๐“˜ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท...

By NeireeWrites

Cheryl Blossom is a princess, a spoiled one too. Her parents are king and queen of Riverdale. They are very n... More

1|WHAT?!
2|Meeting the Royals
3| Loved ones
4| Public Gathering
5| Moving In
6| letting the Royal's know
7| Jason's Funeral
8| lets have some fun!
9| Date Night ๐ŸŒ 
10| Will You Marry Me?
11| Kids Meet And Greet
12| Engagement Party
13| I now pronounce you wife and wife
14| Honeymoon
15| I Now Pronounce You Queen Of Riverdale
16| Ugh! This Is Too Much Work!
17| Do You Want To Have Kids With Me?
18| Trying For A Baby
19| Pregnant?
20| Telling The family
21| Pregnancy months
22| Giving Birth
23| Bring Them Home
24| Your Beautiful Inside And Out!
25| Twins Are 1!
26| If You Don't Tell Mommy I Won't
27| Adelaine Is Not After You!!
28| Its Just The Three Of Us Today
29| Addison's first tooth
30| Twins are growing up
31| Twins Are 2!
32| A Parents Night Out.
33| Kevin At His Finest
34| Baby Topaz 3?
35| Telling The Twins
36| Morning Sickness
37| What's the gender?
38| Baby Shower!
39| You Can Do It, Cheryl
40|Aftermath
41|Amari's Eyes
42| Introducting Him To The World
43| Let's Make A Youtube Channel!
44| Welcome To The Royal Family๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ
46|Hey! You look like me!
47| Christmas with the royals.
48| Happy New Year!
49| Amari is 1!
50| They're All Sick!
51| A Night To Ourselves
52| Vow renewal.
53| Romantic getaway
54| 11 years later
55| Addison comes out
56| The talk
57| Addion's first date
58| Pregnancy Appointment
59| Twins 15th birthday!
60| Gender reveal
61| Jason's death
62| Welcome to the world
63| Kids meet your little brother
64| Welcome home Kyrie
65| Aurora's backstory
66| The prank
67| Kyrie's first doctor appointment
68| Addison's hickies
69| A Topaz Christmas
70| Family trip!
71| Kyrie's first steps
72| Toni's surgery
73| Senior year
74| I Married a princess

45| Twins are 3!

2.9K 103 26
By NeireeWrites

The twins are now 3! Can you believe it!

Addison and Adelaine are excited because Toni and Cheryl decided to just throw them a party inside of taking them out.

So all the family will be celebrating Tyson, Addison, and Adelaine. 

( couldn't find any pictures with redhead twins so this is all I got!)

"Mommy!" Addison's voice boomed through Amari's nursery.

"What's up?" Cheryl asked with a smile as she put Amari's new clothes away. He wasn't in the room at the moment, he was downstairs with Toni and Adelaine.

"Mama made me and Adelaine birthday pancakes! Mama told me to come and get you." The small girl smiled.

"Okay, Mon papillon. Come on." Cheryl said, picking up her now 3-year-old daughter.

Cheryl entered the kitchen. "Good morning, loves!" She smiled. Toni chuckled, feeding Amari his milk.

"Good morning, Cher," Toni said as Cheryl pecked her lips softly.

"Morning mommy! It's my birthday!" Adelaine exclaimed.

Cheryl smiled, placing Addison on the counter next to her sister. "I know! It's also Addison's too!" Cheryl said.

Adelaine smiled, eating another piece of her frosted pancakes.

"Amari's smile just gets better and better. Makes him look like Adel and Adi." Toni said, watching as Amari smiled up at her with his ocean blue eyes.

"It really does!" Cheryl cooed, looking over Toni's shoulder.

Toni looked back at Cheryl with a smile. "I'm so in love with you," Toni whispered.

"Mmm. I'm in love with you too." Cheryl hummed. Toni pecked her lips softly.

"Ewww!"Adelaine and Addison yelled, strewing their faces up.

"Oh shut up." Toni giggled. Cheryl chuckled.

"How about we show them some love? Whatcha say, my love?" Cheryl smirked.

Toni placed Amari down in his rockeroo. Going over to her girls. "I like the sound of that!" Toni said, scooping up Addison.

"Ahhh!" She giggled as Toni tickled and kissed her cheek repeatedly.

Adelaine squirmed in Cheryl's arms as Cheryl did the same thing.

It was just a cute moment to see.

—————————————————————————

"Then we can play all types of party games! But you have to be dress in order to do that." Toni said softly to Addison, who was refusing to put on her outfit.

"But how can I play in a dress?" Addison asked.

"Well, I tell you what! You wear this dress, I'll let you have all the ice cream you want. Deal?" Toni said.

Addison nodded frantically. "Deal!" She smiled. Toni started dressing her.

Adelaine ran in with Cheryl trailing behind her, Amari in her arms. Adelaine was holding the vlogging camera.

"So today is our birthday and we're going to have a big party for me and Addison!" She spoke to the camera.

Toni chuckled, letting Addison down from her lap, as she is now dressed.

Toni gently took the camera, turning it to face the girls.

"Don't you two look beautiful!" Toni said. Then she pointed it at Cheryl, who was also dressed nicely.

"And look at my beautiful wife. And my son who is still sleeping." Toni chuckled. Cheryl rolled her eyes.

"Ronnie, Betty, and Tyson are already here," Cheryl said.

"Okay," Toni said, turning off the camera.

"Let's go, girls," Toni said, holding out both of her hands for the both of them to grab.

They took their mama's hand, letting Toni walk them out.

"Hey, Betts! Hey Ronnie!" Toni greeted her two best friends with a hug.

"Hey!" Betty waved. Tyson gave Toni a hug, then ran off to play with Addison and Adelaine.

Veronica smiled when she saw Amari. "Oh my god! He's getting so big!" Veronica exclaimed.

Cheryl nodded with a chuckle. Veronica gestures for her to pass the boy, which she does.

"The last time I saw you was when you were very tiny!" Veronica said to the baby. He was awake now, but he just smiled at his aunt.

"Kevin and fangs are coming also. They boarded the plane around 3 AM last night." Toni smiled.

"Oh! We gotta get the guest room ready! Cheryl said. She walked away to get the help to do it.

"Can't wait to meet this Kevin guy. Sounds cool!" Betty said.

"He is. So is his husband. They have a 3-year-old boy, Tucker. I'm sure Tyson and he will get along very well." Toni nodded, walking into the decorated living room.

"Can't wait." Betty smiled.

"Anybody home?" Clifford's voice boomed through the room.

"Grandpa!" Addison and Adelaine got up and ran to the elder blossom.

"Ahh! My girls!" He chuckled, Picking up the both of them.

"Happy birthday!" He cheered.

"Thank you. Where grandma?" They asked.

Before he can answer, Penelope walked through the door with two big bags. The girl's name in bold on them.

"Let me help you," Clifford said, placing the girls down.

"Thanks, honey." Penelope smiled. She turned to the girls.

"Hey! Happy Birthday!" She cheered. They gave her a hug.

They giggled as she tickled their stomachs softly. "Where's mommy or mama?" she asked.

Toni walked over, Cheryl walked in.

"Oh! Hey mom! Hey dad!" Cheryl waved. They gave the parents a hug.

"So? Where do all the gifts go?" Penelope asked.

"I'll take them," Toni said, holding her hand out. Penelope handed it to her.

Toni walked back into the living room, placing them next to the gifts that Betty and Veronica brought over.

Speaking of the couple, they were in the corner cooing at Amari as he smiled up at them.

Toni smiled at the sight. "Having baby fever, I see?" Toni teased.

Betty nodded. "We talked to Tyson, he was happy with the idea but we haven't really thought about a lot." Betty smiled softly, looking between Toni and Amari.

"Well, this is me and Cheryl's last one, so no baby fever here." Toni smiled.

"Oh please. You two love children." Veronica rolled her eyes. Toni chuckled. "If Cher decides she wants another one then I'm down. But until then you won't be seeing any little Topazes for a while. I mean we 23 going on 24 we have time." Toni nodded, placing her hands in her pockets.

Betty nodded. Toni took that as a sign to walk away, Which she did.

———————————————————————-

The party was now in full motion.

Kevin and his family arrived. Renesme, Cameron, Jace, and Emily arrived. Toni's mother also arrived.

Everyone was there.

Cheryl sat in the corner, only smiling when someone would look her way. She was feeling down.

Clifford raised his brow, walking over to his daughter.

"Cher?" He asked softly. Cheryl looked up.

She sighed. "I'm okay." she nodded. He didn't buy her bullshit. He knew his daughter like the back of his hands.

"Come on. Follow me?" he asked. Cheryl shrugged with a huff, she stood up.

He took her hand, leading her into the backyard.

They sat at pool chairs. "What's wrong?" He asked.

Cheryl placed her head on his shoulder. "I just... Miss him so much." Cheryl trembled. He put his arm around her.

"We all do. That's apart of the mourning process. Do you think after seeing him while you were in the coma made you think about him?" He asked softly.

"Yeah. I was thinking about how he said he wanted to meet them. It just hurts to know that he will never be able too." Cheryl sighed, wiping her tears.

Clifford sighed too. He felt extremely bad for her, mostly because that was her twin brother. She knew him better than he knew his own son. He knew how she was feeling.

"Yeah. He will one day. And when he does, you'll know. Wanna know why you'll know?" He asked. Cheryl nodded.

"Because he'll let you know. He'll give you signs to let you know that they are safe in his arms. That is when their time comes of course." He explained.

"Your right." Cheryl nodded with a watery chuckle.

"I guess I never really thought of it that way," Cheryl said. She turned to her father. "Thanks, dad. I needed that." Cheryl hugged him.

He hugged back with a smile. "No problem." Clifford smiled, rubbing small circles on her back.

"Now! Let's get back in there. Your beautiful daughters are turning 3! They're probably looking for you." He said, standing up.

Cheryl nodded with a smile. A small gush of wind flew past her, causing her hair to blow in her face.

Clifford laughed softly, holding his hand out. "I guess he misses you too." He laughed.

Cheryl huffed, fixing her hair. She took her father's hand, standing up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Its a barbie Dreamhouse set!!!" Addison and Adelaine yelled happily. Cheryl huffed.

"Really mom?" She asked. Penelope shrugged.

"They'd been asking for it since last Christmas. Your welcome." Penelope smiled.

Toni smiled, holding Amari in her lap. The small boy played with the clip to his pacifier.

The next gift they opened was a Barbie minivan. Toni rolled her eyes.

"Too many girlie things. I can't wait till Mari turns one." Toni joked. Everyone chuckled.

The girls continued to open gifts.

"Okay! Now for Tyson!" Cheryl said, sliding the stack of gifts to Tyson.

"Now this is what I like." Toni chuckled as Tyson opened a football kit.

He cheered as he opened a PS4, it was from Toni and Cheryl.

"No way! Thank you, Auntie Cheryl, and Toni!" He cheered. They nodded.

They also brought him games. Spiderman, Lego, just dance. He was excited.

Betty huffed. "Great now we won't be able to get him to sleep at night!" Veronica complained.

Toni rolled her eyes. "All jokes aside. That was nice guys. Thank you!" Betty smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Happy birthday dear Tyson, Addison, and Adelaine. Happy Birthday too you!" Everyone sang.

They blew out their candles with smiles on their faces.

The doorbell ranged. Cheryl went to open it. Their stood jughead Jones, live and in flesh.

"Uh. Betty, V!" Cheryl called them in. They entered the room with their cake in their hands.

Betty dropped hers, her mouth opened wide.

"Jughead!? What are you doing here?" Betty asked.

"Take this outside." Cheryl said. The trio nodded walking out.

Cheryl walked back into the kitchen with a shake of her head.

They walked outside, Betty's arms were crossed.

"Jughead!? What-" Betty was about to ask. He cut her off with a scoff.

"You know why I'm here, Elizabeth! My son is turning 7!" He exclaimed angrily.

Betty's heart dropped. "H-how did-" He cut her off again.

"Your mother told me! Wanna know how it feels to bump into your ex-girlfriend's mother and for her to ask "Why aren't you at your son's 7th birthday party?" huh!" He said.

"Look! I was gonna tell you when we went down their last year but you weren't in town!" Betty yelled back. Veronica rubbed her back softly.

Jughead rolled his eyes. "You could've contacted me! at least!" He yelled.

Tyson walked out of the house. "Mommy? Mama? We are gonna play some games! What's happening?" He asked as he walked out of the house.

"Come here, Buba." Veronica said. He ran over to her as she picked him up.

He may be 7 but he was very light. "This is your father." Betty spoke after a beat of silence.

Jughead smiled. He was amazed, his son looked just like him.

Tyson looked confused. "But you guys are my mothers?" he asked.

"Yes. We are. But I and Veronica didn't create you. I and jughead did but we aren't together no more." Betty explained. Tyson nodded.

"Hi." He waved. Jughead chuckled as tears sprung his eyes.

"Hi." He waved as tears rolled down his cheek. He missed 7 good years of his son's life. That shit hurts.

Betty felt bad. She never meant for this to happen, but it did so.

"Why are you crying?" Tyson asked. Jughead shrugged.

Tyson reached for him. Veronica handed him to jughead.

Tyson hugged him. "Its okay, dad. Don't cry." He whispered in jughead's ear.

Jughead held onto him tightly. This was his son. He has a son!

Betty and Veronica decided to give them a minute so the walked back into the house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon everyone left. It was just Betty, Veronica, Jughead, and the people who live there.

Oh and Kevin and his family.

Kevin and fangs accompanied Tyson, Tucker, Addison, and Adelaine in the playroom.

"You okay jug?" Betty asked. Jughead looked up. He shrugged. He couldn't believe he had a son and missed 7 years of his life.

"I'm really sorry I didn't tell you. I regret not telling you. It was just I was so young! And I didn't know what to do." Betty frowned.

" It's fine. I understand. All I want right now is to be in his life more. Can I have that?" He asked.

"Y-yeah! Of course!" Betty nodded.

"That's all I want." He said. Betty nodded understandably.

Tyson walked into the room. "I'm ready to go home now." He informed his parents. Betty got an idea.

" You're not coming back with us." Betty said. Jughead looked over at her.

She smiled at him. "Your staying with your father for the next week." Betty said.

"Really!?" Tyson asked excitedly.

"Mhm." Betty nodded. Tyson jumped up and down happily. He may not know his father well, but those little bitty minutes they had outside he has grown to love him.

Jughead smile, nodding a thank you to Betty. Betty just shrugged.

Cheryl and Toni lead the 4 out. Tyson holding his PS4 as he walked out. Betty rolled her eyes, taking the bag from him.

She looked back with a wave.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The kids are down." Kevin whispered into Toni and Cheryl's room.

"Thanks Kev." They both said.

"No problem." He smiled. He walked back into his room.

Cheryl cuddled into Toni's arms. "Today was an eventful day." Cheryl breathed out a laugh.

Toni hummed in agreement. "I can't believe jughead actually showed up." Toni said.

"Exactly! I was shook when I open the door." Cheryl chuckled. Toni rolled her eyes.

" Let's get some sleep. It's been a long day." Toni said.

Cheryl nodded. "Goodnight. I love you." Toni whispered, kissing the crown of Cheryl's head.

"I love you too." Cheryl whispered.

Soon they were both out like a light.

Hey! Sorry I've been inactive. I've been having writer's block and my life has been a rollercoaster atm with all this corona shit happening.

Anygay enough about me! How have you been?

Choni quote of the day!

"Babe! Then your gonna say that about thanksgiving and Christmas!" -𝙏𝙤𝙣𝙞 𝙏𝙤𝙥𝙖𝙯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 11.4K 40
Toni Topaz and Cheryl Blossom have never met but could a fateful day at the mall bring them together or will they ignore it? Toni is intersex and tal...
251K 5.5K 53
The princess of Catherdal, Antoinette Topaz. Once her mother and father are dethroned she is to become the next Queen. Toni had expected her love to...
66.8K 1K 18
Cheryl Blossom lives alone with her lovely mother. Her father and brother passed away 5 years ago. Her worst enemy? Antoinette Topaz. Known as Toni...
74.9K 2.1K 18
Cheryl Blossom is painfully unlucky with love. Thankfully Toni Topaz is there to show her how to be more human. But there must be something wrong wit...