Book of OC's

By ShiversAndCuddles

Just a book of OCs and edits!! More

•individual rp forms•
Lyria Regaine
•robin delaney•
•forms for rps•
Couer Epineux 《Form》
Masquerade of Eve 《Kingdom of Daspiaen, Spain》
Masquerade of Eve 《Kingdom of Rossiyacaya, Russia》
《《World Fall》》
chamberlain high
chamberlain high
《《My Heart, My Soul》》
idk what this is called
idk what this is called 2
House on Lane Street
House on Lane Street 2
House on Lane Street 3
House on Lane Street 4
《《bookworm》》
《《bookworm》》
《《busy bees ta》》
《《busy bees ta two》》
《《busy bees child》》
《《busy bees teenager》》
♡nobility selection jesse one♡
♡nobility selection jesse two♡
♡nobility selection juniper one♡
♡nobility selection juniper two♡
《《new orleans shadow》》
darks selection
blackrock institute
philophobia
new gods
idk
h o m e
hungergames selection
mutant city
🅐 🅛 🅟 🅐 🅢
royal blood
royal blood II
⊱𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑⊰
•random shit•
Couer Epineux 《Task One》
Couer Epineux 《Masquerade》
Couer Epineux 《Katya》
《《Emil's Baby Boooo》》
《《oop》》
《《Gods N Goddesses》》
《《teddy x sam》》
《《teddy x kali》》
《《charlie x damian》》
《《teddy x talia》》
《《charlie x jude》》
《《poll》》
《《《》》》
random
bmerb
¤task¤

《《charlie x ashton》》

35 2 13
By ShiversAndCuddles

oh boy, what mess was charlie getting into now? first she bought a large house, that was fine.

then she let ashton buy her a large ring. that was fine.

she let herself buy a big wardrobe, a lavish big wedding venue, the works. if heartache inc was going to keep dishing her out money, she'd spend it. she wandered the large house, she wore a simple, green evening gown, it was slimmer than most dresses she owned instead of poofing out at the waist, but she liked it.

she didnt like how it hugged her belly. she didnt bother wearing heels, cause, what if she fell? a tequila would be nice now. sighing through her nose she looked at the thing wrapped around her hand. she smiled kissing the small boa on the top of her head.

she also bought a big snake baby.

and one thing she couldn't think of buying was big things to stop babies. she sighed. her mother would be pleased at least.

she shook her head. it was the annual reunion of those participating in her selection.

teddy and his husband and three children would be coming, katherine and jerome and their brat would be coming. it seemed everyone was married, with children.

she looked at ashton passed out on the couch. this is who she chose. this right here. she shook her head smiling. and she never regretted it.

their wedding was beautiful, they held it in germany, where charlie was born. they honeymooned back in bora bora, meeting the new selectors and selected. charlie spoke to them all about her adventures.

it was glorious. her life had turned upside down. she had become a famous author, starring in the movie adaptations of it. her life was no longer hers.

adoring fans lined out of bookstores with things for her to sign, and she loved the limelight. she was turning into a bit of a jerome, she couldn't make enough.

even though she didn't need to make anything like jerome. signing heartache inc contract made her the richest woman in the world, teddy the richest man.

what did ashton do? he didnt work. but that made charlie happy. she didnt want him to work. because the less he worked the more he had energy.

too much energy.

and now that things.. came up, she was glad ashton didnt work. she dumped a pitcher of ice water over his head causing him to scream as he woke up. "go get ready. everyone should be here soon." he mumbled something kissing charlie on the temple. he padded down the hall into their room pulling a burgundy suit on with a black button up and burgundy tie. she followed and changed.

"whats wrong with that dress?" he asked watching as it hit the floor. charlie shrugged removing her jewelry quickly.

"nothing, just, i have better." she mused. she changed her under garments quickly before he got any ideas.

charlie slid her dress on as well as black flats and some simple makeup. she knew she was gorgeous fuck those who didnt.

ashton shook his head kissing her. "you look like royalty." charlie grinned fixing up his suit.

"i hope i do." she grinned. "cause i am a fuckin goddess." she smirked pinning her hair back. ashton grinned at her vanity.

"well id build a temple in every corner of this earth for you." charlie awed kissing his nose.

"youre too kind love." she took his hand in both of hers smiling. "ashton there's something i-"

the doorbell rang. she smiled and shrugged off his look. "ill get the door. go to the dining room please?" she asked. he nodded and walked into the dining room. she could seat 22 people, or more very comfortably. and what the hell was with that? she lived alone with her husband snake and dog.

speaking of snake she put hers back into her cage before taking a deep breath. she fixed her straps so they hung comfortably off her shoulders, and she fixed the boobs, cause god forbid if they stay in.

she walked to the door beaming as she seen all 20 of her former selection people. she smiled as she welcomed in telling them to put their jackets in the closet. she smiled at jerome's little girl as she hugged charlie's legs.

ok charlie only called her a brat because she made her a brat. she loved the girl! and what could she say when that cute face asked her to babysit? no? in katherine's wildest dreams.

she hugged teddy as he entered with sam fighting tears. she hadnt seen her friend in so long. teddy however did begin to cry as he embraced charlize. it had been two years since they last saw each other.

that faithful night on the beach. where they fulfilled their contracts. and she hadnt seen him since. their hug lasted forever until she seen his two boys and his youngest girl.

"oh teddy they're beautiful!" she cooed and let them hug her. god kids. they were so cute!

he held sam in his arms smiling. "im glad you think so." he chuckled and motioned for his kids to move. the eldest boy didnt and pulled on charlies skirts for her to kneel down.

"you look like a princess." he whispered in her ear smiling. charlie smiled and kissed his forehead making him blush. he ran after his fathers smiling.

she noted lucan had married, his wife seemed heavily pregnant. skylar walked in with a man, baby in arms. one after the other, the happy marriages and babies kept coming in. and then there was richard, who she was glad did not have a baby, but a book. his wife smiled up at him lovingly but shook her head seeing he was reading. she also seemed to be pregnant.

well that made like three of them. she closed her doors and walked into the dining room.

she pulled those doors closed and smiled as everyone hugged and caught up. she seen jude and a small smile appeared on her face. she handed him one of the first copies of the next book in her series. his eyes lit up as he showed the book to his fiancee. her and charlie both chuckled at the man.

as she walked the whole length of the table, charlies nerves began to soar. she couldnt do this! she wasnt nearly drunk enough!

once she got to the end of the table she noticed a piece has been added, and she knew why as hers and ashton's family strode through the door. she smiled and tapped her glass filled with fizzy water, not champagne, to signal everyone to seat.

"hello everyone. hope the journey treated you nicely. im glad to see you all here in good health." she was going to say something else and remembered the kiddos.

"this is our first gathering since we all left the island," she smiled swallowing harshly. memories flooded back and she swallowed her bile. "and id just like to have a toast. to love." even the heartbreakers smiled at her and raised their glasses.

"to love." people chimed. she went to sit and remembered she couldn't.

"oh, and before the food comes out, which i know you can smell and you are drooling over. i have an announcement to make. ashton and i are welcoming a new addition to our family." when she said that nobody did anything, not even ashton.

"so what kind of dog are you getting?" damian asked smirking. she pursed her lips clinging the knife to her glass once more. no one stopped. she hurled it to the wall, the glass shattering everywhere.

people looked to her as she composed herself. "as i was saying a new addition to the family. so no damian not a dog." she bit glowering slightly. she returned to her happy self and exhaled as she spoke.

"i am having a baby." everyone stilled even though they were already all looking at her. someone tipped their glass before realizing what they did. even ashton sat, not knowing what to do.

their families sat dumbfounded. charlie gulped. great, she just broke everyone.

suddenly whatever shock hit people was lifted. everyone began crying or screaming some that were close patted ashton on the back. he went to charlie and hugged her tight.

then his family and her dad and finally her mom. "i am so proud of you." she whispered making charlie lean down so she could kiss her daughters forehead.

"thanks ma." suddenly all the women she knew and teddy of course came to hug her, all of them talking quickly about baby showers, what it was like to have a baby. she looked over to see ashton being pat on the back by everyone, being pushed around playfully.

they locked eyes and the whole world stopped. charlie smiled crying now. because what a wonderful life this has been.

(sorry of this is trash)

changkyunoodle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
29.9K 1.1K 43
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
256K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
61.1K 3.4K 74
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...