Blind date (yandere x reader)...

By microwaveness

NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 17. It all started with a blind date, set up by your friend. It slow... More

Meeting face to face
Follow up
We meet again
Works from the past
Planning
Not-so-blind date
Who is he?
Amusement park
Checking up
Call it a day
Your safety
Laundromat
Decisions
Family tree
Lunch break
A change
It came back to bite you
Dinner
Different dishes
His house
A morning at his place (slight nsfw)
Tender Loving Care
How I picture Vasilios/Evanet to roughly look like
Hidden talents (slight NSFW)
Glass Cracking
Another helping hand (filler chapter)
Petty Insult
A wreck
A lead? (Filler chapter)
Guests
Almost there (filler chapter)
His Weakness
Jumpscare
Bird Trick
Wrong message (slight nsfw)
Joyous laughter
"Ladies'" day
Allergies
New friends?
Meet the birthday man
Postpone it
Height comparison drawing + edit + edit
Run
Another problem
'Puck' you
Your trick
Get even
Reunited
Dead end
Intruder
Make it right
A friendlier follow up
Needle
Ambush
High as a kite
Bail
Preparation
On the hunt
Outburst
S'mores
Brothers forever! (Filler chapter)
Heatstroke
High Fever
Fetch
Rebel
Calm down (filler chapter)
Nearing
Getting closer
Tough luck
Attack
Peace
Epilogue
FANART
Afterword
FANART
FANART
Fun fact
Small sketch
Rough Comparison between Lanette (Golden, rewrite) and Vasilios
FANART
George Floyd
Harlowe's mini spinoff
PSA!! PLEASE READ
A/n
Marooned With you

A massive problem (slight NSFW and TW)

9K 358 375
By microwaveness

A/n: trigger warning- non con

You were woken up by a tickling sensation on your inner thighs. You groan and rubbed your eyes, the headache still hadn't left your head.

You pry open your heavy eyelids to see a tuft of blond in between your legs. You saw Harlowe's calloused and inked hands sensually rubbing your thighs up and down. You panicked and started kicking. "Harlowe! Stop! Wait a minute!"

She lifted her head up, revealing an annoyed expression on her face. "What?" She grumbled.

"H-huh!? C'mon, cut that shit out, I don't want this!" You whimpered, the throbbing pain in your head isn't helping you at all too.

Harlowe pouted and pulled herself away from you with great hesitance. "I didn't even get to taste it..." she mumbled under her breath.

You glanced at your 'south'. Your underwear is still intact, just slightly shifted downwards. You gasped and shuddered when her hands roam around your bare skin.

"Harlowe! Why are you doing this?" You tried pushing her away, but she's just either too strong or heavy to do so.

She stopped.

"I like you." Harlowe buried her face in your neck.

"You're cute and soft and..." She absentmindedly mumbled on.

"—you're fun as hell to tease." That one sentence sent thousands of lightning strikes in your body. That one phrase scares the living daylights of you. After hearing it from Vasilios, you couldn't see it as something positive.

"Why me? I have so little to goddamn offer, I don't have money, I don't have the body— argh!" She bit on your skin. It was hard enough to cause some pain, but not hard enough to draw blood.

"I'm not after what you can't offer. I'm after what you can." She growled in your ear, you didn't like her hot breath fanning on your sensitive skin.

"W-what can I possibly offer!? Damn it!"

"Yourself."

"What!?" You did not understand her. She pulled away to look you in the eye, she had an irritated scowl on her face.

"I don't know what you did or have to snag Evanet's heart. I know you don't have the looks, the sex appeal, the... brains, the money or anything in general! But whatever made Evanet go crazy over you, I want it." She smashed her lips against yours.

"Shit! This isn't the lady I met at the damn Laundromat! Who the hell is this bitch!?"

She lets go, chuckling shakily and wrapping her arms around you tightly.

"For sure, it's something, alright. I just can't describe it— look at you! You've snagged my heart!" A hearty laughter erupted from her chest.

You stared at her with fearful eyes, you didn't dare to say anything that might anger her, you don't know what is she capable of.

While she's giggling to herself, you tried slowly getting up. Her chortling came to an abrupt stop when she felt movement.

"Hey— argh!" She pinned you on the bed, straddling your hips. You definitely prefer Vasilios now, at least he doesn't keep you in place by choking your neck.

She isn't causing any harm to you yet, she's just maintaining a firm grip on your throat. Both of your hands are trying to remove her hand from the part connecting your head to the rest of the body.

"Oh no, baby. I'm not done with you yet." She purred as she nibbled on your ear.

You shut your eyes tightly, hoping that the worst is going to end soon. Her other hand was groping at various parts of your body, making you squirm and squirm in discomfort.

"I applaud you for taming Evanet, lets see if you're going to do well with me." She whispered in your ear.

"W-What!? I never— I didn't tame him! You got it all wrong, I'm not here to tame anyone, I'm just here to mind my own business! I-I was unlucky to be caught up in this—" you were cut off by her lips.

"You're no fun." Harlowe pouted at your negative response as she crossed her arms. You were panting heavily and your face is completely red. Not from blushing, but from holding your breath in anticipation.

Harlowe was about to force herself onto you until you screamed out that Vasilios at least asked for your consent before proceeding with anything further than kissing.

It struck a nerve in Harlowe that you thought she's worse than him. So it was effective in discouraging her to proceed.

"Just in damn time!" You stared at the articles of clothing strewn across the room. You brought your hand to your forehead to wipe the sweat (and maybe a bit of saliva mixed into it) away.

"Fine, lets skip to the cuddling then." Her arms and legs tangled around you like vines on a pole. You sighed in relief that you weren't forced to do anything that you didn't want to.

"Evanet's a horny asshole, I can't believe he's actually decent enough to ask permission." She whined to herself as she rests her chin on the top of your head.

"Bitch! YOU'RE the horny asshole!" You bit on your tongue to avoid saying it.

Harlowe was disappointed, she was hoping to be seen as the lesser evil of the two so you would choose her over him.

However, it seems like Vasilios (or Evanet) wasn't that dumb. She should have observed both of you longer before making any drastic moves.

"I'm sorry, baby." She murmured to you. Not knowing what will happen if you say anything, you kept quiet and did not make a move.

They're total opposites. Vasilios lives in a double-storey home within populated, suburban neighbourhood, while Harlowe lives in a trailer home... in the middle of nowhere with no one to save you.

Its all grass, grass, grass and grass! Maybe a few trees and rotting wooden fences around, but that's it!

"I thought you lived nearby the Laundromat?" You asked the blonde as you sip on the glass of (favourite/least hated fruit) juice she gave you.

Harlowe shook her head. "That's what everyone thinks. I live far away, I just— sleep nearby." She leaned against the back of her wooden, rocking chair.

"Are you sure you don't want to sit? It's comfy, don't be shy." She patted her lap.

"Uhh, no thanks. I'm still drinking my (favourite type/least hated type) juice." You gave her a forced smile.

She rolled her eyes and placed her arms behind her head.

"What is this place?" You asked her.

"An abandoned camping ground, a hotspot for serial killers to bury their bodies here." You looked at her with an incredulous expression, what makes her think that it's a good idea to tell you that?

"Ha ha ha! You should have taken a look at your face!" She pointed at you and laughed uncontrollably.

You took a step backwards.

Once her laughter died down, she stood up and walked towards you. "No, (y/n). I was kidding, I was kidding." She kissed you on the cheek.

"It was abandoned because there's too many coyotes here terrorizing the campers." she wrapped an arm around your shoulders. Her hand was rubbing your arm up and down to soothe you.

"And you're not scared about coyotes terrorizing you?" You raised an eyebrow. She giggled.

"Why would I? They're friends!" She brought two fingers to her lips, a piercing and deafening whistle soon echoed throughout the air.

A coyote. No, two. No, three. Four, five... ten came out of hiding.

You were about to bolt back into the trailer but the brutish female stopped you.

"Oh calm down, you literal baby. They're friendly." She whistled a few more times until three of them approached the both of you.

"Hmm, I can't remember what's this one's name..." They only sniffed you whereas they licked Harlowe's hands and legs.

She crouched down and began petting them madly. "Who's a good boy!? Who's a goood boy?!" You watch the rest swarm around the blond, also wanting some affection from her too.

You grimace in disgust as you watch the coyotes slobber all over her face.

"Ew, god knows what diseases are they carrying..."

"C'mon (y/n), they're friendly!" She licked some of them back, it spooked some of the canines. You watched her, wide eyed.

"Uhh, no thanks... I'm gonna— I'm gonna get back in..." you hurriedly scuttered in. Harlowe rolled her eyes and grunted in frustration.

"What a big baby." She then brought her attention back to her 'pets'.

"You guys better protect that 'big baby', okay? Because she's my big baby now." She grinned at the coyotes' wagging tails.

Harlowe stood back up and dusted herself off, she wiped the saliva away from her face before heading back in as well.

She spots you peering into her her oven window, Harlowe smiled.

Though she couldn't identify what's making you so attractive to her, she could definitely feel it. Such a simple scene of you being curious made her heart do multiple backflips.

Maybe it's the atmosphere you're setting. Harlowe already knew her whole life is a wreck,

But you made it seem... okay. Everything is in place.

Everything feels so peaceful with you around, its like the non-chaotic life she always wanted but never had or even seen.

She took a deep breath, it's okay.

Maybe this is what Evanet was desperately chasing. Subconscious reassurance that everything is going to turn in his favour.

She's happy that she managed to snatch it away from him. Harlowe snickered at the thought of him suffering without your presense.

Meanwhile, there's an apocalypse going inside you. Everything's a mess inside your mind.

"Shit! Shit! How am I going to get the hell out of this pile of shit!? I don't know where I am, I don't have my phone, I don't have no TV! Oh sweet, sweet (Your god/fav fictional or non fictional character), please save me!"

Actually, you're just very talented in keeping a poker face. It made the people around you think everything is alright whereas it isn't.

Your world is falling apart.

______________________________________________
A/n: no proofread srry friends :((

If yall see an edit later, head straight to this a/n, ill edit some stuff here

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 25.8K 81
โ†ณ โ [ ๆฐธ้ ใซๅ›ใฎ็žณใซ ] โž โ” yandere l lawliet x fem! reader โ” yandere light yagami x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a girl is transp...
7.2K 411 18
๐“‚ƒ ๐€๐“ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐’๐“ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐„; A story in which a woman named (Y/N) (L/N), a world-renowned detective, investigates a mysterious, gothic-esque hotel a...
54.2K 979 14
สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ แตƒแต โฑ? สทสฐแตƒแต— แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต˜แถœแต โฑหข แตแต’โฑโฟแต แต’โฟ? โฑ แตˆแต’โฟแต— แตโฟแต’สท สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ โฑ แตƒแต แต‡แต˜แต—, ๐“˜๐“ถ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ. (โ เน‘โ โ™กโ โŒ“โ โ™กโ เน‘โ ) Highest Ranks: #1 in yander...
692K 39.8K 96
(m.yanderes x f.reader) (complete) (Y/n) had been in love with best friend for almost as long as she'd known him, it was too bad that he was desperat...