DNYL Hotline

Av Breezzlly2003

"you cry, we lie! welcome to don't need your love hotline, the best way to get over assholes!" © breezzlly200... Mer

start
characters
playlist
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
new! characters
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
special chapter 1
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
epilogue
conclusion
special chapter 2
special chapter 3
new book!!

46

427 19 8
Av Breezzlly2003

seeing funky town all laying around in her living room was not something new to jamie.

in fact, it had almost become a routine since mark and jamie had made up and the group approached graduation.

so when jamie and jaemin walked in the door after jaemin's dance club and jamie's volleyball practice, it didn't surprise them to see jisung, chenle, renjun, and donghyuck yelling at the tv as jeno and mark sat and laughed at them, jaehyun in the kitchen making coffee while johnny watched the kids with a smile on his face, jun xue in his arm with lucas over the phone, talking to johnny and jaehyun about how much he couldn't wait to get back home.

jamie and jaemin quickly made their way to the group, jamie going over to mark and jeno, asking about how their family dinner was the night before as jaemin went to the group playing a game, calling dibs for next round.

"we haven't all gone out in a while," jaemin commented, "like for fun not like the cafe visits or school."

"what should we do?" jeno asked.

"karaoke!" donghyuck yelled.

"no," the rest shut him down.

donghyuck whined and leaned on renjun who was next to him who promptly pushed him on to the ground.

"what about bowling?" jisung asked quietly.

the group didn't hear him, too busy with trying to shut donghyuck up who was whining about abuse.

"i said what about bowling?" jisung asked louder.

chenle heard him and screeched, "jisung asked about bowling!"

the others stopped and looked at them and then at each other, all shrugging and saying they were down.

jamie's house wasn't far from a bowling alley so they got their fairly quick, getting their shoes and putting them on.

donghyuck and jaemin mischievously went to the machine and typed everyone's names in for them.

jamie burst out laughing as soon as she saw them, the other members looking and either laughing or complaining as jaemin and donghyuck stood in glory.

it was in age order and started with mark or ketchup, which was ironic because mark hated ketchup. renjun or devilmin, as a reference to the fact that he was the "devil" and obsessed with moomin, came next. jeno's was no jam, something they had called him since they first met because he was not funny, and donghyuck's was the favorite, obviously an overstatement according to the rest of the group. jaemin was coffee supplier, chenle was sunbaenim as a joke because he was famous in china, jisung was baby hyung because he was younger than them all but treated them like he was older, and jamie was eomma or mother.

jisung and jaemin ended up tying and everyone else was very far behind, jeno being the only one remotely close.

"cheaters," donghyuck sung.

"jisung was the one who suggested this," renjun said, "it seems like he knew he was going to win."

jisung laughed nervously, hiding behind jaemin.

"guys leave poor jisung alone," jamie called, "how did he know we all suck ass at bowling?"

this changed the attack from jisung and jaemin to jamie.

"speak for yourself!" chenle teasingly scoffed.

"i did better than you!" jamie replied, laughing.

"can we go to mcdonald's?" jaemin asked, "i'm starving from all that winning."

jeno from next to him slapped his arm and jaemin looked at him in betrayal before slapping jeno back.

the two bickered back and forth and the rest ignored them until renjun hit them both on the back of the head.

this caused jeno and jaemin to make renjun join their slapping war.

"our fallen soldier renjun," chenle cried, wiping away his fake tears, "we will always remember you."

jisung snickered as the other three joined in on chenle's crying.

they all barely fit at the same table, having to push two together as the employees watched in disgust.

"are you really getting an espresso at eight o'clock at night?" jamie asked.

"not just one," jaemin grinned, "two."

"jaemin is killing himself," donghyuck sung, hiding behind his tray as jaemin jokingly threatened to hit him even though they were at opposite ends of the table.

"i'm waiting for the day that jaemin turns into a coffee bean," chenle chirped, laughing at the idea.

renjun stared at him, "what kind of stupid are you?"

"what kinds of stupid are there?" chenle retorted.

"are there kinds of stupid?" jeno asked.

"that is a kind of stupid," jisung replied, taking a sip of his milkshake.

"get your disgusting hands off my fries you piece of shit!" donghyuck yelled at mark who had stolen a handful of donghyuck's fries.

mark just smiled and shoved them all in his mouth.

"buy me more," donghyuck demanded.

"no, you still have some," mark replied, taking another fry.

"mark lee!" donghyuck whined, "give me back my fries!"

"you want them? give me a second," mark pretended to gag, making donghyuck whine even more.

eventually the mcdonald's kicked them out and left them to wander towards jamie's house.

they ended up at a park a neighborhood away and all laid in the grass, some more reluctantly than others.

"man it's been a helluva two years," jamie sighed as she leaned her head against mark's shoulder, staring up at the sky.

the rest of them hummed in agreement.

"i can't believe we're graduating soon," donghyuck yawned, "it feels like yesterday we started high school."

"don't mention that," jeno whined, "i don't want to leave."

"what do you mean?" jaemin asked, turning his head to look at jeno next to him, "i want to get out of that hell hole as fast as possible."

"that's not what i meant," jeno pouted, "i don't want to leave this."

the group was silent, all agreeing.

"i can't wait to grow up," jisung's voice broke the silence, "i want to help others and make a difference."

"me too," mark smiled and the rest repeated.

"can we all agree, no matter what, we'll come back here?" jamie asked, "come back to this same place and dream about the same things and the same future?"

"of course," jaemin replied, looking at jamie who was looking at him, "we have to."

"i have a new name for the group chat! listen up!" donghyuck called, "dream."

"dream?" renjun repeated, "why?"

"we all have the same dream!" donghyuck explained, "we are dreamers, we dream for a better future."

"i like it," mark grinned, "dream."

"instead of dreamers can we call ourselves dreamies?" jeno asked, "it sounds better."

"dreamies," jisung muttered, a grin on his face as well.

"look! there's the big dipper!" chenle pointed out, ruining the moment.

"no you dumbass that's the little dipper," jisung replied, a smile on nonetheless.

"wait i just came up with something," mark said, getting up.

the others got up and got close to him.

"put your hands in," he instructed and they all did just that.

"when i say yo dream you reply let's show them how awesome we are okay?" mark explained.

"yo dream!" mark hollered.

"let's show them how awesome we are!" the rest replied, putting their hands up in the air and doing little dances.

they all beamed at each other afterwords.

"group hug!" donghyuck yelled, pulling renjun and chenle in.

the rest all complied, getting into a huge hug.

"yo dream!" mark said again.

"let's show them how awesome we are!"

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

209K 7K 26
❝lee jeno, why are you playing with my feelings?!❞ ー 2017 eun © eunctrick
20.1K 512 36
☁︎ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ
5.2K 142 23
"is this really it between us?" - school au ; text fic - unfinished. - started : 30/08/23 published : - 22/09/23 ended : -
3.1K 198 12
≫ 「 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗳 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 」 - ❝ 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺...