Broken Little Girl

Von lillyw2

The Broken Little Girl, always hurt, always faking a smile so people don't ask if shes ok, skinny to the bone... Mehr

CAST LIST
What did I do?!
Escape
Who Knows
Cinderelly Cinderelly
Josiah. Help.
When are we leaving?
Perfect
Buenos noches Princessa
Deal
Saved by the bell.
Cloud 9
Silo
I know.
Josiah's confusion
A Piece Of Annoyance
"I'm fine."
Bread Wars
Surprise, Surprise
The Truth
The agreement
Come back for me...
He sounded like he cared.
Happy Camper
My Heart Goes Pitter Patter
Babysitting a 43 year old man
I would love too
Hey there lovely
His True Colors
Psychopath
Im too young to get married!!
Please Don't Leave Me
Getting use to it
Realization
Importance of the Foundation
Authors note

April 10th

1.1K 42 8
Von lillyw2

This next chapter takes place 2 years later. Victoria is in a college dorm and has a roommate. She is still dating Rusty Tybo.

I heard the sounds of my alarm blaring, as I opened my eyes I realized it wasn't my alarm, but my roommate's. Noelle Anderson. She was quite annoying to say the least. First of all she had a different guy every week. She also had 6 different friends that she hung out with.

My day usually consisted of, waking up to her 5:00AM alarm, waking HER up because she claimed she needed to be her fittest. She had yoga or something I don't even know. Then while I'm in class she is home trashing the place with her friends, I come back she leaves, but for some reason my house being spotless at all times when I was young ruined me, because I can't work when a room is messy, so I have to clean her stuff. Usually as I am doing homework for the 2 classes I have she comes home with a boy and they make out WHILE I AM TRYING TO STUDY! So I hear the sound of saliva twitching from person to person.

Finally I escape to my next class and come back to clothes scattered on the floor and her telling random guy "oh she won't mind us baby" and they continue their loud sex.

I then usually have to try to do school but get stressed from the mess. Then he leaves she showers and goes to her second class and I clean her clothes from the floor and continue until I go to work. I work from 3:00PM-10:00PM. Once I get home there is usually more people in my dorm room and I shower, eat dinner, and politely ask them to leave. They never do. So I sit there until about 11 or 12 at night and they leave and when I finally am about to fall asleep she tries to have a conversation with me about my personal struggles and my love life and my parents and my childhood and proceeds to say "come to yoga!" Every. Night.

It drives me insane. While living at Mrs. King's house I learned something people call patience. I have not cracked and gotten upset at this...creature...for two years. TWO.

Today might be the day.

I woke to her alarm and proceeded to wake her up from the comfort of my bed.

"Noelle. Noelle Anderson. Noelle turn off your alarm!"

She didn't budge.

So I got up and turned it off. When I went to shake her awake I saw three hands. Two of them looked to be hers, but the other one was much bigger and... definitely didn't have hot pink nail polish.

My mind was going 100 miles a minute if possible. How did he get in? Did he get consent? Did he touch ME?! Did he touch my stuff?! This is against the rules!

I grabbed my pocket knife and a metal spatula and slowly lowered the blanket to see his face. They were definitely nude.

I then slapped his face with the spatula and stuck out my knife. He instantly woke up and was dizzy, then he saw the knife to his face and rose his hands.

"Noelle you better get up." The guy said.

Noelle slowly opened her eyes to see the situation.

"Viki don't do anything rash! It's ok! This is Austin, he is my new boyfriend."

"Is he now? Well Noelle it is against the rules for someone of the male species to be in a girl dorm room at night."

"Technically it isn't nighttime anymore." Austin said carefully.

"You have no room to talk to me. I am going to make myself some breakfast and I am going to need you to get dressed and leave. Immediately." I told him sternly.

"Oh um of course, of course." He trembled.

I turned away to the kitchen counter and started to make myself some Texas Toast with the toaster oven I bought. He left and Noelle got up and got dressed as well.

"I've never seen you be so stern. Are you ok? Oh no did I make you jealous?! I will make it up to you, I promise. I'll get you a guy girly!"

"No, I have a boyfriend. Like I have told you many times before. I just need you to follow the rules and be respectful of my space as well." I told her calmly. It didn't feel right. Deep down I wanted to chew her out and just make her feel horrible. I didn't because I was told that it made me not likable and made me look unstable. Although my patience was thinning for real.

"Oh Viki, you say that but honestly has he visited you? No. He is probably done with you. Move on. I will find you a better guy, trust me. I mean your body is so little and you look so young. I'm sure any guy would love to see you. Ooh, I know! Maybe a push up bra would make you look more appealing, I can make you look so hot, trust me!" Noelle insisted.

"I said no though. This is the thing I was telling you about Noelle. I said no."

"Oh cutie, you are so humble. I am going to do yoga now, do you want to join?"

"I have class at 7:30AM, also I have never been interested in joining so what do you think my answer would be?" I said as I took out the toast.

"Please don't tell me you are on your period.  That will make the guy search alot more difficult!" She said to herself and she grabbed her stuff and left.

After class I came home to the house being messier than usual. No one was in there besides Noelle who was in the bathroom applying makeup.

"Why is the room so disgusting!?" I complained as my slight OCD kicked in.

"Oh I had ordered a bunch of lingerie for the girls and I. We had a try on party, if was super fun! I got some for you as well."

"No thank you. I'd rather stay in my own clothes."

"Whatever, I guess I could try to wear it." She said as she walked out of the bathroom grabbing her backpack and leaving "Tootles!" She said shutting the door behind her.

I don't know how she would possibly fit in my size because I am much smaller than her, but that was the least of my worries.

I had to clean this. If I didn't I would not be able to focus. So I did just that. I cleaned everything, including multiple cups of alcohol that was definitely illegal for her to drink because she was 19, but whatever.

The day went on as usual. Me being stressed and annoyed and her being the most irritating person ever.

I went to work, annoyingly enough having to walk 15 minutes to get there because my car broke down, but it's fine.

Then this happened. I got home from work. I was exhausted because I had taken an extra shift for someone. It didn't matter too much because they only worked till 11:30 PM and then closed up shop. Although their job was harder than I thought. Basically I was tired.

I entered my dorm room, and it was silent. Which was weird. I assumed Noelle's friends just left before I got back, I mean it was like 11:45 right now. So I quietly put my belongings away in the dark and went to the bathroom with my pajamas. I showered and got into my tank top and pajama shorts. I finished getting ready for bed and I plugged my phone in, happy that tomorrow was Saturday.

As I was laying down I felt a presence next to me. I had a full size bed meaning theoretically someone could sleep next to me without me noticing.

My brain started to freak, I kept telling myself that obviously no one would be there. Like why would someone sleep in your room, in your bed? That's when I felt a heavy arm fall into my stomach. I quickly sat up and jumped out of the bed falling onto the floor and hitting my head on my desk next to my bed.

"Ow.." I groaned.

Then I turned on a lamp and saw a shirtless, buff guy just SLEEPING in my bed. My heart started pounding and I started getting flash backs from my Ex who tried forcing me to experience intercourse with him.

Tears swelled in my eyes and the first thought that came to my mind was 'Dad I need you!' this then made the tears turn into sobbing.

I backed myself into a corner and just started crying.

"Noelle?" I said quietly, and no one answered. I wiped my tears and noticed she wasn't here.

I quietly grabbed my phone and called Josiah, my best friend. He didn't answer.

I then called Mr.King, maybe he could help.

He didn't answer.

The next person that came to mind was instantly Tyler di Angelo who got me out of many sticky situations.

I called him and I was shaking and still crying.

"Hello?"

HE ANSWERED!

"Tyler..I-I...Help." I couldn't help it. The memories were so vivid and my needing for my father was eminent. Also that guy was pretty strong and I hadn't fought or dueled anyone in a really long time. I knew I wouldn't be able to take him in a fight.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm in Little Rock Arkansas at Birkenstock University and there is a man in my dorm room. My car is in the shop so I can't go anywhere. I'm scared that If I leave he'll wake up."

"Victoria, Little Rock is two hours away from here. I can come get you, but you will have to leave. He may wake up in that time, who knows."

"O-ok." I mumbled.

"I'm about to leave the driveway so I have to go. You need to get outside the building ok? My GPS says I will be there at 1:25AM. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Then he ended the call.

I knew Tyler was coming, but I was going to have to do something. Luckily I didn't have work or school tomorrow, so I would be fine. Sadly it was cold outside because it was April. I slipped on shoes and as I tried grabbing my jacket one of my books fell. I instantly dropped my jacket. The guy then groaned and turned around in his sleep. He was facing me. I panicked and ran out of the room and I ran down the stairs and outside the girls dorm room apartments. As I left I realized at 10:00PM they locked the doors from the outside. This meant that no one could get in unless someone opened the door for them....or I guess if they climbed the window which would be dumb.

I looked at what items I had brought.

In the moonlight I could see I had on black slides, my grey pajama shorts, my black tank top, my wallet, and my cell phone.

A cold gust of wind reminded me that it was also April 10th and it was 40° outside.

I sat on a bench and shivered as I looked at my phone and texted Skylar who was in New York.

I said:

Me: There is a man in my dorm room. I didn't invite him in and I'm scared. I'm safe for now, just wanted to let you know.

She didn't answer. I don't know what time it was in New York, but nonetheless I found that rude.

I sat shivering and shivering until I saw a dark motorcycle pull up with a tall guy. He got off of his bike and in the moonlight I saw the Serpent on his leather jacket. That ugly snake comforted me, it reminded me of home, and my dad. I still had my dad's leather jacket in the closet at Mrs.King's house in my temporary bedroom.

Tyler stared at me threw the picket fence. I got up from the bench still freezing and I walked over to him.

"Where is your coat? Are you ok?" He asked me.

He looked the same. A couple more scars on his face and looking very tired, but still good ol' Tyler.

"I'm fine, I have to climb the fence."

Through the bars Tyler cupped his hands so I could get a boost to the top of the fence. He boosted me too much and I flew over the fence and fell on the concrete.

"Tyler!" I whisper-yelled.

Tyler being himself stifled his laughter and said "Are you ok?"

I nodded begrudgingly and stood to my feet.

Tyler took off his jacket and gave it to me and I put my wallet and phone in the inside pocket of the jacket (I know inside pockets are freaking sick!)

Tyler drove me on his motorcycle all the way back to Dropper.

He still lived in the same house with Vinny.
Tyler would be 22 years old right now.

"You still live with Vinny?" I asked.

Tyler opened the garage from the passcode box on the side and I drove the motorcycle inside.

"I had moved out before, but Vinny got sick and I moved back here to help him out. I was sick of that nasty apartment anyway."

Tyler closed the doors and we quietly walked inside.

"Wait then where did you live?" I asked confused.

"Oh they 'repurposed' the old apartment complex near Marco's house." Tyler replied.

"The one that burned down? How the heck?" I said disgusted.

"Yeah I know. It wasn't the most homely place. I mean it's on the edge of town, that place is still disgusting. Mayor Fonda announced that they needed to repurpose Dropper and make it a nice town again."

"Um, first of all it never was a nice town, second of all Alexander Fonda is still alive AND the Mayor?" I asked surprised.

"I agree, this place was always trash. And no, Alexander Fonda died 2 years ago. Martha Fonda, his daughter, is the new Mayor. We didn't even get a say in the matter. She was just like: I'm here. And none of us cared enough to do anything."

"Wasn't Martha the super vsco person?" I asked remembering that she was a year older than Tyler and was the most vsco-esc person I had ever heard speak. I had no idea what she was talking about half the time. And while I am pro-women being in charge, she wasn't the best person politically for this job. I guess our government didn't care because our town was so small. I don't know.

"She still is. It's weird." Tyler shuddered.

"Tyler? Is that-" Vinny's voice boomed from the hallway, but he started coughing non stop before he could finish his sentence and he appeared in the living room where we were talking.

"Victoria!" He grinned with a scratchy voice.

"Uncle Vinny, go back to sleep. You can talk to her tomorrow. Do you need another cough drop or some hot tea?" Tyler asked him, standing quickly to his Uncle's care.

It was cute how much he cared. Vinny was the only family Tyler had left.

"No, no, I'm fine. I will go back to bed, get her settled I guess." Then Vinny winked at me and left.

"What the heck was that?" Tyler questioned aloud.

Then he turned to me.

"Come on Victoria, I will help you get settled."

Tyler insisted I take his bed and he slept on the couch. I helped him grab blankets from Vinny's bedroom closet and helped Tyler make his bed on the couch while I slept on Tyler's bed.

As I was dozing off to sleep I realized something.

I didn't call Rusty. I called Josiah. I called Mr.King! I even called Tyler who finally answered. Why didn't Rusty come to my head.

Why didn't I text him what happened? Instead I texted Skylar for reassurance. A person I hadn't seen almost all year long.

I can't even remember the last time I spoke with Rusty.

Rusty Tybo wasn't the center focus of my brain and emotions anymore...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
4M 86.6K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
108K 5.2K 41
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
125K 5.5K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...