I am sorry(kongart)(completed)

נכתב על ידי ramyapa

Arthit have multiple personality disorder .one day his anger personality did a terrible mistake and that's l... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 63

1.2K 63 18
נכתב על ידי ramyapa

Kong side:::

Arthit knows why kong gets so emotional for small things,  After all he is a doctor who have the knowledge about the mood swings of pregnant people, he is also aware of the fact that it's a male pregnancy so he already prepared himself  for that.

"Kong don't cry they will be back from the trip in 3 days until then you have me and P'beam with you" Arthit assured kong with a forehead kiss and hug. Beam also nodded his head along with Arthit.

Arthit tucked kong in bed for sleep after comforting him with his sweet words. Next morning Arthit leaves to hospital while Beam and kong stayed in home. "P'beam shall we go out?" Kong asked with an excited eyes.

"No! I already told you kong that you need rest for a week" Beam replied kong who got sad, "P please, it's been long time since we went on a family date, let's go out, I promise I will behave and won't strain myself" kong pleaded at his brother showing his begging eyes.

Beam didn't budge for kong eyes, ignoring his brother, beam start to do his research papers, "Why are you like this? Right now You are not my doctor but my brother so please P, I am missing my kids lot, let's go out to ease my pain, I even forgive you for your wrong doings so why not you help me?" Kong asked beam with pooled eyes,Beam nodded his head reluctantly without a choice.

//////////////

"Mommy! Mommy! I am back" Oon shouted enthusiastically while entering the house with forth and krist. Kong kneeled and hugged both Oon and krist with little tears, Arthit smiled and collected their back bags from Forth hand.

"Where is singto?" Beam questioned Forth who answered while coming close to him "sleeping in the car, let's go to our home" Beam nodded his head and bid his goodbye to both Arthit and kong. He whispered to Arthit that he should not allow kong to go out for 3 more days. Arthit agreed by nodding his head.

////////////////

Arthit helped kong throughout his morning sickness, this time kong didn't have many difficulties unlike last time, yet Arthit take care of him more carefully.

"Shit!!! What the hell is this P?" Kong asked while shooing the glass back to Arthit hand.

"It's a vegetable soup kong, it's helps you to recover from your morning sickness" Arthit reasoned out to him.

"No! Get that away from me P!" Kong shook his head. "Kong Do you want me to call kids for them to see your tantrums? Moreover, no cursing! Just drink it!" Arthit said to him and earned a response of screaming confession, "I hate you P'arthit"

Arthit and kong went to the hospital for kong's first trimester scan, Arthit was nervous for unknown reason where else kong was happily munching his chocolates, "P will you please stop biting your nails!" Kong said to Arthit in irritation.

Both entered his cabin with a smile and welcomed them, He lead kong to another room for ultrasound scan, Lifting kong shirt up Beam applied the gel and start to move the device on it.

Arthit dropped kong hand which he kept in his hold in excitement, his tears start to roll over his cheeks  when he heard the heartbeat of his baby and a small peanut size image. Kong too shed his tears but not like Arthit who is sobbing harder.

Kong chuckled and asked "P, How is it?". Arthit don't have words to describe his feelings he always wondered how is it possible for kong to conceive but hearing his  little one heart beat from kong's tummy make him speechless and out of the world.

"I feel alive kong, delightful and on cloud nine, I am so sorry that I didn't accompany you when you were carrying Oon and krist" Arthit said with guilty look, he still blamed  himself for leaving kong alone.

Kong smiled and caressed Arthit cheeks "It's OK P, everyone have hard time, just pamper me well this time to compensate for your obsence"

Arthit smiled and nodded his head like a obedient child. Suddenly Arthit eyes goes wide in shock "is it real? P'beam tell me, I am not dreaming right?" Arthit asked while moving to Beam and watched the monitor. Kong moved his eyes from Arthit to monitor in confusion.

Beam hugged kong and said "it's twins again kong,  seriously, tell me, what did Arthit eat to always strike two mangoes with one stone? " Beam teased in kong ear. Kong blushed and slapped beam arms. Arthit roared towards them. Arthit hugged kong again and thanked him.

"Kong I already talked with forth, from tomorrow do your job from home, no more arguments!" Kong sulked at first but nodded his head after Arthit's puppy eyes, "then will you buy me donuts" kong asked Beam who protested right away but when kong mentioned about his wrong doings he end up nodding his head.

/////////////////

Kong invited his family for a dinner to announce about the ultrasound result. During the dinner Arthit announced to everyone that kong is having twins again. Both John and Bean teased Arthit about scoring twice. Arthit just blushed and ignored them throughout the dinner.

Everyone settled in the garden enjoying the night wind, kids were playing near them, John excused himself to David who is standing away from them alone, "P'David, stop worrying over kong! He will be alright".

David smiled towards John who understand him always without a word.

"He is having twins again, I am scared, I wish Arthit can take care of him well, last time because of our pampering and carelessness he went through lot of pain, we never said 'No' to him and Arthit obsence during that time made as blind, I wish this time Arthit will not fall for his tricks and give in his way, I still remember the day he cried in his pain, his swallowen legs and everything, i was so scared in that last 2 months because Mia didn't went through this much pain when she was carrying kongpop, whenever I asked Beam why is he having more pain his only answer is since kong is a man he may find it hard, I may sound selfish but i prayed for him to not get pregnant again, but it already happened " David voice out his concern to John.

John patted David shoulders "I can't assure you kong will not go through the pain again, may be he will go double this time or will not! but I can assure you that we all will be with him, Arthit can tame him unlike us, so don't worry P", David nodded his head with a heavy sigh.

"But P'David don't ever allow kong to our basement this time because my mind still have the glimpse of kong killing that poor guy---" before John finish his sentence krist interrupted "what? Mommy killed someone?"

Both got startled by krist who clinged on David leg and shook him to answer him, David nodded his head to confirm John, "vow... my mommy is the best one! Shooting bad guys" krist said with an excitement. John didn't like the sparkling in David eyes he knows what that means.

"Don't you dare Mr. David suthilack! If you don't want to die in your wife or son's hand erase that perilous thought" John warned him, but ignoring him David kneeled and asked krist "you are not scared?"

Krist shook his head and said with a dimple smile "I also want to kill bad guys like mommy"

David showed his satisfied smile and said "For that, you need training, will you allow grandpa to teach you?"

Krist smiled and replied enthusiastically "Really! I will, but will grandpa wait for some months, I want to take care of mommy until mommy give birth to babies"

David smiled proudly, he nodded his head and said "Then let me teach you some warm up in your holidays But don't tell anyone about this ok?"

Krist got silenced suddenly, after some time he said "ok! But if mommy find out my lies then I will point you ok?"

David laughed while nodding his head, he walks back to his family with krist lead the way. John cursed under his breath while walking "shit!!! Why did David choose this cunning little devil, soon my life gonna be hell!"

://:///////////////////

"Krist, Oon are you coming with me today?" Singto asked the brothers who were packing their bags, "No, P'sing we need to go home, we need to take Care of mommy because he is having our two babies in his tummy" Oon replied while Krist nods his head.

Both bid their goodbye to him when they noticed their car arriving at the gate, Singto waved and waited for forth, "Singto!!" John waved for him, Singto smiled and went to him "your dad and pappa are busy so I am your driver for today"

Singto nodded his head, "Did Krist and Oon left?" John asked him while helping Singto for the seatbelt. Singto just nodded his head with a hum "uncle shall I spend my time in your home with ice until daddy finish his work" singto asked nervously, John ruffled his hair and said "if you want to go we will go sing, no need to ask permission"

//////^/////////////

Arthit opened his eyes and saw Kong sleeping face, he smiled and kissed Kong forhead and laughed when he heard a growling sound from Kong stomach, Kong opened his eyes and blinked to register his surroundings.

Hearing Arthit's laugh Kong raised his eyebrows, "hearing your growling sound I remembered your last night snoring!" Arthit answered him still laughing, "w_what? Me snoring? No way!!" Kong raised his voice while moved his body to sit.

"I know you will say this, here see this I recorded it last night" Arthit said while showing his phone to Kong whose eyes caught the video in horror. Kong with messy hair, open mouthed, a little droll and the snore.

Arthit laughed soundly watching Kong face becomes red in embarrassment. Kong got anger that's why his face got red and he thought 'how dare he ridicule me when I am bearing his child' soon he gave his creepy smile to Arthit who stopped his laughing with suspicious eyes.

Kong didn't say any other word to Arthit after that, he took his shower and went to the kitchen to have his breakfast, they already assigned a maid for cooking so that kong will not strain too much. After the breakfast is prepared the cook excused herself out. In the breakfast table Krist and Oon noticed Kong sadness.

"Mommy, is something wrong?" Oon asked followed by Krist "why are you upset mommy? Are you having any pain?"

Arthit stopped eating and focused on Kong who Start to tear up,Arthit got panic and reached Kong and try to embrace him but that latter pushed him.

"Your daddy is making me sad! Because I am having babies in my tummy I can't breath regularly in night! Your daddy recorded that and teasing me with that video!" Kong said in between his sniff. Oon rubbed Kong back while giving water to drink.

Krist warningly glared Arthit and said "what is this daddy? Don't you know it is not good to tease others with their weakness? How can you hurt mommy?"

Arthit eyes goes wide in shock, he watched Kong who innocently blinked his eyes.

He rolled his eyes annoyingly to Krist who put his hand in waist while glaring Arthit in disappointment "since you didn't regret your mistake, let me punish you daddy! For a week you should do breakfast, drop and pick up us from school" Krist ordered Arthit.

"Let me also punish you daddy! Prepare pink milk for me by your hand for a week" Oon said with a giggle. After giving his final glare krist went near Kong and console him to not take daddy word seriously. He helped Kong to finish his breakfast.

Kong smiled and mouthed a flying kiss to Arthit when kids went to kitchen. Arthit shook his head and stick his tongue out to kong. When kids and kong leaved to upstairs Arthit cleaned the dishes with a content smile.

///////////////////

It's time to know the gender of the baby, kong is nervous but Arthit is not, he is happy and excited. Both were waited for their turn in front of beam cabin. "kong why are you nervous?" Arthit asked while playing with kong fingers.

"P, it will be boys right? I don't want girls!" Kong asked Arthit who got silence. "Kong I am asking you again, why don't you want girls?" Arthit asked kong in disbelief because from yesterday all kong talked was 'I want it to be boys not girls.'

Kong just put his head low and whispered slowly "I don't want them to face shame", Arthit got shocked "why will they face shame kong?" Arthit questioned kong because he doesn't know what is there to get disgrace?

"Because we are not normal couple P, if it is boys they can defend themselves while they get ridiculed, furthermore we both are man I am scared we will do a mistake while raising them and we will not understand their feelings, I also don't have any idea about girls I am afraid i will become a bad parent for them, what if they feel disgust and maintain distance cause I am a man, what if they want a women as their mother, I don't want any complicated feelings P" kong voice out his not so pleasant thoughts.

Arthit understand kong insecurities, his husband is once again getting scared of the society, "kong" Arthit softly called the latter and kneeled in front of him, he ruffles kong hair and kissed his cheeks "Kong, it's OK to worry if you have doubts but don't decide the future for someone else, the society is changing they will not tease our kids even if they do let's taught our kids to face it, And for another worry as we can't understand girls things we have your mom and my mom, we can ask them to teach us, they will guide us, your kids will never think of you as bad"

Arthit consoled kong with his assuring words, kong smiled little but still he is not convinced, like he feared it turns out to be girls, Beam also tried to change Kong view,  "Stop crying! Will you, I am telling you again how can you worry over something silly, what if you are a man? Your girls will never hate you, they will love you like us Kong"

Beam snapped at kong who flinched by  his brother sudden out burst, Arthit didn't stop Beam because kong need someone to distract him, beam asked Arthit to go ahead and said he will drop kong at home.

After few more advise from Beam, kong got relaxed, kong asked beam to take him to a theatre, At first Beam said rejected the idea but when kong point out his forgiveness, he accepted kong's request and take him to watch movie.

///////////////////////////

"Kong, where are you going?" Arthit asked while having his dinner, After finishing their dinner kong excused himself saying he feels sleepy, "going to our room P, told you, I need my sleep badly!" Kong replied while yawning.

"Then you should not go upstairs, just turn left, the first door is our bedroom, I already moved everything in the afternoon" Arthit said to kong with a smile. "What?! Why??" Kong asked blinking his eyes to stop his sleepiness.

"Because it's not safe for you to climb stairs!" Arthit state his reason, "what the hell P? It's just 15 steps, I am not that fragile where I can't climb without a support, please spare me P, it's took a month for me to be used to our room after moving to this house, Now why are you asking me to change again? Don't be cruel P! No way!" Kong said while raising his voice at the end.

"Mommy!!" , "Mommy!!" Both krist and Oon called him to get his attention, before kong could ask for their help, both talked followed each other, "Don't raise your voice mommy! it will hurt your throat" Oon said.

"You have to listen dad, he is a doctor so he knows what is good for mommy" krist said to kong who stared at them in surprise. Arthit smiled and showed his dimple with a flying kiss to kong who rolled his eyes in irritation.

///////////////

"P!!! What are you doing?" Kong demanded Arthit who takes his food bowl from him, "it's not good for your health, instead eat this" Arthit said while pointing the rice bowl.

"P don't be mean! Give that to me!" Kong whined while trying to take the bowl which Arthit moved  to other end of the table.

Arthit pushed a new plate to kong which is filled with Rice and vegetables with a soup bowl, kong shooed that away he want his old bowl where he mixed his Rice with butter, and syrup. "Kong you are taking too much sweets and butter, it will gain you fat and that will lead a problem in your pregnancy" Arthit point it to kong.

Before kong shout at Arthit, both krist and Oon pleaded to him, "mommy please, Daddy is already worrying for your health!."

"Mommy, if you don't eat vegetables then how will my sisters grow healthy".

Kong can't believe his kids who are taking Arthit side for the past few days, he doesn't know how Arthit changed them to his side and he need to find out it before he lost his kids support forever.

/////////////////////////

Kong makes his entrance to kitchen where Arthit is preparing lunch for them, he leaned on kitchen counter and poked Arthit back with a spoon, Arthit turned and gazed kong who is biting his lower lips in a seductive way while his one hand unbuttoning his own shirt.

Arthit slowed the stove and turn around completely facing kong with a crossed arms "what?!" Arthit asked kong who moaned while pinching his own nipple "more..".

Arthit closed the gap and stood other side of the counter. He leaned and kissed kong lips, kong opened his mouth for Arthit to explore But that latter just sucked kong lower lip for a moment and pulled away.

"NO!" Arthit said and turned his concentration on cooking "what?!! P please.... " kong pleaded to Arthit he want to feel the latter, now.

"Kong, kids will be back from school in one hour.. so a big No!" Arthit tried to reason him.

"Only once P.. don't you want me P... please." kong again pleaded while his hand enter into his boxer, "kong it's not that I don't want you... we did 2 hours before only... I don't want to hurt you kong, please understand you are pregnant you will suffer in back pain if we did too much..." Arthit explained him to understand.

"But P I am OK,,, ... I know my body" kong assured Arthit but the latter didn't budge "kong, we did it last night too.... so please go and rest for now, but if you want it that desperately I can help you to release" Arthit said firmly.

"No! I don't need your help! I hate you!!" Kong weeps and spirited away.

//////////////^^/////

"Kong, how many times I told you to stop eating that?" Arthit asked while pointing the snacks, kong who was working in his laptop while eating snacks whined in frustration "it's not sweet or buttery snack P" kong complained at Arthit.

"But it's salty one kong, more dangerous than sweet"

"I am not eating it always P!"

"But it's your 3rd packet kong, no more for today and tomorrow"

"P!!! .....if you are done annoying me just leave me alone, I have work to finish"

Arthit chuckled and walked away, After few minutes Arthit entered again with snack bowl which is filled with Roasted nuts and Fig, he placed the bowl next to kong who didn't spare him a glance, Arthit sit in the bed and move forward and placed kong feet on his lap.

He massaged kong legs and toes, a shy smile formed on kong lips but he stopped it quick before Arthit notice it, he also munched the snacks Arthit gave him without protest.

////////////////////////

"Why are you late ming? Forth asked Mate who showed up late for the meeting, "Sorry P!" Ming apologized with a sheepish smile. "Don't worry be glad because the meeting got cancelled" Forth assured him while ming released a relaxed sigh.

"Hmm... Ming this week, I will leave the work quick since Beam vacation started  from yesterday for a week" forth informed Ming who blinked in confusion. "What?! Then today?" Ming questioned him.

"Hmm..yes, Actually he is worried about singto, he thinks singto is sad for some reason so he takes leave to cheer him up" Forth told his reason but Ming got more confused. He takes his phone and messaged someone and furrowed on the reply.

Forth eyed him for the reason, "P'kit said he is having an appointment with P'beam today" Ming replied while pressing his temple in worry, Forth laughed and said "it's OK they need some time alo----" before he finish his sentence phone ringed.

Forth received the call.

Hey Arthit...

hello P, Actually my conference got cancelled, will you please call P'beam and ask him to keep kong with him until I arrive, I tried their number but they didn't answer.

What hospital?

Today is kong's appointment P..

Shit!!!!! Arthit how could you be a director and didn't know about Beam holidays.

What? .. when? I didn't know that P..

I think he lied to you, don't panic I am sure kong will be with Beam.

Ming shouted "NO!! They should not be together!" Forth startled by ming out burst but seeing ming worry face, he asked "Ming don't tell me kit is p--".

"Yes P, he is pregnant, 5 months, sorry P you know last time he got miscarriage in 5th month so he insisted to not tell anyone before he cross 6th month" Ming told the truth with an apology

Forth put singto in conference with Arthit

"Daddy" a cheerful voice bloomed.

"sing dear, where are you?"

"Me? galaxy mall daddy"

"is papa with you?"

"yes daddy but not close to me, they are away from us"

"They?"

"uncle kong, uncle kit... hey don't fight... krist stop it... pappa-'" ..

"Singto? Sing? Oh hell!" Forth cut his call and headed to the mall with ming, Arthit who heard singto also moved to the mall.

##########

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

114K 5.9K 28
[MEWGULF FLUFFY AU] - C o m p l e t e d Mew is struggling to finish his thesis. Studying in music faculty isn't easy at all. Besides required to be a...
111K 4.4K 19
What will happen when Bright comes back after 3 yrs to Win (his wife) and their kid Light? Will Win accept him? Will his son be able to make his mom...
71K 1.5K 23
People often dream of being in several places at once, for Ochako she was given that chance by her close friend Melissa Shield. After an experiment g...
91.7K 4.7K 22
"who are u" "I am his dad" "what hahahahaha...." "why are u laughing" "because u are joking which is not good joke" "what do u mean" "baby let's go" ...