No Turning Back (A HTTYD Fanf...

By HttydFanatic

Banished from Berk for befriending a Night Fury, Hiccup and Toothless leaves Berk and they are never to retur... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
ANNOUCEMENT: SEQUEL FOR NO TURNING BACK
ANNOUNCEMENT: GO CHECK OUT MY NEW FIC!!!
!!PROMOTION!!

SEQUEL IS UP!

1.4K 16 1
By HttydFanatic

Hey guys so recently I started writing the sequel to No Turning Back called Point Of No Return.

Currently chapter one is up. I plan to update regilarly. The sequel will kinda be darker and you get to learn more about Horas' back story, Megadon's hatred towards the Edonian chief, more development between Hiccup and his friends, and there will be some heartfelt moments.

Here is a summary of the sequel:

Hiccup and Toothless managed to escape Horas' clutches; but the war is far from over.

In the dead of night, Horas attacks the Isle of Edon with his dragon army; with a goal of taking Edon for his glory.

Edon, left in impending doom, now faces a dangerous fate. A traitor is among them who seeks vengeance against the boy and his Night Fury.

As the island crumbles down, Hiccup and his friends sets off to Berk to persuade the Berkians to join allies with Edon's people against Horas' terror.

Book cover art:

I would appreciate it if you guys could check it out. I know how much you love the first book, and I think you will enjoy part two.

Thank you for your support.

Until next time.

-JenniferTjandrajana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 2.1K 25
There is dragon in Berk... But what if there is ... A half-dragon and a half-human... A white night fury who all human want to kill if they met you...
97.4K 1.5K 15
#1 hiccupxreader Warning: LEMON, also, following this story will put you in major FEELS! I didn't change Hiccup or Toothless's personally btw:) summ...
4.4K 100 16
It's been three years since Stoick's passing and Drago's defeat. Life for the Berkians has been nothing but good thanks to the Dragon Riders and Chie...
147K 3.3K 44
What if Hiccup had left after being chosen to kill the Monstrous Nightmare. After three years of being presumed dead and freeing dragons from in and...