๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ฆ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก โ”โ”โ” cnco sixth m...

Par SOURZABDIEL

ใƒปใ€‚. โฌ ๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ฆ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก ! โญ โ”โ” in which yasmin is the sixth member of cnco. ยฉ SOURZABD... Plus

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ข. ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ
YASMIN SANCHEZ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐——๐—ข๐—ฆ. ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฃ๐—ฆ
YASMIN'S FAMILY
THE SQUAD
OSO
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ. ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ
EL PRINCIPIO
EL FINAL
HIJA
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—–๐—จ๐—”๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข. ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐— ๐—˜๐——๐—œ๐—”
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—–๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—ข. ๐— ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—–
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—œ๐—ฆ. ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช๐—ฆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜. ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ ๐—จ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜
๐‚๐„๐‘๐Ž. the beginning

RELATIONSHIP WITH CNCO

279 22 4
Par SOURZABDIEL

---ˋˏ ∵🍂∴ ˎˊ---

❛ 𝗬𝗔𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗡'𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗖𝗡𝗖𝗢 ੈ❀.🍂‧₊˚

---ˋˏ ∵🍂∴ ˎˊ---

------ˋˏ ∵🍂∴ ˎˊ------

──────────────

──────────────

------ˋˏ ∵🍂∴ ˎˊ------

ੈ❀.🍂‧₊˚𝗥𝗜𝗭𝗭𝗬 !¡
richard camacho x
yasmin sánchez

ੈ❀.🍂‧₊˚ Fans ship these two like crazy. They've both taken the role of the parents of CNCO. They are incredibly close, considering the fact that they got along nicely before La Banda's competition even started. Yasmin, knowing how hard it was for her grandmother being a single parent, was an immense help in raising Aaliyah. Despite the fact that Aaliyah's mother and Richard co-parent, Richard was oblivious as to what to do with a baby in the beginning. When Aaliyah stays with Richard, Yasmin pretty much takes over as the maternal role in the household. Yasmin is Aaliyah's favorite tía and Richard adores how close the two are. It's a running gag between the two that Oso, Yasmin's dog, is Aaliyah's brother. CNCOwners catch how softly Richard talks to her as well as how lovestruck he looks at her, they definitely think that they'd be very good together as a couple.

ੈ❀.🍂‧₊˚𝗖𝗔𝗭𝗭𝗬 !¡
christopher veléz x
yasmin sánchez

ੈ❀.🍂‧₊˚ CNCOwners are 99.9% sure that Christopher is in love with her. This ship started becoming popular when Erick posted a video on Instagram and they saw Yasmin laying her head on Christopher's shoulder, all cuddly. Christopher also calls Yasmin "Mamas" on a regular basis, which has fans freaking out whenever they hear it. Christopher is one of Yasmin's roommates, so of course, she's more cuddly with him. Yasmin isn't the only one who likes cuddles, though. Christopher is super clingy and has to be touching her one way or another, whether that's via hand-holding, hugs, or cuddles- it doesn't matter. They are very comfortable with each other and also have no filter around one another.

ੈ❀.🍂‧₊˚ 𝗬𝗔𝗦𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗟 !¡
zabdiel de jesús x
yasmin sánchez

ੈ❀.🍂‧₊˚ Zabdiel is Yasmin's anchor. They're both the calmest members of the group and that means a lot in their friendship. They often go to each other for advice before going to the other members of the group. Zabdiel and Yasmin are best friends, they also share a lot of the same values and beliefs. Long, deep conversations are not something unusual involved in this friendship. Zabdiel understands her on a deeper level than most other people. Whenever her anxiety is acting up, he can almost sense it. Throughout every anxiety attack she has, besides Oso, he is the first one with her and stays there throughout the whole thing. Zabdiel and Yasmin have a spiritual connection that's undeniable. They'll be best friends for life, no doubt.

ੈ❀.🍂‧₊˚ 𝗝𝗔𝗭𝗭𝗬 !¡
joel pimentel x 
yasmin sánchez

ੈ❀.🍂‧₊˚ He is her little "Joelito", her "Corazon". Joel is like her child, he is very precious to her. Erick, Joel, and Yoandri are in the same category; her babies. As one of the older members, Yasmin automatically took him under her wing and he quickly gained a place in her heart. Joel absolutely adores Yasmin, she is in every aspect his older sister. If anyone hurts her, it's on sight. He doesn't live that far away, but still, Joel comes to the Sánchez-Veléz-Camacho house very often. Mostly because he wants to see Oso, Yasmin, and her cooking are just a bonus. Joel is very much whipped for the girl. He is also her hype man. Like,, they are full-on crackheads together.

ੈ❀.🍂‧₊˚ 𝗬𝗔𝗦𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞 !¡
erick brian colón x 
yasmin sánchez

ੈ❀.🍂‧₊˚ Erick is her son, that's it. Erick was only fourteen years old during La Banda and as the competition went on, Yasmin felt herself growing fond of the younger boy. She took care of him throughout the competition, making a promise to his mother that she'd protect him with everything she had. Even now, despite him being of legal age, she still takes care of him. When he was younger, he got embarrassed when she doted on him in public, but now he doesn't care in the slightest. Who doesn't like being the center of someone's attention? Also, Yasmin is one of the most important women in his life, why would he be upset? Erick likes cuddles just as much as Yasmin does, so cuddling between interviews is very necessary.

❛ 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗗𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗦 ੈ❀.🍂‧₊˚

ੈ❀.🍂‧₊˚ y'all, i am absolutely in love with this group's dynamic. yasmin is such a cutie and these ships? i'm in love with. which ship do you support the most? 🤔
━━ ❛ BEE 🍋

ੈ❀.🍂‧₊˚ they're all so cute i can't. everyone say thank you bee for blessing our day! i ship richard and yasmin the most but what do you guys think? 👀
━━ ❛ AJ 🍇

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 38.2K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
808K 49.1K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...