The Creature Within (Pyrrha X...

By RyanJersey

A man abused into a semblance, now wants revenge for what happened, while needing to keep what he loves safe. More

Prolouge
6 Years Later
Beacon Academy
The Haunting Past
Dorms
Classes
Beach
Forest of Forever Fall
Unknown Individuals
The Priestess Vs. Y/N
Retreat
Bed Rest
Recovery
Goddess' Plan
Academy Emergency
Friends Kidnapped
Steve
Y/N's Fight
Two Remain
The Priest's Final Declaration
Return to Beacon
 Epilogue

Date with Pyrrha

929 15 4
By RyanJersey

3rd POV
Y/N sat at the table across from Pyrrha, she wore a black dress as she held the menu, Y/N however was fighting the urge to pull out his camel's from looking at all the prices of meat.
Pyrrha: thank you again for bringing me out here Y/N, you're a good adopted brother.
Y/N: never say that to me again.
Pyrrha: why not?
Y/N: when you say "brother" it sounds like we're either related or I just got friend zoned.
Pyrrha: but I said adoptive....wait when do you care about being in a friend zone, lots of girls reject you and you always spit in their eye saying "Fottiti cagna", I don't know what it means but most of them end up crying when you say it.
Y/N: I think it's best if you don't know what it means.
Pyrrha: I want to know.
Y/N: no.
Pyrrha: ok.
They both remained quiet for about thirty seconds, the silence awkward.
Y/N: listen Pyrrha....I've been short with you recently, along with many others.
Pyrrha: I haven't noticed anything different.
Y/N looked at her and sighed.
Y/N: well I want to apologize. I've had a lot of my mind, the whole not being able to be put on a team kinda hurt that....and my past has been coming for me a lot more.
Pyrrha: Y/N.....you never talk about your past.
Y/N: Well a woman.....I'd rather not say her name.....she used to beat me.....with a baton. She wanted my semblance to come out, she didn't care how she did it but she wanted it to happen. I remember feeling anger, felt my skin hardening.....I don't even believe what I have now is what I was supposed to have.
Pyrrha: you were....abused?
Y/N: with one of those police batons. The metal ones known as peace keeper.
Pyrrha: I'm sorry.
Y/N: the cigarettes help me out keep my mind off of it. I don't like talking about it, so don't make mention of it to anybody.
Pyrrha: you should go to the police.
Y/N: I can't....I want that bitch out of my mind.
Pyrrha: Y/N....it can help.
Y/N: listen Pyrrha....you had the good life, you had living parents, a job opportunity, contests and modeling.
Pyrrha: you had loving parents too though.
Y/N: they weren't mine. They were yours, I had a woman in my house, a sister and a father who I never met. Only thing I ever knew about him is that he named me. Then left the day I came back from the hospital,
Pyrrha: that's....messed up.
Y/N: I won't lie though....if I ever got a chance to meet the man, I'd crack him in the face and ask him why.
Pyrrha: why hit hi- oh yeah....putting everything together.
Y/N: yeah....if he doesn't tell me, then I'll probably hit him again, kinda like an interrogation.
Pyrrha: I would say this....if you ever see him, he would be proud of the man you have become. Along with your mother.
Y/N: my mother wouldn't give a damn. She was the one with the ba- oh you managed to make me say it.
Pyrrha: if you don't mind me asking...what was your sister like?
Y/N: a spoiled little bitch. I hated her guts, the abuse started when I was three, then she came along and it moved to the fucking baton.
Pyrrha: I'm sorry.
She grabbed his hands, she felt him slowly calming down.

Meanwhile

A group of cultists sat on top of a hill and looked at Beacon Academy.
Priest: she goes there.....the Nikos lady will be the perfect vessel. We move at midnight!
All the cultists began to chant, their fists raised as the Priest spread his arms with a smile on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 787 21
A boy named Y/N L/N was taken from his best friend Emerald, he became an experiment, completely transforming him and giving him an artificial semblan...
98.1K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
2K 15 10
When hate makes their classmates seek revenge, Rwby will use the darkness to change not only the school but the core of the Remnant, but is there som...
138K 1.6K 18
A boy taken in and abused by the Rose family (except Ruby, she special), now suffers both a fiery temper and massive trust issues. What happens next...