the wrong foot. I want us to restart. I want to show you that I love Shouto." Dabi scoffed, "Okay, Midoriya, you're going to answer our questions. In the end, we'll see if you deserve to have Shouto." Midoriya smirks as he accepts the challenge. He needed to prove to them that he deserved to have Shouto. He couldn't lose the boy that he loved. Shouto meant the world to him.

"What are you going to do if villains come back? What if they try to hurt Shouto? What are you going to do?" Midoriya's fists clenched, "I will do anything to make sure he's safe. If it means dying for him, I won't let anything happen to him. Plus, Shouto isn't weak. He doesn't need anyone to protect him, but I'll be there to make sure that he's safe." Dabi's eyes soften at Midoriya's statement. After the accident, Dabi made sure that his siblings were safe. He couldn't let anything happen to them after what happened to Fuyumi. He lost his sister that day. He remembered the way Shouto cried. He never wanted to see his brother hurt again. He needed to make sure that Midoriya wasn't going to hurt him.

"Touya, he's not joking. Remember, he helped us save Shouto from the league. He's going to protect Shouto. I trust him. I know that it might be reckless, but he's not lying. He won't hurt him. If he does, we can always turn him to the police. Toshinori promised to keep our identities a secret. That doesn't mean the new chief would agree." Midoriya rubs the back of his neck as he remembered meeting the new chief. Night-eye didn't know about the Anarchy, but he was interested in the topic. Toshinori suggested that Night-Eye wasn't someone to trust. Dabi sent back at glare at his brother. "You're not helping." Natsuo shrugged his shoulders and walked forward to the green-haired boy.

"Answer this question correctly, and I'll give you my blessing." Midoriya nodded his head at the white-haired boy as Touya didn't interrupt them. Natsuo took a deep breath and smiled at the boy. "Do you love Shouto? Will you promise to love and cherish him? You promise that you'll never hurt him." Midoriya didn't expect Natsuo to ask him this question. He expected something harder to answer. Either way, he knew his answer. "I love him more than anything. I wouldn't hurt Shouto. I promise to keep him safe and make sure that he feels loved each day. I would do anything to make sure he's safe. I would put my life on the line to make sure he's happy and safe. I never want to lose him. He makes me feel like I'm walking on clouds. The way he smiles is something I want to see each day. I never want to see him cry or hurt." Midoriya hoped that it was enough to convince the two Todorokis. He wanted their approval that he could propose to Shouto.

Natsuo could tell that Midoriya's statement was genuine when he saw the tears glossing his green eyes. Natsuo smiles at the boy's response and places his hand on his shoulder. "Okay, Midoriya, you have my blessing to marry our baby brother. Isn't that right, Touya?" Midoriya glances at Dabi to see a smile on display. "Okay, you have my blessing. You better not hurt Sho, or I'll kill you," Dabi said. "Don't make me regret my decision." Midoriya's smile grows and hugs his future brothers-in-law. Dabi and Natsuo returned the hug as Natsuo chuckles. "You'll be a great brother-in-law," Natsuo told the green-haired boy. Midoriya nodded his head and glanced at the time.

"I have to get going!" Midoriya didn't expect time to go by that quick. "Good luck, Midoriya!" Natsuo watched the boy leave the office and sighs. "What's wrong, Nats?" Natsuo ran a hand through his hair as he turns to face Dabi. "He's probably going to chicken out," Natsuo says nervously. Dabi shook his head, "No, something is bothering you." Natsuo rubs the back of his neck. "I don't know, but I can't help it. I feel like something bad might happen soon." Dabi chuckles, "You're acting paranoid again, Nats. Relax. Everything is going to be okay." Natsuo nods his head, "Yeah, it might be nothing." Natsuo smiles at his eldest brother as the feeling of dread was coursing through him.

Midoriya exited the building and saw the two girls waiting for him. "Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, you guys came early." Uraraka giggles, "I didn't want to miss you picking up the ring. Yaomomo wanted to come along." Yaoyorozu waved her hand and smiled. "Ah, yes, I did have to cut my time short with Shouto to come. We should head to the store to get the ring. The Jeweler is waiting for us to pick up the ring, so we should get going." Midoriya nodded his head before following the two girls. Yaoyorozu glanced at the boy, "You know, Shouto is excited for tonight. Are you sure that he doesn't know?" Midoriya nods his head, "I haven't mentioned it to him. I wanted to surprise him." Uraraka could see the smile on Midoriya's face. "You're ready to do this?" Midoriya glanced at Uraraka, "Of course, I am."

Uraraka and Yaoyorozu giggled at Midoriya. "You better not back down," Yaoyorozu reminded him. Midoriya nods his head and walks inside the store with the two girls. The girl had long, ginger hair as she stood by the glass. "You must be Midoriya!" Midoriya nods his head at the girl. "I'm Kendo. I'm at your assistance while the boss is out." Midoriya nods his head, "I'm here to pick up a ring." Kendo's eyes glowed in excitement and grabbed the ring from behind the counter. "Who's the lucky person?" Midoriya smiles, "Shouto Todoroki." Kendo's smile fades away before reappearing, "He must be a lucky boy. Good luck proposing. Do you have anything special planned out for him?"

Midoriya could tell that the girl was curious. Uraraka didn't say anything, as this was a bit odd. Yaoyorozu was busy looking at the rings. Midoriya was holding the ring box and nods his head. "I'm taking him out to an expensive restaurant and proposing. I do hope he says yes." Kendo smiles at the green-haired boy. "He'll love the ring. You have good taste." Midoriya nods his head and leaves the store with his friends. "Don't you think that's weird," Uraraka pointed out. "Uraraka, you're acting paranoid." Uraraka nodded her head as she decides not to argue. She glances over to see Midoriya opening the box.

Midoriya smiled at the ring and closed it before his friends could see it. "Hey! I want to see how it looks!" Uraraka pouted at her friend as Midoriya shakes his head. "Nope, this is a surprise." Uraraka crossed her arms while Yaoyorozu was busy in her thoughts. "What if we plan a celebration for your engagement? We could see the ring after Midoriya proposes," Yaoyorozu suggested. "Does that sound okay to you, Midoriya?" The green-haired boy grew red. "S-sure! I have to get going!" Yaoyorozu and Uraraka watched the green-haired boy run with the small box in his pocket. "He's not going to do it," Uraraka said as she crosses her arms. Yaoyorozu silently agrees as Midoriya might chicken out.

Midoriya's phone rang in his pocket as the green-haired stopped. "Kacchan!" Midoriya didn't expect his childhood friend to call him. He noticed that Bakugou had white feathers in his hair. "Kacchan, why are there-" Bakugou interrupted the boy before he could finish his sentence. "Don't you dare finish that sentence, Deku." Midoriya rubbed the back of his neck. "Either way, I know about your plan to propose to half n half. You better not chicken out." Midoriya was about to answer until Bakugou beat him to it. "I'll kick your ass if I don't see a ring on his hand." Midoriya bites on his bottom lip, "What if he says no? What if I mess up? I can't lose him." Bakugou facepalmed, "You're such a nerd! Half n half fucking loves you. You're not going to mess up. Ugh! I can't believe I'm going to say this!" Midoriya could hear his friend groaning in the background.

Bakugou sighed, "Todoroki won't say no. He loves you, and we both know it. You mean the world to him. You can't let your fear get the best of you. You aren't going to mess up. Trust me when I say this. I have faith in you. Now, stop acting like a fucking coward and do it!" Midoriya felt tears slip down his cheeks. "Thanks, Kacchan," Midoriya told him. Bakugou tsked, "You better not start crying like a damn baby!" Midoriya chuckles, "I won't." He rubbed his eyes and smiled at the phone. "I have to get going. You better do it." Bakugou hangs up as Midoriya smiles brightly. He was ready for tonight. He left his suit at his dad's house since he didn't want Todoroki to see it. He was lucky that his dad wasn't home.

Midoriya glanced at the time and realized that he only had a few minutes. He ran out of the house and took a cab to the restaurant. Midoriya waited at his table as he needed to control his shaking. He couldn't wait to see Shouto. The ring in his pocket was keeping him from thinking straight. He needed to remain calm. "Sorry, I'm late," a voice apologized. Midoriya glanced up and smiled brightly at his lover. "It's okay. Everyone loses track of time sometimes." The boy smiled as he took his seat in front of Midoriya. "Hello, Midoriya." Midoriya grabbed Shouto's hand, "Hey, Todoroki." Shouto squeezed his hand. "Why did you pick this place? You don't like eating at these types of places." Midoriya scratched the back of his neck. "Well, you know, today is a special day."

Shouto could tell that Midoriya was nervous. He wondered why the green-haired boy was nervous. Midoriya wanted nothing more than to kiss his boyfriend right now for looking so adorable. Todoroki noticed that Midoriya was staring at him while they were eating. "Is there something on my face?" Midoriya blushes when Todoroki caught him in the act. "Midoriya, are you okay? You're turning red." Midoriya wanted to die right now as his face grew a deeper red. He was becoming too flustered to talk. They were on their last course as Midoriya needed to prepare himself. He needed to tell him. Todoorki was about to ask something until Midoriya spoke up. It cut the red and white-haired boy off as Midoriya grabs his hand.

"Todoroki, you know that I love you, right?" Todoroki nods his head softly, "Yes-" Midoriya brings Shouto's hand close to his mouth and plants a kiss on it. "You're the reason I smile, Todoroki. You mean the world to me. Your smile brightens my day, and the way you laugh is adorable." Todoroki felt his face turn red as Midoriya continues. "You're always on my mind. I can't stop thinking about you without smiling. You were always by my side and stood by me when no one did. No one can make me feel the same way I feel for you. I love you, Shouto. I love you more than anything." Midoriya pulls the ring out of his pocket and prepares himself to stand. He could see that Todoroki was trying to process his speech. Midoriya stands up until the sound of people screaming was heard.

Their moment was ruined. Midoriya glances at the front of the dining area and froze. His face went pale at the four figures holding guns. "Midoriya-" Midoriya looked at his lover to see that Todoroki was shocked. "You're here-" Todoroki trailed off as he couldn't stop looking at the four figures. They were wearing a mask, but not just any mask. It was theirs. Midoriya couldn't believe what he was seeing. The masked figure stepped forward as he was wearing Midoriya's mask.

"I'm the Shadow Killer, and we're the Anarchy." 

*

*

*

A/N: I enjoy writing this story so far. Well, problems are starting to happen. Poor Midoriya. He was trying to propose and now it's ruin. Poor Tododeku 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.3K 21
COMPLETED Todobaku fanfic Depressed Baku ######################### "N-No! Please!" I was being dragged down the hall to the scariest leader in histor...
638K 29.9K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...
108K 4.3K 61
🔞Depressed Deku X Mafia AU🔞 ⚠️A lot of angst with a happy ending.⚠️ It started with a life pact. Izuku has a crush on a certain someone but he know...
2K 74 15
You lived happily (kind of) with your boyfriend, Keiji Shinogi, until you moved back to your hometown and realized that your ex-boyfriend who killed...