My Secret Life.

By JennyxoxoCRS143

What if your friends hated this one guy you obsessed with? For Scarlet Williams, it's hell. Ever since she st... More

My Secret Life.
Hello
Can You Hear My Heartbeat Through The Phone...
Kissing In The Kitchen Is Hot.
Confessions.
Supporting Him and Cody <3
Halloween Horror Nights.
Starbucks, Kissing, Sister.
A Big Explosion Of Emotions.
I'd Never Hate You...
Old School Love.
No It Was So Embarrassing!
Uncomfortable.
The Fifteenth
Cody's Leaving and Dalton's Comforting Me?

Dude Your Sister Is Pretty.

515 12 3
By JennyxoxoCRS143

Hunter's P.O.V

We all crowded up the couch and turned on the XBOX right away. "So what's up with your sister?" Will asked "She's a bit shy when it comes to boys but she'll warm up sooner or later." I replied, "HUNTER CAN I GO TO THE PARK?" Scarlet, my little sister, asked "WHO YOU MEETING? DID MR. GOMEZ SET YOU UP WITH A GUY AGAIN?" I shouted, the guys covered their laughs "No, can I go to the park?" Scarlet walked inside to the living room "Do you have someone to go with?" I smirked "No." She frowned "Then nope. Mom and Dad's rules." I said and she walked upstairs to her room. Okay more liked stomped. "Dude your sister is pretty." Dalton said "Dalton, that's my sister, I live with her. She is a weird machine." I shot a random dude on COD "Still good." Dalton winked, "Is she 14?" Dana asked "No she's 15." "Cool, now let's play." Gabe said "Where's the bathroom?" Dalton suddenly asked "Upstairs, right side, door with seashells." I replied. 

Dalton's P.O.V

I ran upstairs, needing to use the restroom. Seashells, seashells. Aw shit there's two doors with seashells, I'll try the left one. "IM5 is in my house, Serena. I am totally freaking out. Dalton is my crush." That's Scarlet. She's talking about us, more importantly me. I went into the bathroom and see a Cody Simpson towel, typical. I then decided to barge into her room by accident. I walked in pretending to close my eyes "Um Serena, I'll call you back." I opened my eyes and see Scarlet sitting by a window with a phone and she's staring at me. "Um, um. What the hell are you doing in here?" She was nervous. "This isn't Hunter's room?" I said "Um no um it's right down the hall." She was having a hard time speaking. "Oh thanks, I was looking for his eyeliner." I joked "Um Hunter doesn't um have eyeliner." She mumbled "Do you have any?" I asked "Um yeah." She got up and walked over to her desk thing and pulled out a black eyeliner from her drawers. Well I hope it's black. "Thanks, Scar." I winked and walked out of her bedroom. 

Scarlet's P.O.V

Damn that boy is sexy, but he makes me so nervous. Damn him and his sexiness. He winked at me, that was just too hot and he asked for my eyeliner.  Did I forgot I only have metallic and glitter eyeliner? I was talking to Serena when he just walked in with his sexiness. I grabbed my phone and wallet before walking downstairs "NO SHOOT HIM NOT ME!!!" I heard Gabe said as I opened the door "SCARLET GET BACK INSIDE." Hunter shouted, damn so close. "Fine butt head." I muttered and walked into the kitchen to grab peanut butter and pretzels sticks. I sat on the dining table texting Cody."So u can't come? :(" Cody texted "No park 4 me :(" I said "What if I come pick u up and we go 2 da beach?" I laughed "Only u, only u." I texted "Hello anybody here, named Scarlet?" I heard someone said "Um here?" I said and look to see who was speaking, Cole Pendery was standing in the doorway of the kitchen. 

"So since everyone took the controllers, I decided to take this time and learn about Hunter's sister." Cole pulled out a chair and sat across from me "Um okay?" I said "So what's your favorite thing to do?" Cole asked "Um play outside." I said "Cool, my favorite thing to do is play video games and listen to music." We talked more and more, learning about each other until he asked me "So who do you like from us?" He wiggled his eyebrows "Um I'm not saying that." I said "Aw come on Scar. You obvious like one of us." He said "Okay, pinky promise not to laugh?" I held out my pinky "Why of course!" He wrapped his pinky around mine "Okay..... I like D-" "Hey little sis, don't eat all of the peanut butter." Hunter swooped in and took my peanut butter away. 

Hunter grabbed a bag of my favorite cereal "DON'T EAT ALL OF THE FLAKES! YOU BUMHEAD." I shouted at him as he left. "So who do you like?" Cole innocently asked "Okay, I like Dalton. There, bye bye." I said "But your brother once said you hated when guys wear makeup." He said "Well, on other people yeah but on Dalton it looks hot." I said and walked away to my room. "But you still haven't told me..." Cole's voice faded away as I closed my door and started blasting music. "Lately I've got this feeling, I don't know what's the meaning but I know it's strong and it's over you. All I want right now is to be home with you." I sang along happily.

Hunter's P.O.V

I was ordering pizza and I thought of Scarlet, oh yeah she likes cheese. "Um yes 2 medium pizzas, one pepperoni and one cheese." I said and they gave me the amount of money, I would have to pay. "Hey guys pizza will be here in 45 minutes. I'm going to check on my sis." I said and jogged upstairs . I knocked on the door and walked in, there Scarlet was sleeping with her face glued to an algebra book. "Scarlet, wake up..." I nudged her and her phone buzzed, I saw it. Who's this Cody kid? "Scarlet wake up." I shook her "Leave me alone, Hunter." She mumbled and I sighed giving up. 

"So who wants to help me wake up Scarlet?" I said as I reached the living room "You need a dog." Gabe bluntly said "Okay, anyways." I said "Let her sleep." Cole said "Yeah until the pizza comes." Will said "Okay, let's do something else." I said "Let's go buy whip cream and silly strings!" Dana said and we looked at him weirdly "For pranks, hello?" Dana explained "How about Dalton?" We all looked at him, he was sleeping so we all went to a store, leaving Dalton and Scarlet alone. 

Scarlet's P.O.V

"Pizza Delivery." I woke up to that and loud pounding so I went downstairs, it was dark and I opened the door to find a pizza guy there. Boys, I paid for them with my money and closed the door. I put the pizzas on the dining table and went back to do my algebra homework. After I finished an hour later, I called up mom asking when she'll be home and she said 10pm.  I called up Hunter and no answer, I swear I'm totally scared. I heard some noise down there, I grabbed my blue and pink baseball bat and carefully walked downstairs, someone or something was sitting on the couch. I attacked it, like I ran towards the thing and tackled it off the couch and onto the floor. 

"Ouch what the hell?" Dalton's voice, I used my flashlight and saw I was under him. "What the hell are you here and where's everybody else?" I said "I don't know, they probably left us." Dalton shrugged "So you are going to get off of me or?" I said, "Nah I'm pretty comfortable." He smirked. I was feeling awkward, here I was under Dalton on my living room floor and he's flirting. "Really?" I said, annoyed. "Totally, so how was algebra?" He asked "Boring." I replied, still feeling uncomfortable, "You know you have really pretty eyes." He whispered looking into my eyes "Um thanks. Family genes you know." I said

He leaned down closer to my face and did the unsuspected  thing ever, he bit my lip. He bit my lip and then got off of me. What the hell, where in the world did he get the idea to bit my lip? He turned on the lights and I got off the floor. He almost kissed me but instead bit my lip instead. I walked away from the living room, hoping Hunter would be home soon. I called him and he finally answered "Hey we're on our way now. We left Dalton with you, sorry." Hunter replied "Okay, and finally!" I said "They're sleeping over." "Hunter, I have Church in the morning. If you guys keep me up all night I-" "We won't! We'll totally let you go to sleep when you want. Love ya sis! Bye." Hunter hung up before I said bye. 

I started blasting music again, preferable Cody's. "Feels like I'm standing in China, while you're in LA." I sang along, someone knocked on my door and came in Dalton. "Um nice singing." He commented and sat in my furry rainbow butterfly shaped chair in the corner. "So what are you doing here?" I said "It's boring downstairs." He said "Okay, I can see that." He was on his phone. I concentrated on my bible homework, I got on Friday. "What are you doing?" He asked "Bible study." I flipped through the bible searching for the answer. "Oh... okay." A long silence happened and then he moved the chair closer to me. The song changed to I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift. 

"So what are you doing tomorrow?" "My bible class and I are going to Church then go turkey bowling." "How do you bowl with a turkey?" He amusingly asked "Using frozen turkeys duh." I laughed "Seems fun." He said "What's your favorite color?" He asked out of no where "Um blue and pink." I said "Cool, I like the color clear." Already know that, "I'm hungry, are you?" I thought for a while and my stomach growled "I take that as a yes. Let's go somewhere. I'm pretty sure the pizza's already cold." 

"Uh I don't know." I said "Oh come on I don't bite. Just a little." He said and I rolled my eyes "Um okay, if Hunter blames me, I blame you." I said, I got off my bed and grab my phone, "After you." He gestured the door and we left the house "Do we even have a ride?" I said "Nope, but there's a Chipotle about a 3 miles away." He said as I locked the door and we started walking. "It's so far and I'm so lazy." I said, he bent down "Get on my back." "No no no way. I'm probably going to break your back." "I carried Cole on my back once. I can do this." He said "I'm waiting." I sighed and reluctantly climbed on his back, "You're not heavy like Cole." Dalton chuckled and I laughed nervously. "Is that a compliment or?" "Compliment." He replied

"You shouldn't be so inscure, you're perfect." He said making me blush. "Aw, thanks." We continued talking and having fun before we made it to Chipotle. We got our table and ordered our food, "See this is better than eating greasy cold pizza." Dalton smiled as our food came, "Yeah this is way better." I laughed and smiled. Funniest day ever. 

~~~

Dalton's on the side. If you have never heard of IM5. I suggest you go search them up on youtube and listen to them. But it's okay if you don't like them, I'll just avoid you..... Just Kidding..... maybe. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 396 31
*Still not good at these guys.* Lexi, now living with the Simpsons is torn. She basically hates the male race, more like afraid. But what about Cody...
647 28 8
enemies to lovers situation Noah and Cody always disliked each other. No matter what, if they were in the same room, or at least a few yards within e...
38.7K 321 46
who knew that one contest could change your life? when you find you and Cody, to what seems 'everlasting love', will something break you apart? or wi...
3K 206 7
SOTUS week 2021 on twitter 7 days 7 stories 1 couple endless chaos. Prompts: Day 1: "Why are you here at 4am?" Day 2: Adopted/rescued pet Day 3: "p...