π…πŽπ‘ππˆπƒπƒπ„π ( BEASTARS...

By INVCORP

π…πŽπ‘ππˆπƒπƒπ„π |❝ 𝙄 𝙙𝙀𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙀𝙬 π™žπ™› 𝙄 π™‘π™€π™«π™š π™π™šπ™§, 𝙀𝙧 π™žπ™› 𝙄 π™‘π™€π™«π™š π™©π™π™š 𝙃𝙐𝙉𝙏... More

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
𝐐𝐧𝐀
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
πŸ‘πŸŽ
πŸ‘πŸ
πŸ‘πŸ
πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸŽπŸ“

21.8K 961 485
By INVCORP

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

[F/n] stared out her dorm window. After finally being released from Louis' grasp she was able to find her dorm, seeing as the deer didn't want her to go she was forced to go by herself. She didn't have trouble finding it though. Thankfully it was pretty easy to get around since the girl dorm looks the exact same as the males.

But the girl was a bit worried, she didn't know if anyone was going to be with her in the room. She didn't see anything laid out anywhere, leaving her to think that it was a no. It did slightly frighten the girl seeing as she didn't want to be there alone.

'With what happened to Tem...'

A shiver crawled down her spine thinking about it. Tem, though she didn't know him, seemed like such a nice guy by how Louis described him to her. To think someone could've done that to him for whatever reason. 

It made the girl think about everything. Since she had never really been out of the house she wasn't ready to face everything here. At home she was never even close to being on someone's menu. But here, it was different, and someone could easily lurk in the shadows and jump out at any time to kill her.

"Don't befriend carnivores, Tem did the same and look what happened to him"

The red deer's voice rang out in her head. Sure, she had never known a carnivore in her life, but the first one she met EVER seemed nice. Bill didn't seem to have any intent to hurt her, so why shouldn't she become his friend.

'Am I more or less likely to be eaten if I have carnivorous friends?'

She wondered, seeing both good and bad attributes to befriending the meat eating animals. They could protect her, along with keep those who want to hurt her far away. But at the same time they could be the ones wanting to hurt her. In which case she would only be like a sitting target to them.

'I-I can't sleep'

[F/n] shook on the bed, being able to hear nothing but the wind hitting the window as she tried to sleep. Her surroundings were so different from the one's she's lived with for the past 17 years. To say she was scared to fall asleep was an understatement. 

With one subtle look out the window, the girl began to have a growing desire to head outside. Remembering how back home she'd be able to wonder for hours until she tired herself out enough to fall asleep. But what if that's exactly what Tem did before he got eaten, she didn't want to die yet.

"I need to get used to it anyway,"

She finally convinced herself. Putting her uniform back on before strapping her shoes back on. Though it took a few deep breathes the girl was finally able to open her dorm door. Seeing the darkened hallways from left to right had scared her, but not discouraged her.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

'The theater'

That's the place [F/n] felt as if she should go. Remembering how Louis told her that he was going to be there at night. Though before telling her he had sworn her to secrecy. She didn't mind keeping the secret, it wasn't a big one anyway so it didn't matter.

The only thing to mattered to her at that moment, were the fog clouds that were scattered across the ground. Her vision was terrible in this kind of weather, having no natural instinct like nocturnal animals to see at all. Instead she was almost like a blind bat, though she didn't have the amazing hearing they had.

"Va...nilla..."

Legosi slapped himself after uttering the word. Feeling the scent getting stronger and stronger. She was definitely here, somewhere she was coming closer to him. Though he couldn't see her, it was very easy to smell the girl. He couldn't recall anyone else in the school having such a simple, yet addictive scent.

His body felt as if it was on fire, his claws slowly coming out. But he had to keep watch, he had to make sure that no one came while they were there. Sadly, the drive of wanting to stay out of trouble couldn't seem to rise higher than that of his natural instinct.

Taking one more huge sniff of the scent the male lowered himself down. As he did the hairs on the back of [F/n]'s neck stood up. Almost as if it was her own instinct of trouble about to occur. 

'Run!'

A voice inside her was calling out, trying to warn her of something coming. But she couldn't move, her body betrayed everything her mind was feeling and instead stayed almost completely still.

'No, I can't die yet, I just got here. I need to make friends, I don't want to die without knowing people, without feeling love'

She begged, seeing if any god out there was going to be helping her. Before the god could though, the girls legs finally listened to her. Bolting off straight in an attempt to get away from whatever was there.

[F/n] heard a small thump on the ground before turning her head to the right. Eyes widening as she saw a big silhouette in the air about to pounce on her. She had no time to act, and certainly no time to stop it. She would just need to lay down and die, but she didn't want to die.

'Should I beg for my life, plead with money....is their hunger even able to be overcome by money?'

Her body was suddenly engulfed in warmth. Though she shouldn't been feeling the coldness of the predator in the night, she could instead feel the heat radiating off the person and back onto her. Their breath against her head, pushing some of her hairs slightly as they stayed still.

"S-stop"

She begged, feeling the carnivores grip on her smaller body get even tighter than before. She couldn't do anything in this situation. Other than pray and try to convince the beast to not eat her for their midnight snack.

"Please,"

[F/n]'s words kept ringing in Legosi's ears. Causing them to twitch ever so slightly as she did so. 

'Smooth like honey'

That sentence ran through his head hearing her voice. He gripped her even tighter, hearing the small whimper noises she let out. He didn't know in that moment if she was crying out in pain, or simply discomfort. All he knew was that this position, her scent and her voice made him never want to let go.

'I feel like...'

"I won't tell anyone....please..."

'I'm drowning'

The wolf could feel his claws lightly poking her skin, tearing through her skin in the slightest bit. Her pleas to him, every word she spoke only set his body more and more on fire. Almost as if she was adding more and more fuel to his already burning fire.

'Is this what it feels like, to drown in someone's smell?'

He questioned, taking whiff after whiff of her sickeningly sweet vanilla smell. It was like a drug to him, being the only thing he wanted to smell ever. Everyday, every night all he needed was to smell her scent. To be able to bathe in it and keep it lingering around him for the rest of the day.

'It's so blissful...it makes me so hungry'

[F/n] squirmed under the hold of the male. Still trying to figure out a way in which she could get out before she was devoured like Tem. She didn't want to be the next victim, she didn't want there to be ANY victims.

Legosi could feel the drool slowly running down his mouth. His touch searched all over his mouth to find something that could catch the cravings. Knowing that the only thing now was the small girl in his arms, but he didn't want to do it.

'I want to devour her...but it feels like,'

His claws finally dug into the girls arm. Another noise of panic left her as she could feel the pain growing almost unbearable for her. Tears stinging the corners of her eyes as she wanted nothing more than to be free and run back to her dorm.

'She's devouring me...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 357 28
Mist is a new student at Cherryton Academy she transferred from the safety and familiarity of her hometown and everything she's ever known into a spi...
165K 6.7K 101
This is an alternate universe where instead of attacking Haru in the beginning, Legosi attacks Louis, drastically altering the events of Beastars. Ca...
18.6K 783 24
ϐιτє ΠΌΡ” OR Growing up, Lisa had always been lucky. She knew she wasn't normal, but no one in her city was. It was an endangered species town where o...
17.9K 838 20
I haven't read any Beastars fics yet, so I don't really know if there is a want for this. Humans are classified as part of the animal kingdom in thi...