Undying Love ( Yandere x Read...

By minuyu

[ Yandere! Prince! x Female Reader! Fortune Teller! ] Prince Bastiaan is the only heir to the throne. He exce... More

the three of swords.
the hierophant.
the high priestess.
the star.
the hermit.
the chariot.
the sun.
the six of cups.
the tower.
the wheel of fortune.
the moon.
the five of swords.
the eight of cups.
the ten of wands.
the four of pentacles.
the world.
the magician.

preface.

36.5K 815 207
By minuyu

WARNING. THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN VIOLENCE AND DARK THEMES IN SOME SCENES.

PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

  This story is dedicated to all those who read my two books ( other is on Quotev ) and have supported me during my journey. To show my strong gratitude and love for all of my readers, yes every single one, I am writing this story. Reader, if you like the story please let me know. Despite the chapters being very long, I hope you all grow to love Bastiaan as much as I do. It was so difficult keeping this story a secret, especially since I worked on it for such a long time. I hope you all enjoy. Now, enough of me. Let the story commence.

Further note to my wattpad readers : I usually update the chapters on wattpad in my stories 1-2 days after they come out on Quotev. I also tend to not reply to many comments on Wattpad while I reply to nearly every single one on Quotev. If there's anything you want to say to me, please use capital locks in your comments here or just do so on Quotev. I will ensure from now on to update straight after Quotev so I don't keep you waiting a bit longer. Thank you!

My Quotev account is @ minuyu

disclaimer : all art and music in this story does not belong to me. only the writing has been made by myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 67 7
{Ongoing} {Yandere!Various x F!Reader} Commoners were never supposed to be brought into royal affairs, however you seem to have a knack for getting e...
110K 2.7K 29
(Yandere naga x Fem Reader) A story about how y/n become the obsession of a certain naga who wants to have her at all cost. It's my 1st work and Eng...
387 14 4
┕ [ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖!𝕐𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕩 𝔽!ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣] ┕ The depth of her family's debt paired with a devastating demotion within the aristocracy has crea...