Sweet Chaos: LOVE

By Pyong_Nuhan

Jeongguk has fallen in love with someone else girlfriend. He can't stop himself and decided to pursue her. More

Prologue
Encounter
Conflict
Incident

Intention

20 0 0
By Pyong_Nuhan

# JEONGGUK POV

I got up from my seat and quickly went out right after Mr. Kim's class ended. 

"Jeongguk-ah, you're going to the cafe right? Wait for me! Yah!" I heard Minggyu voice calling for me but I have no time to tell him right now. I need to go somewhere else.

I glanced at my watch and I was ten minutes late to meet Daeguk. I climbed up the stairs as fast as I can to reach the rooftop. 

"Yah!" 

Suddenly, someone stopped me at the last floor. I turned around and it was Hyeri. 

"Do you want to get beaten to death again today?" She approached me.

I don't know if she sounds worried or just to annoy me.

"Why would you care?" I continued my steps when she suddenly grabbed my arm from behind.

"Are you a fool?! Why would you go there and let them bully you?" She said, frustrated. "Follow me!" 

She dragged me down the stairs and forced me to follow her to somewhere else. 'What's wrong with this girl?'

She dragged me into an empty classroom. It was just both of us in here. 

She glanced at my name tag on my uniform. "Yah, Jeon Jeongguk. Listen to me." 

She looked into my eyes, looking so serious. " I will try to stop Daeguk and his friends. So from now on, stay away from them. Don't go when he ask to meet him, don't do anything that he ask, and if possible, hide yourself from him. Arasseo?" 

I chuckled. "Are you trying to help me free from him?" 

"Nae. I'm going to save you, and stop Daeguk before anything happens to him." She confessed.

I moved my face closer to her face. "Lee Hyeri, I don't need your help." I whispered.

Her face redden. I don't know if it because of she was angry or embarrassed.

I was about to walk away when suddenly my phone vibrate. It was unknown caller. I pressed the green button.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah, Jeon Jeongguk. Am I a joke to you? Do you want to die?!!" The guy in the phone screamed in anger. 

'Daeguk?' 

"I gave you 2 minutes to come up here or you're dead when I get you!!" He threaten. 

Before I could said anything, Hyeri snatched the phone from my hand.

..................

# HYERI POV

I grabbed the phone from his grip and yelled out loud.

"Yah! Kang Daeguk!" 

"Hyeri? Is that you? Why are you with that idiot?" He sounds surprised.

"Daeguk-ah, stop being a bully, please! How many times should I tell you?!" 

"Is that idiot with you? Tell him to meet me now!" 

"Why would he do everything that you asked?! Who do you think you are?!" I yelled.

"Yah, give me back my phone-" Jeongguk tried to take it from me but I dodged.

"Daeguk-ah, listen! You better stop or I'll report you to discipline teacher! I'm serious! And stop searching for this idiot!" I yelled out for the last time and turned it off.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jeongguk voice trembled as he was holding his anger. He grabbed his phone back and walked away.

"Yah, you're still going to meet him?" I shouted.

'I need to stop him!'

I quickly grabbed his arm from behind before he could walked out from the classroom. Suddenly, he turned around and pushed me towards the wall. He pinned me between his arms against the wall with his eyes stared into mine.

My heart beats. 'What is he doing-'

I gulped as his deep eyes pierced into my heart. I can't tell what he was thinking right now, but I can feel that he was trying to tell me something with his eyes. 

His face moved closer to mine until I can clearly hear his breathe. 

"Stay away from me if you don't want to get hurt." He whispered. 

I stiffen. 

I looked into his eyes and I know he was serious. 

He walked a few steps backwards before quickly walk away, leaving me alone.

'What did he mean by that?'

.........

I could not focus during the class. I was worried if Daeguk will do something to that guy Jeon Jeongguk. Daeguk is must be stop before it is too late.

Yura poked me with her elbow. I glanced.

"Yah, what's wrong? You looks uneasy."

"Uh, n-nothing." I gave her a quick smile before it faded. 

Yura pouted. She knew that I was hiding something from her. 

"I am going to the restroom for awhile." I excused. After getting the permission from the teacher, I slipped through the backdoor.

I was walking along the corridor when I heard the two guys from the opposite direction said Jeongguk's name. I glanced at them. That's Minggyu, the guy from the next class. 

"Let's visit him again after Mr Yoo's class ended." Minggyu talked to the other guy. I heard their conversation as they walked passed me. 

'Visit?' Is Jeongguk in the infirmary room?'

Looking at the direction where the two guys came from, they must have been visiting Jeongguk in the infirmary room. 'But why? Is it because of Daeguk again?'

I decided to go there instead of the restroom. I quicken my steps to the infirmary room. I knocked at the door twice before twisting the doorknob slowly. As soon as I opened it from the outside, my eyes caught a guy laying on the bed. 

"Do you need anything, student?" The school doctor asked as she approached me. 

"Uh, I have a stomach cramps. Can I have a rest here? I already told my teacher." I lied.

"Sure, there's another empty bed right there. Tell me if you need a pain reliever, okay?" 

"Nae." I bowed my head as the doctor make her way out for awhile. I looked around and found that it was just me and Jeongguk in here. 

I slowly walked to Jeongguk's bed and I stiffen. He was hurt quite bad as his left hand was bandage up to his elbow and the bruises on his face were worse than yesterday. 

I was totally shocked after looking at his condition. I didn't expected that Daeguk and the other guys will done this bad to him just because he didn't came to meet him. Or he did meet him?

I sighed.

I want to ask him but he was sleeping. 

"Yah, Jeon Jeongguk. Are you alright?" I know he can't hear me. But, I think I should say it. 

"Mianhae. I really want to help you, but I need some time." 

I sighed.

"To be honest, I am scared."

"I'm scared that I might hurt Daeguk while trying to save you." I confessed.

"I'm really sorry." My eyes welled as I looked at him again.

I'm such a coward. And I hate myself.

I wish there is someone to give me strength. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.8K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
132K 7.8K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
795K 47.9K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
79.8K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...