Free Solo

Oleh AMAC45

Audrey was around the US Women's national team for the first 18 years of her life, but something happened and... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114

67

4.9K 116 9
Oleh AMAC45

Audrey's POV

"Audrey what are we doing here?" Daan asks as we walk up to an Observatory in London after our anniversary dinner.

"I wanna show you something before we head back home." I say.

Balto and I lead Daan through the observatory until we reach a telescope that's connected to a computer. Once at the telescope I type in where I want the telescope to point then I look at my girlfriend.

"So." I say as I look at my Daan. "I know we already did gifts for our anniversary today, but I have one more present for you."

"Okay?" Daan says as an image appears on the computer screen.

"Do you know what that is?" I ask and point to the image of the computer screen.

"Uh no." Daan says then I grab a piece of paper laying next to the computer.

"Daan." I say and smile as I hand Daan the paper. "I'd like to be the first to introduce you to the Daniëlle Nebula."

"What?" Daan asks as she reads the paper.

The paper, just like Mom's, says the name of the nebula, when it was found, where it was found, and some other scientific stuff.

I found Mom nebula and Daan's nebula within a few hours of each other.

I had a lot of free time on my hand during the early stages of my ankle rehab.

"You found a nebula?" Daan questions. "And...and named it after me?"

"Mhmm." I say and smile. "You've been my support system through everything the past year and I just wanted to thank you somehow."

"Audrey." Daan says then she softly kisses me. "This is the sweetest things anybody has ever done for me."

I smile at my girlfriend before I wrap my arms around her, hug her, then I peck my girlfriend's lips.

"I love you Daniëlle." I say.

Daan's eyes instantly widen then she smiles and hugs me even tighter.

"I love you too Audrey."

Daan and I smile at each other then I answer Daan's questions she has about the nebula.

Once Daan's all out of questions we leave the observatory then head to the car.

"In you go Balto." I say as I open up the back seat door.

Balto jumps into the backseat then he settles down and sleeps so I shut the door and get in the driver seat.

Balto always sleeps in the car when Daan's with us, but if she's not then he'll stay awake.

Once in the drivers seat I start the car then head for home.

"Hey Audi?" Daan says.

"Yes Babygirl?"

"How about you take the long way home."

"Why?" I ask.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Daan smirk then my girlfriend reaches over, unbuttons my pants, and free's my dick. Daan then grabs my dick and starts stroking until I'm hard.

"Focus on the road Audi." Daan says then she leans over, takes my dick into her mouth, and goes to town.

Holy fuck. Holy fuck. Holy fuck. Holy fuck. Holy fuck. Holy fuck.

Just focus on the road Audrey.

"Oh fuck." I moan when the tip of my dick hit's the back of Daan's throat.

How am I supposed to focus on the road when the most beautiful women in the world has my dick down her throat?

"That's it." I mumble as I pull over to the side of the road then I put the car in park.

"Too much?" Daan questions then she licks from the bottom of my shaft up to the tip.

"Don't stop." I say as I tangle my hand in Daan's hair.

"Relax Audi." Daan whispers. "Just relax and enjoy

Daan takes my dick back into her mouth then she goes to town for a while until I feel my balls tighten.

"Daan...Daan...I..." I go to say, but I bust in my girlfriend's mouth and can't warn her.

Daan sucks me dry before she removes my dick from her mouth then she swallows.

"Mmm." Daan moans. "I love the way you taste Audi."

Daan then buttons my pants back up before she sits back in her seat like she didn't just suck my dick in our car in public.

"What?" Daan asks with a smile.

"Yeah." I say as I start heading back home. "I'm gonna enjoy tonight."

Daan smirks then she grabs my hand and places it in between her thigh's.

A little while later we arrive at our apartment building so I park in my spot, wake Balto, then we head up to our penthouse. Once in the penthouse Balto runs off as I lock the door then Daan starts stripping.

"I'll be waiting Audi." Daan says as she walks towards our bedroom.

I quickly let Balto out onto the terrace to use the bathroom on the fake grass then we head to the bedroom.

"Balto...night night time." I say then Daan and I watch our Husky fall asleep on his bed.

Once Balto is asleep I strip then bring Daan into my arms.

"Now." I say. "Where were we?"

Daan smirks at me then she jumps onto me and wraps her arms and legs around me. After I have a hold on Daan, I walk us back to the bed then I lay Daan down on her back. I then start kissing down the love of my life's body until

"Please Audi." Daan semi-begs so I take a long, slow, teasing lick of my girlfriend's pussy.

"You taste amazing babygirl." I say then dive into Daan's pussy.

"Holy fuck." Daan quickly says then tangles her hand in my hair. "Don't stop Audi."

I smile against Daan's lips then add two fingers into her pussy and pump in and out of her delicious pussy while continuing to taste my girlfriend.

"Audi." Daan moans after what feels like an hour, but I'm not complaining.

Knowing my girl needs to cum I hum against her lips and a second later Daan floods my face with her juices. I slow down my finger thrusts and help Daan ride out her high then I clean her pussy up.

"How is your tongue game so amazing?" Daan questions as I kiss up her body.

Probably best I don't answer.

Once I've kissed all the way to Daan's lips I hover over my girl and look into her eyes.

"Do you wanna keep going?" I question since we have to be up early to head to Lyon. "Or do you wanna go to sleep then we can properly celebrate when we get back from Lyon?"

"As much as I'd love for you to blow my back out." Daan says causing me to involuntarily moan. "We should probably wait for the weekend to properly celebrate."

"Sounds like a plan." I say then I kiss my girlfriend. "I love you.

"I love you Audrey." Daan says with a smile then I move off her.

Once I'm off my girlfriend, we get under the covers then I pull Daan into my arms and kiss her.

"Goodnight beautiful." I whisper as Daan moves my hand to hold her boob.

"Goodnight Audi." Daan says right before we fall asleep.

I love my life.

- - - - -

"I didn't realize how small this place was." I say as we walk into the Lyon women's team stadium.

"Same." Daan says as we head to the locker room

When I get to the locker room I head to my locker then take off my necklaces, earrings, and nose ring before I start to change I then change into my warm up shirt, game shorts, my socks and my rainbow and white boots.

After I'm dressed I head out to the pitch with the rest of the team. When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with my teammates for a while then head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into our red jersey. After I'm dressed I wait around in my locker as the coaching staff do their last minute talks then Balto and I head to the bench with Viv, Daan, Jessie, Jordan, Pauline, and Katie.

Told you Joe's an idiot.

Once on the bench we sit down in our seats as the pre match stuff begins.

"What's on your mind Audrey?" Jordan asks as I look at our poor excuse of a coach.

"Fuck Joe Montemurro."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

The Crown Oleh Alex

Fiksi Penggemar

250K 9K 74
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...
103K 2.7K 41
y/n y/ln was born in the US but her fathers family is from England and her mothers family is from Italy. Her parents moved back to England and y/n gr...
207K 4K 75
Emma have a pretty dark and complicated past. Love never goes her way, parents never existed and being bullied. But what will happen when she get a c...
The Throne Oleh Alex

Fiksi Penggemar

265K 6.6K 43
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...