That time I got reincarnated...

By Jksk99

You never had what was considered a 'normal' family, you was always treated as an outcast. The smallest of th... More

Vote results
1: New family, Similar problem.
2: Meeting a talking Slime?
3: Lizardmen and a Dryad.
4: Countdown to the reunion.
5: Fighting the Orcs and accepted.
6: Aftermath.
7. Getting judged by a king.
8. Cheery crimson dragon
9. How to tame your demon lord.
10. I want to sleep.
11. Visitors to the land of monsters.
12. Your not that bad.
13. Time for a champion
14. Prepare for a fight.
15. Big explosion, Big success.
16. Phobio gets punched.
(Actual chapter) 17. Don't anger Shion.
18. Visiting the dwarves.
19. Shizu?
20. Adventurers test.
22.First day of class.
23. How to save the kids.
24. The Merchant.
25. Divination is neat.
26. Labyrinth exploration.
27. Summoning spirits.
28. Abducted
29. Anything for my family.
30. Loss
Christmas special.
31.Fairy tales
32. Discussions
My Y/N
33. Meetings.

21. Meeting Yuuki.

3K 83 44
By Jksk99

Hey how's everyone doing hope your all doing well in these weird times with the outbreak and all. And I know its been about a month and I have no excuse for this other than the amount of manga and anime I've managed to consume but anyway enjoy the chapter.

Y/N Pov 

"A B-Rank adventurer?! This little girl?" I almost let out a laugh but I knew Rimuru would be annoyed so I had to keep it in. Currently Rimuru was being checked by the guards that was occupying the gates to Engrassia. "I'm no girl, smartass. Just check the card and let me through." He showed his adventurers card that he was given by Fuze before we left Blumund. Speaking of Blumund a little bit of information on what happend whilst we was their since the writer skipped over that chapter.

Rimuru met a king a signed a few contracts some of which he wasn't so happy about. Another thing is we managed to grow Thegis's leg back with our potions which he was extremely happy with this. I also got to explore Blumund with the escort of Kaval and his party of course. I tried some food there. which was actually really nice maybe I'll try and get Shuna to be able to make it back in Tempest.

Rimuru tapped my shoulder gesturing for me to get moving into the kingdom of Engrassia. Not even a couple,seconds in Rimuru is dashing up to store fronts gazing at the contents inside although he had his mask on I could tell he had the look of a kid in a candy store. "Hey Dad we have better stuff in Tempest why bother looking at any of this?" I ask walking up to his side.

Rimuru chuckled a bit. "I got lost in the sights okay. It's like freakin lord of the rings here." He tried to keep his voice down but it slowly crept higher. After Rimuru finally stopped glaring at every window with items behind we came across we actually started moving once again.

"Things seem very secure around here. They've got armed guards all over the place. Speaking of which, in Blumund they had guild members patrolling the streets. But here, the guards all have the same uniform." Rimuru points out. "Yeah those are soldiers of the western holy church." Gido explains. "It's a luminian religion. They worship the "one god" luminous." Eren added.

"Speaking of which, you ought to watch out for the church, boss you too Y/N. the western holy church considers eradicating monsters to be its holy mission. If they learn what you are, they'll send a band of crusaders to destroy you." Kaval also informed. 

"Whoa... sounds scary." Rimuru didn't seemed all that scared. "I'm not to worried Dad is already super strong. And I'm sure Shinku could deal with them. Actually I wonder where she went." 

Gido once again speaks up. "I wouldn't be that worried for your safety, per se... but they are anti monster specialists." 

"I see."

"What was the name of the captain of the crusaders again?" Kaval asks his group.

"Um, I think it was... oh right! It's hinata sakaguchi!" Eren answered in her usual cherry tone. Rimuru froze up a little at the mention of the name but continued on with little delay towards our destination which was a hotel and I finally got a good sleep.

"Whoa... this building is pretty fabulous, too." I rolled my eyes and grabbed Rimuru pulling him inside the building. This building was the guild's headquarters Eren informed me since I didn't pay attention to where we was going.

As we enters both me and Rimuru were greeted by a woman dressed in a black suit. "Welcome. What may I help you with today?"

"O-Oh, I want to see the grandmaster. This is my invitation." He handed over a small envelope to the woman. Which she took and bowed before leaving. "I'll go and confirm this with our staff. Please wait here for just a moment." "Uh sure."

A couple minutes later an elf woman walks up to us. "I'm very sorry for the long wait. I've been instructed to only let master Rimuru through. But if his son Y/N wishes to accompany him he may do so." Rimuru and I share a quick glance and I nod showing that I'll go. "Very well. I am the grandmaster's personal secretary. I will take you both from here."

She walks off and I follow along with Rimuru's into a circle room a few particles flow around us and suddenly we are somewhere different. Teleportation is pretty neat huh. 

"Um-"

"The grandmaster will see you shortly. Please wait in this room." She opens a door showing us a empty room with a few seats and a desk probably where the granmaster person sits. Once we are inside the elf lady closes the door and leaves.

"Sheesh, chilly reception." I hum in agreement with Rimuru "hey Y/N I'm going to greet this grandmaster in my true form you do the same I want to show that we are monsters and b open about this." After this we both spend a few minutes looking about the room but soon the door opens

In came a young looking boy not to tall he could easily be in his teens. "Thank you for waiting. I'm the grandmaster of the guild, Yuuki kagurazaka. But you can just call me Yuuki" He noticed me and Rimuru sitting in the chair. "Ahh! A slime and a Kitsune?!"

"Greetings. I'm Rimuru Tempest chancellor of Tempest. But you can call me Rimuru. And this is Y/N Tempest." I bow my head a little whilst Rimuru and Yuuki shake hands. 

Within a few seconds both Yuuki where locked in conversation I didn't bother joking in unless he had a question which wasn't often so I just got to sit in quiet. 

"I'll admit, I'm stunned. Fuze told me but I found it hard to believe that the founder of the country of monsters was... well." 

"A slime, you mean? I'm more suprised about you though. Your the one calling the shots? At your age?" 

"Actually, I'm in my late twenties. I traveled here from another world, in fact. When I arrived here, I couldn't acquire any magical skills. Perhaps in exchange for my lack of magic, my physical abilities developed dramatically. And it seems as though my body stopped growing at that point too. While it's not right to blame it on that. I've also never been treated like a full grown man. So I still have never been with a woman." Yuuki finished rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Hey dad why are so happy about that your practically shining." I ask the slime whose moving about excitedly for some reason.

"Don't worry about Y/N. Oh gosh Yuuki, that really is a shame. Buck up, pal! It'll get better!" The grandmaster looked a bit confused. "Why do you seem so happy?"

"This? Oh, it's nothing!  Just some good old fashioned slime smiling!" He answered back hurriedly. "First time Ive heard of this." I respond staring at the slime.

"By the way how did the both of you get inside here? This building's entrances are protected by powerful barriers. It shouldn't be possible for monsters to get in."

"There was a barrier?" I ask genuinely confused. "Oh, was that the sensor at the automatic door? Part of it is this mask. It helps to hide our monster's aura." Rimuru pulled his mask out from his slime body.

"That mask! That belongs to Miss Shizu." Yuuki shouts, confused about why dad has the mask. "I have inherited the will and appearance of the mask wearer. I can mimic the form of those I've eaten." Rimuru slowly changed to his human form to show Yuuki.

"You've eaten..." Yuuki rushed Rimuru aiming a kick towards his head. But I jumped in the way and blocked it with a kick of my own. "Calm yourself, grandmaster. You tried to kill me without hearing the full story. That something someone in your position should be doing isn't it?" The grandmaster only seemed to get angrier. "All right.. I can tell you're both something special. It's hard for me to believe. But I guess I have to accept the truth that a mere slime killed Miss Shizu."

"That is true, but it was in accordance with her final wishes." 

"A likely story."

"Also. If you really loved your teacher, you'd respect her memento. You could have broken this mask with that kick if my sin didn't block it." Yuuki finally lowers his guard letting out a sigh. "All right. I'll hear you out."

Over the next couple minutes Rimuru explained how he met Shizu and what happend with all the events that happend with her. "And that's how it happend. Though i suppose it's up to you to determine if you can take the words of a mere slime." 

"No... it sounds very much like her kind of decision." Yuuki agreed.

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention something. I'm not an evil slime! Don't attack me!" Yuuki burst out in laughter. "Hah..! That joke.!!" I just sat still not understanding the reference.

"Yeah, I know where that reference comes from. But Shizu slipped to this world during the Great War. She wouldn't have known about that. She said she heard it from someone else from her homeland."

"That's right. I taught her that one. She really wanted to know what things were like over there." Yuuki explained.

"Modern Japan, huh? I showed her some images of post war society, and she was very happy about it." Yuuki suddenly pieced together what he said. "So you, too are..?"

"That's right. I'm Japanese." Yuuki then turned to me. "What about you?"

"I'm from (country name.)" Yuuki nodded but then looks back at Rimuru. "You still doubt me? All right, I'll show you what you want to see." Rimuru spat out some cloth with images on it which Yuuki reached for. "The final volume of Full metal alchemist?! I wound up here before the release  date. You have no idea how frustrated I was about that!!"

"Unfortunately, I don't have any paper, so I'll have to print it them on cloth.." Yuuki shot up from the comic. "Paper! You need paper!!" He faced his secretary that happend to be walking passed. "bring me all the paper we have! Right this minute!!" The woman stuttered a response but still followed his request. When she returned Rimuru filled the paper with different manga. After a while the table in front of us had various titles. Hunter x Hunter, Twin star exorcist, horimiya and a few others.

"Ahh..." Yuuki let out a sigh of happiness. "I was so sure I would never get to read more of these manga." Tears of joy ran down the grandmasters face a story he held the manga in his hands. "Thank you so much, master!! Please forgive me for all the rudeness I have shown you today!!" Yuuki bowed to Rimuru. "Sure."

"By way, I don't believe you've stated your business yet, you had some reason for being here, I assume. I would be happy to help you out, of course!" I giant smile had been placed on Yuuki's face ever since he got that's manga and it's started to get a bit creepy. "Your looking to get back, of course!

I don't really want to go back there is nothing for me their. I want to stay here in Tempest with everyone. "Can you do that?" Asked Rimuru. "I don't think it's impossible. If you can be summoned here, surely there must be a way to return."

"Summon?" Rimuru and I ask in a confused tone. "Er, forget that. It's not a very pleasant topic. But what was your actual business Rimuru?"

"Remember how I told you that I inherited Shizu's will? If you know, I want you to tell me something. About the ones left behind in Engrassia. I want to know what those five children are doing now. I came her to this country to help the children in Shizu' stead."

"I do know the answer." Yuuki admits. "But it is not a simple matter."

"I understand. I need to do what she could not. It won't be easy." Rimuru says sternly.

"So your certain. Before I tell you about the children I need to make what I said earlier clear. If that was Miss Shizu's wish as you say. Then I, too, place my hopes in you."

Timeskip after the meeting with Yuuki.

"Hey guys." Rimuru says waking the tired trio. "Boss.." Rimuru took of his mask revealing him smiling "sorry about the wait." After everyone was up we all got some food and chat about the plans to do next. "I didn't think we'd be talking for as long as we did. I sorry you guys were stuck there that whole time." Rimuru once again apologized for the 3rd time. "Don't let it bother you!" Said kaval and his group as they stuffed there face with food. "So hey did you talk with the grandmaster about your thing?"

"Yeah I do. And I've got something to tell you guys." 

"Whatever it is, you just say the word." Added Gido.

"Well, I know this is sudden, but thanks for your help." Rimuru started confusing everyone. "Huh. Did we get fired!?"

"No, no that's not what I mean! In order for me to save the children, I need to be Shizu's replacement, you see. So the travels are called off for now." Rimuru on,y managed to confuse everyone More. Other than me of course.

"Shizu's replacement...? At what?" Gido wondered. "Being a champion?" Even suggested.

Rimuru then coughed to get there attention.

Hey that's it people I hope you enjoyed. Sorry for any mistakes. Oh and also thanks for 40k reads kinda crazy anyway hope you have a great rest of the day or night keep safe and I'll see ya in the next one. Also have a meme.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 10.7K 59
Love, love, love, love who? "... That one person." Who is that person? Tell me who? "The one whose destiny entangled with mine to the point of exist...
38.1K 1K 17
As the title says, it's a Benimaru x reader insert I DO NOT OWN "that time i got reincarnated as a slime" None of the pictures in this story are mine
242K 6.3K 39
Rimuru achieved everything which was possible but there is one regret he has in his mind even after the 12 years of the great war that he cant save h...
90.3K 2.7K 34
This FanFic will be about Rimuru . his friends and foe's, but also other new Charakters. It depends on the LN but not the whole story. I do not own t...