Our Future (BILLIE EILISH)

By lyricalbil

SEQUEL TO OUR TIME! Billie: "Shorty, you have to realize that I'm 18, I'm going to be touring for a long ass... More

- O n e -
- T w o -
- T h r e e -
- F o u r -
- F i v e -
- S i x -
- S e v e n -
- E i g h t -
- N i n e -
- T e n -
- E l e v e n -
- T h i r t e e n -
- F o u r t e e n -
- F i f t e e n -
- S i x t e e n -
- S e v e n t e e n -
- E i g h t e e n -
- N i n e t e e n -
- T w e n t y -
- T w e n t y o n e -
- T w e n t y t w o -
- T w e n t y t h r e e -
- T w e n t y f o u r -
- T w e n t y f i v e -
- T w e n t y s i x -
- T w e n t y s e v e n -
- T w e n t y e i g h t -
- T w e n t y n i n e -
- T h i r t y -
- T h i r t y o n e -
- T h i r t y t w o -
- T h i r t y t h r e e -
- T h i r t y f o u r -
- T h i r t y f i v e -
- T h i r t y s i x -
- T h i r t y s e v e n -
- T h i r t y e i g h t -
- T h i r t y n i n e -
- F o r t y -
- F o r t y o n e -
- F o r t y t w o -
- F o r t y t h r e e -
- F o r t y f o u r -
- F o r t y f i v e -
- F o r t y s i x -
- F o r t y s e v e n -
- F o r t y e i g h t -
- F o r t y n i n e -

- T w e l v e -

2.7K 59 111
By lyricalbil

December 16th.

Maddie's POV:

It's been a few days since I felt how I felt, I'm doing better now and I realized that I deserve my happiness. Billie's out for the day because the studio should get done either today or tomorrow, she's on to me about it. But she doesn't know what's being built in there.

Today I uploaded my house tour, just because I wanted to get that shit done with. No one really knows I got a dog either, but she was in the video.

The rest of this week is gonna be so easy, the video I'm filming is dressing like Billie for a week. Okay, don't get me wrong, I love the way she dresses. But that's her style she can pull it off. I wear her clothes all the time, I just don't wear a full outfit like she does.

She doesn't get back until three today, so I haven't posted on Instagram. I don't think I'mma post on Instagram, I'll post on my story.

Kenzie's here because they're about to announce the teen choice nominees, I don't think that success is verified by awards. If I win an award, great. But if I do win the award then it'll grow my career, but the problem is, is that I don't fall into on category.

I model, I have multiple clothing lines, I have a YouTube channel, I do events, and carpets. I'm on PR meaning people think I'm a beauty guru. I'm not complaining about any of that, I'm grateful for everything that I have. But it would be easier to be in one category.

But at the same time it wouldn't be easy, because like say I was classified as a model. I couldn't do every opportunity because models wouldn't do every opportunity.

Yesterday I had a magazine interview and it was fun as fuck, I feel like I have done so many interviews and they always ask the same questions. But like they dug deep, they asked about real problems. They asked if I have struggled with depression or anything like that, I talked about it. I didn't talk about the main cause, because I don't think I ever want that to the public. Because I still hate being pitied.

I don't want people to know that I'm dressing like Billie for a week, and I don't think I'm really going to commit to it. I'mma title the video like 'I dressed like Billie for a week, and no one knew.' So that way all I need to do is put on one of her outfits and take a picture and then film a little bit of me in that outfit. Then change into something I would normally wear, and then post it.

I know Billie would want to be involved in this video, she'd make me wear hella jewelry and like I'm starting to wear more and more. But I don't permanently wear those, I still only wear the ring and the necklace.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, belltwins, and 6,255,363 others.

madisonvoyage: just posted a new youtube video, filming another one this week. any guesses?

bhadbhabie: 10 tips on how to be a bad bitch at all times.

madisonvoyage: @bhadbhabie that's not bad actually.

billieeilish: shorty so pretty🥺

I smiled at the comments and looked at the time, it's two thirty. Finneas just left, he said that it should be done tomorrow. I walked up the stairs and locked the door to that room, I don't keep that key on my key ring. If there is anything that I learned from tour, it's that Billie loves to ruin her surprises.

Kenzie's here putting outfits in the glam room, she always insisted on always having an event ready outfit. Which like it makes since, I was talking with her in the glam room and what I mean by that is I'm sitting on the couch.

I heard the garage open meaning that Billie was here, Milo ran down the stairs. I think I'm right, Milo loves Billie more than me. I mean I did name her after Billie's song but that't not my point.

Billie: "Aw hi mamas, how was your day?" I heard Milo's tag jingling meaning that Billie was giving her attention.

Billie: "Shorty, I'm home!"

Maddie: "I'm in the glam room!"

Kenzie: "Did you ask Billie to move in?"

Maddie: "No why?"

Kenzie: "Because she just said that she's home."

Maddie: "She did she didn't she?" Kenzie smiled at me.

Billie opened the door with Milo in her arms, she walked over to me and kissed me. She sat down by me and Milo laid down in between us.

Billie: "What have you done today?"

Maddie: "I uploaded, I'm doing this now, later I might get nominated for an award. Not sure yet, and then I have a video idea."

Billie: "What award are you going to get nominated for?"

Maddie: "Teen choice?" I looked at Kenzie and she nodded.

Billie: "That's amazing!" She rested her hand on my thigh, "What's your video idea?"

Maddie: "Dressing like you for a week."

Billie: "Should be easy, you already wear my clothes all the time." She looked at my hoodie.

Maddie: "Let me rephrase that, you're basically gonna style me."

Billie: "Really?" A grin appeared on her face.

Maddie: "You're about to put me in the heaviest fucking necklaces."

Billie: "Damn right."

Maddie: "I'll show you the plan of the video later."

Billie: "Okay."

Maddie: "What did you do today?"

Billie: "I wrote, and then I cleaned, and then I opened my laptop and got distracted and watched a season of The Office."

Maddie: "Productive, I like it." I joked.

Billie playfully rolled her eyes.

Kenzie: "I'm done, I'll text you later."

Maddie: "Okay, thank you, I love you."

Kenzie: "I love you too babe."

                    Holden😁:

I move to L.A. on Saturday 😊

                                            REALLY?!?

Yes ma'am.

                                            BRO I CAN'T WAIT!

I CAN'T EITHER!!!

                                            I'M SO EXCITED.

ME TOO, I have to start packing, but I'll talk to you later.

                                            bet.

                                            Read at 4:10P.M

Billie: "Is that the dude from New York?"

Maddie: "Yeah, he's moving down here and he's probably going to get signed to my team."

Billie: "Really?"

Maddie: "Yeah, he's going to take his final classes online."

Billie: "He's a good photographer."

Maddie: "I know, I wanted him to come to my birthday night but he was moving into his apartment. I wanted you to meet him."

Billie: "He seems nice."

I smiled at her and rested my head on her shoulder.

Billie: "I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too." 

...

Billie and I were sitting at the island, waiting for the teen choice nominees. I'm nervous as fuck, I've never been nominated for an award.

I told Billie to refresh it at 8, when they release the nominees. It was 7:58.

Billie: "I don't know why you're stressing, you're gonna get nominated and you're going to win."

Maddie: "Are you going to come to the awards with me?"

Billie: "Are you going to come to the Grammy's with me if I'm nominated?"

Maddie: "Hell yeah."

Billie: "Then I'll be at the Teen Choice Awards with you."

I looked at the time and it was time.

Maddie: "Refresh it."

I hid my face in my hands, and I was bouncing my leg up and down.

Billie: "Shorty."

Maddie: "What?"

Billie: "You're nominated." She said with the biggest fucking smile.

I got off my stool and ran into her arms, she hugged me back tightly.

Billie: "I am very proud of you, and you're going to win it too."

I didn't say anything, I just hugged her tighter.

Maddie: "I couldn't have done it without you."

I could feel her smile against my neck.

Maddie: "No, seriously. I work this hard for you and you only. I don't have a reason to work this hard, but I work to see you smile. I like when you're proud of me. That is so narcissistic." I laughed.

Billie: "I am always proud of you." She pulled away from me and gave me a smile.

Maddie: "I love you."

Billie: "I love you too."

I pulled away and looked at her, she placed a kiss on my lips and of course I knew her mindset. She wanted to celebrate and I'm not complaining.

--------------------

day 11 of boredom, i started reading a real book and now i swear i'm smart and literate😂

thanks ily

words: 1415.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 2.5K 28
When your a big star, known for being openly bi-sexual and supporting absolutely everyone. Going on tour with Billie Eilish who claims to be complete...
175K 6K 42
it's her. it has and always will be her. ============================== lowercase intended ============================== started: 9/1/2021 ended: 10...
440K 12.6K 52
"why do you vape? it's bad for you. you know that, right?" she asked quietly after a moment. "i know it is, but i can't stop now. it's an addiction."...
140K 2.3K 38
lowercase intended. in this story billie has a dick. the story has mature mental (and physical) health themes. it does have trigger warnings, but st...