ESCORT / spencer reid.

De -juulp0d

/ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ . ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™š ๏ฟฝ... Mais

๐„๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐“
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six

seventeen

3.7K 149 85
De -juulp0d

    "YEAH, WE'LL be landing in exactly
one hour and fifty seven minutes, depending on the aptitude and magnitude of the airplane and any external factors such as weather and stuff." Spencer said to his phone, his dorky self slipping through the cracks. He clamped his mouth shut, facepalming after he realized how weird all of that probably just sounded to her. Spencer has been keeping that side of him to himself around Ivory, slightly worried that she was going to be freaked out by it all—although he doubted that she would.

Ivory laughed joyously on the other end, making his heart go warm. "Where did that come from? It was cute." She giggled, and Spencer immediately felt himself relax. She was so perfect. "So anyways...I have lots of things planned for you when you get home."

"Does it involve kissing me until my lips fall off? Even though that's physically impossible and the chances of us getting herpes are much higher—"

"Don't be disappointed, but no herpes this time. Just lots of movies, cuddling, junk food..." Ivory responded, attempting to not sound desperately eager regardless of how excited she was inside to see him. The case Spencer had gone on ended up lasting an entire week, and the woman basically had to dream of Spencer in order to get a hold of him.

"I'm looking forward to it." He told her softly, a smile gracing his features. "See you soon."

"Drink coffee..." Ivory sang out, and he laughed, ending the call.

Spencer sauntered back to his seat, the woman taking over his mind for about thirty minutes before it began to become plagued with thoughts of case from this week. He didn't normally let the things he saw get to him—Spencer had be desensitized from it all a long time ago. But that didn't mean that it still didn't get to him at times; it was difficult to stay positive when everything around you just seemed evil.

He'd always had this anxiety lingering around when it came to everything; his work, family, friends, relationships—slowly, it just ruined the bonds he had with other people and Spencer ended up pushing away the ones he loved. There were times when Spencer just felt scared. Frozen in the middle of the night, trembling under the sheets—and on top of that, his fear of the dark didn't do any good for him either. It was so difficult to not see everything not as dark and scary.

Finally though, after what had felt like an eternity instead of just two hours, the BAU jet landed. Spencer eagerly stepped down the steps, attempting not to just fully throw himself off of the plane and run into Ivory's arms already. He couldn't wait to hold her, kiss her, smell her hair while they cuddled—he'd missed her so much while on the case.

At last Spencer exited the main floor, the cold D.C. breeze hitting his face, making him feel ten times more excited. He spotted a car parked right in front of the building, obnoxiously blocking every possible walkway inside. Spencer couldn't help but laugh at how it was such an Ivory thing to do—just to be smack dab in the center as if it was some kind of stage and she was the star.

Slowly, the window of her white BMW rolled down, revealing Ivory sitting inside with a cute pair of black catty-sunglasses settled on her face. She dipped her head down, tilting the glasses down her nose-bridge and eyeing Spencer with a smug and playful expression. Spencer felt his heart soar, a blush already making its way to his cheeks.

"Get in, loser."

Spencer laughed with joy, eagerly bolting to the car, not even caring about the whispers and chuckles coming from his team back at the entrance. The man slid into the passenger's seat, sheepishly staring at her in awe. She looked so cute, with her hair half up, pink lip-gloss on her lips.

"Well, hel—" he started, but she apparently wanted to greet him another way.

Ivory lunged forwards, grabbing his tie and yanking his face to hers aggressively, making Spencer choke and grunt in slight pain. But the man was far too distracted by the remarkable feeling of her soft lips on his for what seemed to be an eternity. Her lip gloss tasted like cherry, and although Spencer disliked artificial flavors, something about her lips tasting like that was just intoxicating.

She was the one who took control, grabbing both sides of his face and kissing him harder—Spencer's eyebrows immediately shot up with surprise, a pleased groan escaping his lips. Ivory skillfully parted her lips and slipped her tongue inside his, exploring Spencer's mouth with hunger and fervor. Spencer already felt his pants tighten with a little too much excitement, another moan leaving his lips as his eyes fluttered closed.

That's when Spencer felt eyes in the back of head, and suddenly realized exactly why she had chosen to do this right here and right now at this time. The thought of her wanting to just show his team what they were doing just turned him on even more. She was so shameless, but in the best way possible.

Spencer finally broke the kiss, heaving for air as he scanned Ivory's flushed and panting face, her hair already a tangly mess because of him. Slowly, a pleased smile made its way up to his face, and he leaned over to peck her on the lips one more time, before licking her lipgloss off of his own lips.

"Hello—to you too." Spencer said, still heavily breathing. He suddenly heard a low whistle behind him, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Hi." Ivory replied innocently, fluttering her eyelashes at him like nothing had just happened.

"Pleased with the audience's reaction?" Spencer asked with a slightly accusing look—it made her pout slightly. He reached behind him, rolling up the window and hearing Emily say, 'aw, shows over.'

Spencer chuckled and grabbed the back of Ivory's neck to pull her in again, kissing her softly on the lips this time and cherishing everything that he had missed.

"I missed you." Ivory muttered to him, her gaze so soft and affectionate.

"Me too." He responded, distracted by her lips as he kissed her a few more times before pulling back.

"Can you sleep over again?" She asked him suddenly, and Spencer felt himself begin to blush. "Lonely." The woman clarified awkwardly.

"Anything you want." He said, grinning. "Drive me home so I can pack really quickly, and then we can go."

"Okay." Ivory responded softly, her voice surprisingly distant.

Spencer furrowed her eyebrows at her sudden switch in behavior, attempting not to dwell on it too much in worry that it was just him overthinking. Ivory began to drive and Spencer softly smiled at her concentration; she was a responsible driver, which was honestly the opposite of what he thought she was.

Well, that was until the woman aggressively slammed on the brakes making Spencer fly forwards, nearly slamming his head on the glass window. The car screeched underneath them as Ivory panted out of adrenaline.

"What—" Spencer rubbed his neck with a groan, glancing over.

"It was a cat..." Ivory grumbled guiltily, watching the kitten slowly cross the street before hitting the gas again. "Are you hurt?" Ivory asked, and he was surprised to see her expression filled with genuine concern.

"You just surprised me." Spencer laughed, smiling at her kindness. "You're so cute." Spencer cooed, and she rolled her eyes at his comment, her lips forming a smile.

But suddenly Ivory furrowed her eyebrows, her mind suddenly being invaded with what she'd been thinking about for the past couple of nights. Ever since she had picked him up, the only question occurring in her mind over, and over, was:

Why would he want her?

Why would he even want to touch her? Kiss her? Ivory wished Spencer would wake up for a moment, realize who she was and what she did. She wasn't someone who saved their body for one man, and the fact that it didn't seem to bother Spencer—angered her, in the slightest.

The two arrived to Spencer's apartment, walking up the stairs silently. Ivory truthfully felt a little miserable all so suddenly—it was just so difficult being positive when she had that constant worry in the back of her mind. That Spencer would one day wake up and realize that she just wasn't worth it—because she felt like she really wasn't.

The woman was occupied my her mind as she leaned on the frame of his door, watching Spencer as he shoved clothes into his bag. He suddenly paused, looking up at her with a kind smile, one that made her heart melt. He was so nice, so soft-spoken—she wanted to think that he'd never hurt her, but then again, Ivory's job proved that many people weren't as they seemed.

"Ready?" Ivory asked him.

"Yup. Wait—" He said, running to his living room to retrieve a few DVDs and books.

Ivory laughed when he struggled putting them all into his bag, blushing when the man smiled down at her softly, wrapping an arm around her shoulder before they left.

"Are you okay?" Spencer asked quietly, keeping his gaze on her as they walked. Ivory felt her heart completely melt, seeing his big puppy-like eyes, gazing down at her with nothing but affection.

"I'm okay. There's just something that's been on my mind." She replied honestly, smiling at the man.

"Wanna tell me about it?" He asked her.

"Maybe another time." She told him quietly.

Spencer nodded with understanding. "I'll take your word for it." He leaned down, pressing a soft kiss to her temple.

"Spencer, what'd I ever do to deserve you?" Ivory asked him with a laugh, leaning against him.

"You looked at me, and you smiled at me." Spencer told her, and when she rolled her eyes, his jaw dropped. "I'm serious!"

"Oh shut up. You're just saying that."

"Ugh, you can't discredit my claim like that. You don't have proof." Spencer rolled his eyes.

"My proof is that you don't have proof." I shot back with a smirk. Spencer glanced down at me, an equally cocky smirk making its way up to his lips as he leaned down to my level.

"Well my proof is that I like you." He muttered teasingly, and I laughed, playfully shoving his face away.

"Ugh, you're so disgustingly cheesy." I sighed.

"You are so mean!"

"Whatever. I guess I like you too, Spencer."

/

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

53.1K 900 20
AARON HOTCHNER X READER โno, you have to hold on a little longer. please, you're all I have leftโž ยฉ written by casanovaa2 started- september 23, 202...
692K 14.4K 50
๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’…๐’“๐’–๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’†๐’™๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’–๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’–๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ. extended description inside ...
70.1K 1.5K 41
"do you think it was easy watching you fall in love with her? you think my heart wasn't broken when i found out you two were getting married? i stood...
14.1K 576 25
๐‹๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ '๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ.' ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ...