Spooky's Girl? (BOOK ONE)

By JustImagine700

[Editing] Guys please- I wrote this when I was 14 and immature. And this book is so cringey 😭😭✋🏽 READ AT Y... More

I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
BOOK TWO!!

II

16K 183 255
By JustImagine700

We got to his house and we unpacked my things.

"Oh um I forgot I'm having a party later" he walked out the room

I wasn't in the mood to party. Not after what happened to me. I laid down and took a nap

****
I woke up to the sound of music and talking I walked out and saw a girl on Oscar. I felt my heartbreak. I just wanted to get away but I couldn't. I went to Cesar's room.

"Hey" he smiles at me I gave him a faint smile

"What happened?" he asked so confusedly

"Some girl is on top of Oscar" I tried so hard not to cry. " To think he actually loved me. I don't want to be here anymore"

"Look y/n he's probably drunk."

"Why am I trippin were not even together"I frown while looking down at the floor. My eyes were like Niagra falls. I felt Cesar get up. I laid down on his bed and fell asleep.

Cesar's pov
After y/n told me about my brother I saw how hurt she was. I never liked seeing her like this and to know my brother made her feel like this made me mad. I got up and confronted him. Thankfully everyone left.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I knew he was gonna get mad but y/n is like my sister.

"Who tf are you talking to?!" he snapped back

"You tell y/n you love her and pull that type of shit?! Having a girl on top of you! really! you hurt her enough" I yelled at him

"She saw that?" he asked

"Yeah dumbass"

He walked to his room and saw she wasn't there. " Where is she?" I can see he got worried. I pointed to my room and followed him to see her asleep in my bed.

"Leave her there I'll sleep on the couch. She doesn't want to be with you rn" I say while getting a pillow and walking to the couch.

****
Y/n's pov

I woke up in Cesar's bed. I walked to the kitchen and saw Cesar asleep on the couch. I walked over to him and kissed him on the head. I took a shower and got dressed.

I was walking out when I felt arms around me.

"Where you going?" I turned around and saw Oscar

"I got somewhere to be.. Spooky" I say not making eye contact with him.

"You never call me Spooky" he said with hurt in his voice while following me.

"I'm going to the mall with Julianna I need to get away from you" I walked away and went to Julianna's house

Oscar's pov

"Damn homie what did you do to her"I sigh as I turn and see Sad eyes

"She saw a hyna on me last night"

"But y'all ain't together" he said confused.

I sigh and walk back inside.

I called her but she didn't pick up. I started to get worried.

"Sad eyes can you call y/n?"

"I don't wanna be a dick but she said she's going to the mall with my ruca you don't have to be worried." he looked at me and laughed

"It's not funny puto. She's already been raped and I don't want anything else to happen to her. I still haven't done shit to Martín" my blood was boiling while I said his name.

"I'm fine don't worry" I see y/n walking in the house. I followed her.

Y/n's pov

I was walking in the house when Oscar grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Can we talk please"

"There's nothing to talk about Spooky" I tried to get out of his grip but it was no use

"Please stop calling me that it's Oscar to you" he looked at me with a frown.

"Look y/n what you saw was wrong I know but you didn't see everything." I looked at him confused.

"I was drinking yes but I wasn't drunk I knew what I was doing and I pushed her off I got up and went outside with my homies. I didn't do anything. I still love you y/n" by the time I knew it I was crying. He pulled me into a hug and held me. I got out of the hug and walked to the room. I laid down and took a nap.

Oscars pov

Y/n went to the room and I decided to give her space. I went outside and was with Sad eyes. Then that bitch came up to me again (ok I never named her so let's name her Maya)

"Hey spooky you wanna go inside" she winked at me while walking inside. I pulled her back by the wrist. I knew if y/n saw her she'd beat the shit out of both of us.

"Maya go home"

"But don't you want me baby?" she pouted while leaning in trying to kiss me

"Go home I don't want you" I yelled. She scoffed and walked away

"Damn bro." Sad eyes looked at me and laughed

"What'sfunny puto?" I questioned raising my brow

"You must love y/n huh?" he asked. Well nah if that didn't show it then what will

"Yeah, homie I do. And if I have to wait for her then I will" I explained

"You've waited for two years homie you really think she's gonna fall in love with you again?" he asked me and made me think.

"I know she's still in love with me but she doesn't wanna admit it" I stated and took a sip of my beer.

"I'm gonna go to the store" I hear from behind me. I turn around and see y/n standing there.

"Not alone" I said getting up

"Ok fine Sad eyes let's go please?"

Sad eyes got up and walked with her. I was upset that she didn't want to go with me but as long as I knew she was gonna be safe. I knew Sad eyes would keep her safe so I didn't worry.

Y/n's pov

Me and Sad eyes were walking to the store talking.

"Do you still love him?" Sad eyes asked me curiously. It's funny cuz he was like my therapist

"Yeah.. I do but I don't want to get hurt again yk?" I said looking at the ground

"Yeah I get it but what if you gave him a second chance. He didn't do anything wrong." he explained to me

"But he never made time for me when we were together. I was basically single." I told him as we got to the store. I was handing him bags of chips and ice cream.

"Dang, how much you gonna eat?" Sad eyes asked while laughing.

"Some of this is for you too fatass" I laughed while poking him. Then Martín came up to us. I got so fuckig scared. He pulled out a gun and held it to my head. Sad eyes pulled me behind him.

"Martín get out of here!" Sad eyes yelled

"Martín we gotta bounce! we gotta handle some other shit this can wait!" someone yelled at the front door.

"Your lucky y/n. But I'll be back puta" Martín walked out

"Let's pay and get out of here" Sad eyes paid and we left.

"He was wearing green and I didn't see his Santos tattoo on him anymore. He's a fucking prophet" Sad eyes explained as we walked home

Martín's pov

"I want her dead. Kill her Now!" he yelled through the phone

"I will soon but we had to handle some other shit. I'll get her soon don't worry. I got it all planned out." I say as he hangs up.

I look at all the guns and knives in front of me and laugh.

"You'll be gone soon y/n" I say while sharpening one of the knives.

"So how do you plan on killing her?" Latrelle asked while watching me.

"Easy when I see her by herself I'ma take her and kill her but first I'll have some fun with her" I explain.

"She's never going to be alone. Spooky wouldn't want her to but whatever you say will 'work'" he says making quotation marks with his fingers when he said work.

Y/n's pov

We got to the house and saw Oscar sitting down on the couch outside drinking.

"Martín pulled out a gun on us" Sad eyes explained and I saw the anger in I
Oscars' eyes.

"He's a prophet now he was wearing green and he didn't have his Santos tattoo on him"

"For now on y/n you stay with me. I trust you Sad eyes yes but I need to see her everywhere she goes." he explains and I looked at him scared. He noticed I was scared and he pulled me into a hug

"I love you princesa I just want you safe" he says gently. I nod my head. He lets go and we go inside.

****

I was sitting down on the couch eating ice cream as I watched twilight.

"Ok but Bella is hot" Sad eyes said while watching it.

"I'm team Jacob. He's so fineee" I said eating another spoon full of ice cream

"Nah I'm better looking than that Jacob guy" Oscar said a little jealous. I just laughed and continued watching the movie.

*A month later*

I got ready for Olivia's quince. I did my makeup and headed over there.

"Hey y/n glad you came" Abuelita hugged me and walked off. I got a text and I looked at it.

Oscar❤️: Hey fool I'm getting dressed I'll be there in a few.

I put my phone away and helped Olivia with her dress.

****

I was sitting down with Cesar and Monse talking about their relationship.

"Hey princesa wanna dance?" I looked up and saw Oscar holding out his hand. I took it and danced with him.

"Y/n please get back with me. I miss you and I really love you" I giggled and nodded my head. He picked me up and spun me around. He gave me a kiss and we heard Ruby yell

"Cesar!" Ruby yelled and we all saw Latrelle. He shot at Ruby and Olivia. Then aimed the gun at me. Oscar took me inside and ran after Latrelle. The ambulance came and took Ruby and Olivia. Me and the rest of the gang stayed behind.

"This is all my fault" Cesar looked down at the ground

"None of this is your fault Cesar" I looked at him and gave him a hug.

"Y'all ready to go?" me and Cesar nodded our head and left with Oscar.

****

"Babyyy lay down with me please?" I ask Oscar who was getting dressed

"I have to get shit done mi amor. I'll be back later then we can cuddle ok?" he explained

"Ok but I have news to tell you when you get back. So come back all in one piece" he laughed and gave me a kiss and walked out.

I got up and took a shower and got dressed

Aww, you can see my little bump. I can't wait to tell Oscar I'm pregnant. He's always wanted a kid.

I walked out and went to the room. I cleaned up and went to the living room and watched high school musical.

***

Someone came barging in and it was one of the Santos.

"I thought you were with Spooky? What happened? Did he get shot? " I just thought of all the horrible things.

"No, I'm here for you" Ricardo walked towards me. I looked at him confused. I ran but he caught up to me. He put a bag over my head and took me.

All I could think of was Oscar.

"Let me go!" I yelled but they kept driving.

Oscars pov

I walked in the house and didn't see y/n. I went to the room and she wasn't there either.

"Y/n's gone!" I yelled and everyone looked at me.

"Maybe she left again" Sad eyes said out of nowhere

"I know y/n she wouldn't leave without saying goodbye or fighting with me." I explained to them and they went quiet.

I noticed Ricardo wasn't here. He must have something to do with this. I called him

"Ay wassup homie" he said through the phone

"Have you seen y/n?" I questioned and he stayed quiet.

"Huh oh no I haven't I've been with this fine ass hyna all day. Why is she gone? Again? " he asked and I knew he took her

"Yeah man she's gone" I said while hanging up

"We'll go look for him" Sad eyes already knew what I was thinking. They left and searched for him.

"Hey Mano" I turned and saw Cesar

"Hey" I frowned.

"I heard y/n was kidnapped" I sigh at him and nodded my head.

Sad eyes came into the house and looked at me.

"We have him" I walked out and saw him

"Where tf is y/n!" I yelled at him while he was all bloody.

"She ain't coming back" he laughed

"She's gone. She's gonna die tonight" he laughed again and spit out his blood. I punched him a couple of times.

"Take care of him" I said to sad eyes and he nodded his head. I walked back into the house and sat down.

"Let's go look for her" I looked up and saw Cesar.

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️

Y/n's pov

"Hey beautiful" Martín came in. I got scared and backed up into the wall.

"Let's have some fun" he punched me over and over and I fell to the ground.

"Please stop" I cried for him to stop.

"Hey they have Ricardo now what do we do?" Martín left and I felt liquid on my legs. I looked down and saw blood.

I cried and cried. I felt like I let down Oscar and the baby. I wished I could've met him or her. I laid down and cried.

*A week later*

I waited for the day for Oscar to come and get me. Martín came in and gave me food. I didn't want to eat anything he gave me.

"Here you go beautiful. Later I have a surprise" he smirked at me and I knew he was gonna do it again.

Oscars pov

"Where is she?!" I punched Ricardo.

"She's dead now" he laughed. I couldn't help myself and I punched him.

"I was a spy. They want her dead bc that's the only way to take y'all out. Martín has her I don't know if she's dead now. She might still be alive. she's at their place" he explained and I shot him.

"Let's go!" I yelled and everyone got in their cars and we headed to their place.

We barged in and started shooting. Me and Sad eyes went looking for her. We opened the door and saw her. She was laying down getting beat by Martín. I punched him and he fell back. Sad eyes shot him and I carried y/n to the car. We got home and I took her to the room. I laid her down and walked out.

"This is my fault. I shouldn't have left her alone. None of this would have happened" I sat on the couch looking at the ground.

"Mano this isn't your fault. None of this is your fault. We got her back she's fine now." Cesar looked at me. We heard a door open and we saw y/n trying to stand. I went and grabbed her and sat her on the couch.

"Oscar..." her eyes were getting watery and she was messing with her fingers.

"I was pregnant when I was taken. But I had a miscarriage..." I held her as she cried.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault. I let you and our baby down" I grabbed her chin and looked her in her eyes.

"This isn't your fault mi amor. I love you" I kissed her and got up.

Y/n's pov

"I was gonna be an uncle?" Cesar asked and I nodded my head.

"I'm so sorry y/n" He hugged me and I hugged back. I just cried while he held me.

"I was gonna tell him that day when he got back but I never got to tell him." I explained as I continued to cry

-JustImagine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 709 36
I kept on moving back and he kept walking closer till my back touched the lockers. He trapped me in between his huge hands and I closed my eyes facin...
305K 10K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
213K 5.3K 55
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
3K 20 31
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence and will move fast. He pulls me closer leaving no space between us. "We can't...