I'm no longer Deku. I am....

By Shadow2190

After finding out Ochaco was cheating on him with Bakugo he changes himself and becomes someone new his name... More

I'm not Deku.
Midoriya vs Class 2A
Anger Rising
Father
Villains End
Investigation
The Creators of New World
The Truth
Hatred
Izuku Midoriya
Izuku Midoriya
Reveal
Rewrite
Rewrite Out

Unexpected Meet

8.4K 104 70
By Shadow2190

After meeting my father again I went home and started training again as I was meditating and I felt an energy coming towards me but I knew who it was.

Izuku - What do you want..........Katsuki.

Bakugo - You are going to tell me everything about your training!!

Izuku - No. Leave me alone.

Bakugo - I wasn't asking I'm ordering you!

Izuku didn't waste no time as he grabbed Bakugo from his neck and slammed him to the ground.

Izuku - Order me again and I'll break every single bone in your body weakling.

He grabbed Bakugo and threw him to the door of the dorms and started going somewhere quiet so he could meditate in peace.

Izuku - You always want to bitch and whine but I'm not gonna let you push me around. 

(After 2 hours of meditation)

I started heading back to the dorms so I could eat and I saw Nejire there again.

Izuku - Hey Nejire!

She turned around as she got red I was more strange on why.

Nejire - H-Hey. (My god those muscles in that top!)

Izuku - What are you doing here?

Nejire - Well me and Momo were gonna go discuss the whole work study since Ryoko has gotten an interest in her. But Eraser said that she had to do something so I have to go back to my dorms and change.

Izuku - Oh well I am pretty hungry do you mind if I join you? You know to not make you waste your time and plus that dress looks amazing on you.

Nejire was taken back as she tried to form a sentence but nothing came out as I ran to my dorms and put on a suit similar to her color so we could match.

Izuku - Are you ready to go ma lady?

Izuku - May I?

Nejire put her arm around my shoulder as we walked to the restaurant and we kept talking about our reasons to become a hero but before we could walk to the restaurant a group of robbers had the whole restaurant hostage and we hid behind the doors as we agreed to a plan to take them down.

In a flash I opened the doors as one of them turned to me and shot his gun at me "fool" I could easily dodge it but I decided to catch it and act like I got shot.

Both the first two shooters walked to my body while they were arguing about shooting me. Nejire took the chance and used her quirk on them.

Nejire - Gohan I think it's now or never!

I got up and rushed to the other 4 shooters as they were about to shoot Nejire but I swift kicked them and punched them unconscious as I caught them and took outside as Nejire used her quirk to tie them up. The police arrived and they thanked us for stopping them and the owner of the restaurant gave us a free meal I tried to decline and tell him I was gonna pay but he insisted. We ate and laughed for the whole dinner I never knew she had an amazing smile. She gave me a strange feeling in my heart but the funny thing is that I only felt this way for Ochaco when we dated but it also happened when Momo tried to talk to me after training. Am I falling in love? No I can't.....but it feels nice for it to happen again.

We walked back to the dorms as I didn't notice we were holding hands the whole time. We made it to the 3A dorms as Nejire looked super red as I decided to tease her by pushing her softly to the wall as I put my arm next to her as I held her chin up. 

Izuku - What's wrong can't handle me? 

Out of nowhere she put her leg up to my waist as I caught it and it got even more intense as she put her arms around my neck as I looked at her beautiful smile. Through instinct my head started moving closer to hers but the doors opened to see Mirio and Amajiki falling out with a camera in their hand. 

Let me tell you I have never seen Nejire more furious as she yelled at them but they were forgiven as she smiled and kissed my cheek and thanked me for the date. 

I flew back to my dorm as I fell on my bed with a smile as I fell asleep quickly. 

(The Next Day)

Everyone wakes up and see Izuku happy and smiling as he told Todoroki and Kirishima about his date and they were happy for him but one was angry and annoyed as he grabbed his jacket and walked to the mall. That person was Katsuki Bakugo. 

Bakugo - Stupid Deku he already humiliated me after everything we've been through and we are back to where we were as enemies. Damn even after knowing about One for All...DAMN IT WHY AM I STILL ACTING LIKE THIS?!!! We.....were getting closer again but my dumbass just stole Uraraka from him. 

He remembered the time he told Izuku to meet him outside after the provisional license and how it all began their rivalry.

Bakugo sat down in the mall bench and tried to forget but his thoughts were interrupted when someone sat down next to him. 

Bakugo - Couldn't find another bench you loner? 

??? - Heh so much talk from someone who's crying like a bitch. 

Bakugo smiled and looked at the figure as he noticed his white long hair but the one thing that stood out was his scar. 

Bakugo - Who did that to you? 

??? - An old friend. Names Narou and your Katsuki Bakugo right? 

Bakugo - How do you know? 

Narou - I saw the U.A Sports Festival I just wanna say not bad your quirks pretty strong. But forget that your eyes show sadness and regret you mind telling me or are you too much of a badass? 

Bakugo - I'm a badass come on I won the Festival but the reason is because I had this....."f-friend" well now he hates me with a passion because of a mistake I made and I know he'll never forgive me for it. I just got a good relationship with him and I blew it now......I-I don't know what I'm gonna do. 

Narou - The best thing is to understand how to forgive yourself before you apologize to this person trust me. After you forgive yourself then maybe you can actually try and talk to him but if he doesn't want to hear it then just keep improving yourself and maybe one day both of you could finally get along and have that bond with each other again. 

Bakugo listened to every single word of Narou and he was right he was too focused on Izuku that he never tried to at least forgive himself for doing it he was just angry that all that rage and sorrow made Izuku stronger but it only made him weaker. He remembered the time he bullied Izuku but the time both actually worked together against Nine. 

Both - With double One for All. 

Izuku - We'll save everyone!

Bakugo - We'll beat you and win! 

Nine powered up his attack as both powered up to the fullest. Both using a "Detroit Smash" against Nine as they even worked together when Izuku trusted One for All to Bakugo. 

(Present) 

Bakugo stood up as he stared at his hand and looked at Narou as he gave him a smirk and thanked him for the advice. 

Narou - Hey if you ever need anymore advice give me a call man i'll be here. 

Bakugo - Actually I was wondering if you could ever train me like in Martial Arts? 

Narou stayed silent as his smile went away but it quickly came back. Bakugo looked confused maybe he triggered something.

Narou - Sure meet me at the old hotel next to Dagobah that's where I stay. Meet me when your ready. 

Bakugo nodded as he walked back to U.A and most of his Bakusquad question where he went as he told them about the "cool guy" he met at the mall and some of the others started questioning about this guy but it interested Izuku as he heard that this guy had white hair and a scar on his face.

Izuku - No it can't be not him. Narou what the hell are you doing here? Please don't let the day come earlier. 

Izuku felt something as he ran to the forest and ran to the deepest part as he turned around in fighting position only to be met with familiar eyes. 

Izuku - Narou

Narou opened his eyes and smiled as he looked at Izuku.

Narou - Hello Izuku it's been a while hasn't it.

Narou - Let's talk........brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 6.1K 102
Some of it is sad and other is not but there is some bad words in it because it's Bakugo.
46.8K 1.4K 26
Izuku Yagi Grew up Neglected and Abused but atg Age 10 His Past Realized Their Mistakes and began to IMprove however years later when he is at UA wit...
361K 3.8K 15
Izuku Midoriya been betrayed by girlfriend Ochako for cheating on him with his ex childhood friend katsuki bakugou,Young Midoriya try to forget about...
10.9K 320 18
Sick of the pain, the betrayal, sick of it all. But now a new opening a new opportunity, that helps bring revenge