I Want To Be With Her ( Dixis...

By Nuggets_SeBy

I just know that im inlove with my best friend who have a boyfriend. What will gonna happen if my best frien... More

beginning
awkwardness
stop thinking about her
The Date
Something Wrong
Truth or Dare
not a chapter
make out
the Hawaii
RELAXATION TIME
IT'S OFFICIAL
i love her
SORRY
N/A
N/A
πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

SORRY GUYS

1.2K 16 8
By Nuggets_SeBy

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 4K+ im really thankful because this is my first story i PUBLISHED of DIXISON and now there's a lot of people reading this story, and sorry guys but i can't PUBLISHED right now or tomorrow because im scared to my mom if she see this story because my mom didn't not know that im writting a atory of bisexual and im shy and scared to say my story to my mom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 157K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.5M 132K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4.6M 288K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.3M 67K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...