Our Future (BILLIE EILISH)

By lyricalbil

SEQUEL TO OUR TIME! Billie: "Shorty, you have to realize that I'm 18, I'm going to be touring for a long ass... More

- O n e -
- T w o -
- T h r e e -
- F o u r -
- F i v e -
- S i x -
- S e v e n -
- E i g h t -
- N i n e -
- T e n -
- E l e v e n -
- T w e l v e -
- F o u r t e e n -
- F i f t e e n -
- S i x t e e n -
- S e v e n t e e n -
- E i g h t e e n -
- N i n e t e e n -
- T w e n t y -
- T w e n t y o n e -
- T w e n t y t w o -
- T w e n t y t h r e e -
- T w e n t y f o u r -
- T w e n t y f i v e -
- T w e n t y s i x -
- T w e n t y s e v e n -
- T w e n t y e i g h t -
- T w e n t y n i n e -
- T h i r t y -
- T h i r t y o n e -
- T h i r t y t w o -
- T h i r t y t h r e e -
- T h i r t y f o u r -
- T h i r t y f i v e -
- T h i r t y s i x -
- T h i r t y s e v e n -
- T h i r t y e i g h t -
- T h i r t y n i n e -
- F o r t y -
- F o r t y o n e -
- F o r t y t w o -
- F o r t y t h r e e -
- F o r t y f o u r -
- F o r t y f i v e -
- F o r t y s i x -
- F o r t y s e v e n -
- F o r t y e i g h t -
- F o r t y n i n e -

- T h i r t e e n -

2.9K 63 281
By lyricalbil

December 18th:

Billie's POV:

It's my birthday, Maddie already treated me really good this morning. She said she had more for me too, which I'm not complaining.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, claudiasulewski, and 7,245,320 others.

madisonvoyage: its my baby's birthday😊 im not here to make this a long ass post or anything. but yeah it's her birthday and I luv her🥺

billieeilish: i love you too shorty🥺

bhadbhabie: awww

Billie: "I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too, are you ready for your present?"

Billie: "Yes."

She laced our hands together and we walked up the stairs, she opened the door that's been closed for what feels like weeks now when it's been like six days.

When she opened the door, a studio was revealed.

Maddie: "Finneas built it, but it was my idea."

Billie: "You did all this for me?"

Maddie: "Yeah, I can work from your house. I want it to be where you can work from here, and I'm not forcing you to record here. I know it's a special thing that you and Finneas do."

Billie: "I know you would never do that, this is sweet shorty. Thank you."

I walked in and sat down, she followed and on the chair next to me. I pressed record and I started playing everything i wanted.

"I had a dream, I got everything I wanted."

"Not what you'd think, and if I'm being honest, it might've been a nightmare."

...

"I had a dream, I got everything I wanted. But when I wakeup, I see you with me."

"And you say 'as long as I'm here no one can hurt you. Don't wanna lie here but you can learn to. If I could change the way you see yourself, you wouldn't wonder why you hear they don't deserve you.''

...

Maddie placed her hand on my thigh as I finished singing, I leaned in and I gave her a kiss.

Billie: "Thank you, I love you."

Maddie: "You're welcome, I love you too."

Billie: "Do you wanna go get ready for my party?"

Maddie: "Yes."

It didn't take us long to get ready.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, bhadbhabie, and 4,352,035 others.

madisonvoyage: all white theme for tonight, you know I had to pop off.

billieeilish: how are you all mine🤤

madisonvoyage: @billieeilish how tf are you mine?

Billie: "You're so fucking beautiful."

Maddie: "Thank you, you're kinda cute too." She adjusted my jacket. I playfully rolled my eyes.

Maddie: "No, but seriously, you're gorgeous."

Billie: "That's a stretch, but I'll accept it." I smiled at her.

We drove my car to the club, since I'm now 18. You know I had to take full advantage of that. It didn't take us long to get the club, there was no carpet or whatever. We took pictures of each other.

Maddie's POV:

Billie's event was a lot different from mine, there was no carpet. When we got in and we were greeted by our friends.

Dani: "Oh my god! I missed your bitchasses." She hugged Billie and I at the same time.

Maddie: "I missed you too."

Dani and Billie got caught up in their own conversation, I saw the twins out of the corner my eye and I made my way over to them.

Isaac: "I missed you." He pulled me into a hug.

Maddie: "I missed you."

Isaac pulled out of the hug and we walked over to this seating area, I wasn't planning on staying over here long, I wanted to have fun.

Isaac: "So how was tour?"

Maddie: "It was amazing, it was everything that I wanted and I know she had a bomb ass time."

Isaac: "I also heard what happened in Atlanta."

Maddie: "How did you hear about it?"

Isaac: "Billie texted us because we know what happened, she wanted us to know."

Maddie: "And?"

Isaac: "And, are you okay?"

Maddie: "That shit happened months ago, yeah I'm fine."

Isaac: "Are you sure?"

Maddie: "She didn't tell me what happened, but I know that our relationship is strong enough. If she's still with me after I told her that I did- never mind. Anyways, my point is, is that we're fine and we're happy"

Isaac: "That's good to hear, has she talked to him?"

Maddie: "I don't think so."

Isaac: "Whatever you do, do not let her get involved with him again. Do everything in your power to not let her get involved with him."

Maddie: "Why?"

Isaac: "Unless you wanna see her hurt all the time, don't let her get involved."

Maddie: "What do you mean hurt?"

Isaac: "He's good at playing mind games, Billie thrives when she's with you."

Maddie: "I know that, how did her hurt her?"

Isaac: "It's not my place to share her story, but you know how Nicole destroyed your worth?"

Maddie: "Yes."

Isaac: "He did the same, she never did relationships and she tried for him. He fucked it up, but she couldn't see that. She will fall into his trap again."

Maddie: "How? What?"

Isaac: "What do you mean? What are you confused about?"

Maddie: "Why are you telling me this now?"

Isaac: "There's a rumor that he might show up."

Maddie: "Here? Tonight?"

Isaac: "Yes, what you should do is keep your distant from Billie tonight, I know that sounds horrible. It's her birthday, but keep your eye on her all time, if he does show up. Go over there, kiss her neck or something and ask her if she's ready to go."

Maddie: "Okay? I'm still fucking confused."

Isaac: "How?"

Maddie: "How is he allowed here?"

Isaac: "He's manipulative, he has his ways."

I ran my hands through my hair, I'm not worried that she'll like leave me for him or whatever. Even though that is a possibility, but we're not doing that right now. If Isaac's right, I can't let her fall into his trap.

I wouldn't lie to you, Billie's too good for anyone. I have no clue how I have her all to myself, she should have never been treated bad. She's literally the last person to deserve that.

Isaac: "I know you're stressed, but everything is in your hands. You have the ability to... protect her."

Maddie: "I don't want her to get mad at me."

Isaac: "I have never seen Billie get mad at you, I have never seen Billie listen to someone so attentively, she cares about your opinion more than she cares about her own. Mad's you can do this."

Maddie: "Why don't you have Dani do it? She would beat his ass."

Isaac: "That's exactly why I'm not having her do it." He laughed.

The night went on and there was no sign of Q? I think that's what they called him, anyways I kept my eye on Billie. I danced with her of course, so she wouldn't think that anything was wrong.

It was probably about 1 now, and the only people that were still here were the main people that we're always with. We're all sitting down at a big ass booth, I'm sitting in between Billie and Claudia.

Isaac: "So when do we get to see your house?"

Maddie: "I'mma have a New Years party, and then that's when everyone will see it."

Dani: "When do we get to meet your dog, and what the hell did you name it?"

Maddie: "I've really kept you guys out of the loop and I'm sorry. My dog's name is Milo, you can meet the dog whenever."

Dani: "You named your dog after Billie's song?"

Maddie: "Sure did." I smiled.

Dani: "You're whipped as hell."

Maddie: "Damn right."

They all gave a smile, and I felt Billie rest her head on my shoulder.

Maddie: "Aw are you tired babygirl?"

Billie: "You could say that." She smirked at me.

Maddie: "Say less."

Maddie: "We're gonna head out."

Claudia: "Aw you sure?"

Maddie: "I wanna talk to you soon though, I have an idea and I want your opinion on it."

Claudia: "Okay, I'll call you tomorrow."

Maddie: "Okay, I love you."

Claudia: "I love you too."

We all stood up and gave each other hugs, it didn't take us long to leave. We got to the car, we were in Billie's car. She knew what was going to happen when we got back.

Billie's POV:

We got back to Maddie's house, she held my hand as she ran up the stairs. I laughed quietly, the second we enter her room she closes the door and locks our lips together.

Her hands found her place on my hips while mine tangled into her hair, I let a smile form on my lips as she pulled me to her bed by my chains.

She was straddling me, she took off my jacket and started leaving light kisses on my jawline. It didn't take her long to find the spot on my neck that makes me go crazy.

While she was sucking on my neck she put her hand inside my pants, applying enough pressure to make me feel something but not enough to do anything.

With her free hand she pulled down on the collar of my shirt and placed light marks on my collarbone. She knows what drives me crazy and she knows what gets me worked up.

She took off my shirt and looked me up and down, making me blush. But she wasn't doing anything.

Billie: "Are you gonna do something or not?"

Maddie: "Are you gonna beg or?"

Billie: "Oh my god! I want you to fuck me!"

Maddie: "I know that."

She still didn't do anything.

Billie: "What do you want from me?"

She thought for a second, she pulled up by my chains and my head was rested against her chest. I could totally see down her shirt, but I'm the last one complaining.

Maddie: "Say I'm the top." She playfully bit at my earlobe.

Billie: "I will never admit that."

Maddie: "That's too bad, because I know you want me to fuck you. But if you don't admit that, then I won't fuck you."

Billie: "But you're not a top."

Maddie: "Who had you begging this morning? Who was going to have you begging right now?"

I exhaled sharply, I don't wanna admit this. But I want her to fuck me.

Billie: "You're a top shorty."

Maddie: "I know."

She let go of my chains causing me to fall quickly, she unhooked my bra and started playing with my boobs, she sucked on my left nipple while she massaged the right and then she switched.

It took her entirely too long to take off my pants, she left light marks on my inner thighs. She slowly took off my underwear, making me feel unbelievably needy.

Billie: "I swear to god, if you don't pick up your fucking pace."

Maddie: "What are you gonna do about it if I don't?"

I sat up quickly, even though I feel beyond weak, I placed my hand around her neck and tightened my grip as I spoke.

Billie: "I will have you screaming my name and begging for me to stop."

Maddie let out a giggle and placed her hand around my neck and tightened her grip too, she pulled me closer and whispered in my ear, "How are you gonna do that? When you're the bottom."

Billie: "You know for a damn fact I could easily overpower you, don't play too much."

Maddie: "I'll take my chances."

She let go of my neck and went back to what she was doing, she has no clue what she's in for and I know how the bitch thinks. She thinks I'mma get her back right away, not at all.

Maddie: "Wider babygirl."

Okay that was hot as fuck, I did what she said and spread my legs wider for her. She took no time connecting her tongue with my clit, my hand latched on to her hair as she moved up and down.

Maddie: "Make eye contact with me."

I did as she said and opened my eyes, what I saw was a beautiful sight. She could see what she was doing to me and I hated it.

Maddie: "Man, you really are a bottom."

Billie: "What makes you say-"

Without no type of warning, she inserted two fingers into me causing the loudest moan to escape my lips.

She kept changing up the pace, she would go fast, making a knot form in my stomach. But then she'd slow it down.

I love this side of her, but I also hate it. Everyone says that I radiate top energy, and I know for a damn fact that I do. But then this side of Maddie comes outta nowhere and it's everything, but it bothers the fuck outta me that she's a top.

She inserted three fingers and she was hitting my spot every time. I arched my back off of the bed, I could feel her looking at me. I opened my eyes to see nothing but pure determination in her eyes.

Billie: "I'm almost there."

Maddie smirked and attached her lips to my clit and sucked on it lightly.

Maddie: "Let go babygirl."

A loud moan escaped my lips as I clenched around her, letting my juices cover her fingers. She let me ride out my high, I pushed her head away when I became too sensitive.

I had my eyes close while I was trying to catch my breath, I opened my eyes to see Maddie sucking on her fingers.

She got up and walked over and laid down by me, she kissed my forehead.

Maddie: "Happy birthday babygirl."

Billie: "Thank you for today, I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too."

Billie: "You're soft as fuck."

Maddie: "Soft for you."

----------------------------

i'm really waking up at 3pm like it's normal 🙄

thanks ily

words: 2318.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 1K 16
-𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖- when billie crashes the car, life for the couple goes even more pear-shaped than before. what wi...
80K 2.8K 15
Sequel to 'On Tour' *please don't read this book if you haven't already read the first one as it is not meant to be read as a stand-alone* When a con...
140K 2.3K 38
lowercase intended. in this story billie has a dick. the story has mature mental (and physical) health themes. it does have trigger warnings, but st...
883K 26K 51
~ completed ~ After being kicked out by her parents, Erin is given the opportunity of a lifetime. But knowing that running away will never solve any...