HIS SHADES OF LIFE

By SSAYEDWRITER786

"please give me divorce, please I have enough pain through this marriage please I beg you...give me divorce."... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS INFO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 - part 1
Chapter 6 - part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
♡Wedding Invitation♡
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 - Part 1
Chapter 24 - Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Part 1
Chapter 28 - Part 2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38 - Part 1
Chapter 38 - Part 2
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 60
Ramzan Mubarak 🥀
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 - Part 1
Chapter 64 - part 2
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Thank Note💜
Q & A
Epilogue

Chapter 28 - Part 3

1.9K 67 4
By SSAYEDWRITER786

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

If I lose, will you win?
If you win, than here I lost!

_______________________________________

Zaveriya's POV :-

Days are passing by very fast, I am getting closer to khalil. We even went on dinner, I lied to Ahmed that I am going on dinner with my friend morana. I felt guilty but I wanted to go out and live just once for myself.

We went in Patrick guilbad restaurant which is one of the ireland's biggest and expensive restaurant. It was so beautiful and luxurious that the half an hour of my visit in that restaurant was spent in adoring its beauty. And Wallah! The food was mouth watering and so expensive yet Khalil said that I can order whatever I desire for. I was so happy. That was just like how described my dream.

I don't know why but he makes me happy, fulfills my wishes and always ask if I need any help.

I am in my room right now, looking at the diamond ring khalil gifted on the dinner. On asking why he is gifting me such expensive thing, he said it is a present for our new friendship. I was stunned by this gratitude of him.

I can't take my eyes off of this ring, Its shining sparkling tear drop designed. I was adoring the ring when the door rang. I quickly hide the ring under the pillow and went to open the door. Ahmed came inside, looking extremely exhausted.

"Assalamu alaikum." He said.

"Walaikum assalam." I replied.

"I am going to get fresh, please serve the food Zaveriya. I am really hungry."He said in a tired tone.

OH MY GOD! I haven't cook anything yet, I was talking to khalil and didn't notice when the time passed so quickly.

"B-but I-I haven't cook anything yet" I said nervously before he can enter in the room.

"What?!" He asked and look towards the clock.

"Its 11:45 Zaveriya, why haven't you cook anything?"He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"I-I wasn't ffeeling okay. " I lied.

"What? Why didn't you called me? Let's go to doctor now."He said in a breath, I know he is so over protective for me yet I lie to him Everytime.

'I am sorry, ahmed.' I apologize only in thoughts.

"Let's go Zaveriya!" He said again holding my hand.

"No-No, I took painkiller already and rested well. Now I am fine. Don't worry too much ahmed." and another lie from me.

"Okay than... I'll bring something to eat from the restaurant."He said and I nodded.
. . . . . . . . .

After we had our dinner, I cleaned the dining table. Ahmed and shahzaib were watching TV. I am washing the dishes when I heard Ahmed calling me.

"Zaveriya!" He called again and I walked in my room to see him holding the diamond ring in his hand.

My heart drop in my stomach and I can feel the sweats covering my forehead.What should I say now?

"Zaveriya, where did you get this from?"He ask while inspecting the ring.

'Think Zaveriya, think of something.' I thought for an excuse.

"Ammm... I-I.. Bought it!" I said while smiling nervously.

"This looks so expensive, where did you get the money from?"He asked.

God! Why is he so stubborn?

"Amm...I have seen this in a store last month and from that day, I was saving money to buy it but.. I haven't saved enough so I get some money from my mother."I lied again for Allah knows how many times.

"But you didn't need to take money from your mother, what she'll think of me? You could ask me."He said.

"Ask you?"I said mockingly raising one eyebrow.

"I remember asking you for £194. 29 (₹20,000 of INR) but you didn't gave me by giving a dumb excuse of not having money at the time."I continue irritatingly.

"Zaveriya, I wanted to give but I swear I didn't have money at that time."He said in broken voice.

"Come on Ahmed, you know you can only talk but can never do anything." I said mockingly.

"Zaveriya." He whispered.

"What? Am I wrong? I don't think so. You know that you are not capable of anything."

"Tumhe ho kiya gaya hai? mein dekh raha hu ki tum kitni badal gai ho. Tum aisi kab thi?(What happened to you? I am observing that you are changing. When were you like this?)" He said as his voice held sadness.

'Main badal gai hu! Tum kehna kiya chahte ho? Yeh ki main ab tumhe khudgarz lagne lagi hu!(I have changed! What do you wanna say? I am being selfish to you now!)" I said angrily.

"Mene aisa kab kaha, main toh bas yahi keh raha hu ki tum ab pehle jaisi nahi rahi. Tum ghar me bhi itna dhyaan nahi de pati. (When did I said such thing, I am just saying that you weren't like before. You can't also concentrate at home.)" He said.

"Concentrate at home? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I screamed.

"Acha tum gussa na ho, ham badme araam se bethkar baat karenge.(Okay, you don't get angry, we'll talk later calmly.)"He said while holding my shoulders firmly.

"Nahi! Ab kuch nahi bacha baat karne ko, main tangg aachuki hu tumse. (No! There is nothing to talk about, I am tired of you.)" I said while jerking his hand away and walked out to living room.

~Next day~

Ahmed and I haven't talked at all last night nor this morning, he had his breakfast and left without uttering a word.Its Saturday and shahzaib was sleeping in his room.I look at the time,

12:05

I was crying since Ahmed left, we never fight before, This was so rude of him.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I answered the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello."I recognize its khalil.

"He-hello."I whimper.

"What happened Zaveriya? Why are you crying?"He asked as concerned laced in his voice. I cried more as couldn't hold myself.

"Zaveriya.. Hey... Tell me what happened?"He asked again but I wasn't able to say anything.

"Zav, I am coming to meet you okay?" He almost questioned and I stopped crying.

"Wo-would tthat be okay?"I asked slowly.

"Yes of course zav, I am coming. "He said.

"Than please come soon."I said.

Third person's POV :-

Zaveriya was busy talking to khalil but there is a person who is listening to each of her word.He wasn't confused even being 10 years old, He is a smart boy just like his father.

On the other hand, Ahmed was getting restless. Last night was so wrong and tough, he never fought with Zaveriya. He couldn't sleep the whole night. It was night of disturbance, discomfort and unlove.
He wanted to make up with Zaveriya. He loved her truly, he never look at any other woman.

After thinking a lot, he decided to buy bouquey and a small cake written 'sorry' on it. He smiled at his thought.
Of course, He won't let his Zaveriya being unhappy or mad with him.

Shahzaib's POV :-

Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong!

Our doorbell rang, I peek out from my bedroom door. Mama opened the door but before that she look twice in the mirror that was placed in our hall.

As she opened the door, khalil uncle came in. He was looking at mama with concern, mama too was looking at him with an urge of crying. Maybe because she is upset with abba. They both fight last night and it was my first time seeing them fight so loudly.

"What happened?"I heard khalil uncle ask mama as they came towards the sofa, but mama didn't reply.

So, he put his right hand on mama's cheek. Arey! Why is he touching my mama? Abba would be upset if he knew. Its wrong na? Or not?
Mama suddenly hugged him and he hug her back. She cried putting her head on his chest while mumbling something that I couldn't make out clear.

"Shhhh... Zav, It's okay. Tell me exactly what happened?"He asked while stroking her back.

Mama's sobs slowly died down and she look at him.

"I-I ddon't want to stay with..him." Mama said.

I am little confused, what is she saying? Why she can't stay? Whom is she talking about?Is it about Abba? And khalil uncle, his expressions are so confusing, I feel like his happy to hear this from his eyes but is it something to be happy about?

"Than don't stay."He said to mama.

"what?"Mama asked.

"I said don't stay with him anymore, leave him." He said to her.

"And where will I go than?" Mama asked.

"With me, you'll come with me."He said making mama shock.

"What is it to be shocked about zav? You know you...love me, right?"He asked mama.

But why mama would love him? Mama loves my abba and me. Is khalil uncle got mad?

"But?"Mama said.

"No buts, Tell me do you love me?" He ask while holding mama's shoulders.

I saw Abba coming along with raees uncle through the door. But uncle and mama didn't seem to notice them.

"Do you love me zav?" Khalil uncle again asked mama.

Abba frowned but soon it turn into anger. Raees uncle's eye pop out than he look towards abba. Abba clutched the flowers in his hand tightly.

He was about to walk towards them when I heard mama saying,

"Y-yes, I-I love you."

Than I saw abba's anger all died down, replacing with shock, sadness and betrayal. He took some steps back as the flower fall from his hand.

His back hit the table behind him, which let mama and uncle notice their presence.

"Ahmed." Mama said in shock.

Abba clutched his left arm and slipped down. Pain was written all over his face.Raees uncle sat down next to him. I felt something wet on my face, when I touch my face tears were streaming down continuously.

"Sh-Shahzaib!"I heard abba calling me. I walk out, passing mama and uncle towards him and knelt down.

"Abba, you're in pain." I said and he smiled.

"No champ, Its just a gift from your mama.I was just shock to receive it."He said with a smile and I smiled back.

"Ahmed, let me take you to the hospital." Raees uncle said in a worrying tone.

"No! No, raees, No... *Laugh* Its something which will give me rest for now, " Abba said while laughing but tears were flowing from his eyes. Than he look towards mama.

" My Zaveriya, My honor, My dignity, My L-love just betrayed me. So.. I need to have some rest na yaar (friend)." He completed with a laugh.

"Abba, let's go to doctor na." I said.

"No champ, Abba needs rest." He replied.

"Zaveriya," He called mama, I look back to see her standing like a culprit.

"Mama, Abba bularein hain. Aap yaha aaye na. (Mama, Abba is calling you, come here.)" I said, she look at me than walk slowly towards us.

"Abba ko dard horaha hain, wo khade nahi ho payenge. Aap nichey beth jayen.(Abba is in pain, he won't be able to stand. You sit down.)" I said and she quietly sat down.

Baba shakingly hold her hand and smile,

"I have really loved you Zaveriya, but there must be somewhere I may have mistaken to show you my love truly. Right na begum? (Wife) it must be my fault that made you love someone el... Ahh..." He said in one breath because of which his pain increased. Mama covered her face with her hands and cried.

"Raees.. " Abba whispered.

"Yes?" Raees uncle asked.

"Raees, yaar mere bete ko apne paas rakh... AHH! (Friend, keep my son with you.)"

"Abba!" I got scared as he screamed.

"uh.. It's o-okay I.. am saying, Pl-please take care of my Sh-Shahzaib. D-don't llet him leave your sight. Please ppromise me."Abba said.

"I promise bhai, he will stay with me and you'll be alright. Let's just go to doctor yar."Raees uncle said while crying. But abba shake his head in negative.

"Bbe sstrong champ, don't let the world k-know your weakness. Uncle will make you strong, okay?" Abba said while putting his hand on my head. I nodded.

"Za-zaveriya I wanted to g-gift you..something... But.. I ch-change my mind now, I-I will... Uh.. Gift you.. Something else," He said to mama looking at her with sad eyes, but she sat there kept crying.

"Zaveriya, Main.. Ahmed.. Ak-akram mmirza.. Tumhe talak deta hu, Talak, Talak... Talak.(Zaveriya, I ahmed akram mirza divorce you, divorce, divorce, divorce.)"He said while crying.

"N-now you are free bbegum." He said lastly whispering,

'La- Ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulu... '

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 117K 66
DARK ROMANCE "Don't please," she sobbed, shaking badly. The fear of her situation was slowly sinking in. "Please let me go, I want to go home." S...
445K 18.9K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...
14.8K 578 18
DARK ROMANCE "Sir, I am in a dire need of loan. Its very important, my friends life is at stake. I assure you I'll try my best to return the loan as...
268K 11.6K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...