Alpha and Omega

By nekoamamori

The Avengers rescue a werewolf from Hydra. Can she warm the Winter Soldier's heart? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 27

13.9K 440 22
By nekoamamori

Bucky could feel Gwen's fear radiating off of her, just as she could feel his anger. He had to be careful or he would break her, which wasn't what he wanted. He didn't want her afraid. He wanted her to realize she'd been dumb and not to it again, but not to be afraid of him.

He set her down in her nest of pillows and blankets, then went into his bathroom. Gwen pulled her knees to her chest while he was gone, knowing he was pissed at her and not sure what to do about it besides wait for her punishment, for him to come roar and rage at her. Bucky wasn't sure what he could say or do to make her understand that she was reckless, without scaring her.... He couldn't hurt her or break her by terrifying her, but he had to make her understand.

He decided to get a shower, he wanted to take it with her, but he was afraid of getting too rough during the sex. Especially when he was still angry with her. Angry sex would be awful for the abused rape victim.

Bucky recalled her naked form in his arms. He remembered her softness and that didn't help his shower situation any. He suddenly didn't care if she could smell it. He used his hand to rub some of his temper out through an orgasm.

Anyone else, he would have ripped a new ass already.

Gwen sat against the headboard, her knees to her chest, her tail cuddled in her arms as she waited for him to return and start roaring at her. Anyone else would have gotten ripped a new ass by now. Instead, the little wolf got up and stripped, removing the bandage as well, since she had healed almost entirely. She peeked her head in the bathroom. "James?" she asked softly, "Need help?" he'd been in there awhile.

He was just sitting in the shower on the bench. He hadn't figured out how to deal with her yet. He didn't hear her over the water.

She opened the shower door a crack and Bucky could see that she was wearing nothing but the collar she'd forgotten she was wearing. "James?" she asked again.

He sighed, the collar had electrical equipment in it. She needed it off. "You have to take that off. I don't think it's water proof." She blushed. She'd forgotten she was wearing it. She reached up and took it off, setting it on the vanity. Bucky continued talking, "I'm not going to be good company tonight."

She nodded and was back to cuddling her tail, small and afraid. "Do you want me to leave?" she asked him softly.

Bucky was conflicted. He saw her expression. She looked upset and she took a bullet for him. He just knew he would have nightmares about the whole thing and she likely would too. But he still wanted to bite her head off for being stupid.

He paused too long and she nodded, taking a step back, assuming his silence meant that he wanted her to leave. "I'm sorry," she said softly and turned to leave.

"Wait! Sorry!" Bucky called to stop her. She shook her head. She had screwed up and she knew it. The entire team was going to yell at her the next day. He dried off and followed her, wanting to stop her. "Come back. Please."

She turned warily to face him, her tail cuddled in her arms

"Look, I am devastated at the stunt you pulled. Teams don't act out alone. That's not a team. You took that shot for me. That's one reason why I haven't yelled at you. And I don't want to see you upset or scared of me," Bucky told her, trying to gentle his words and tone.

She hung her head with a small whine, her ears and tail drooping pathetically. "I'm sorry," she said softly, her voice a whiny whimper.

He didn't want her to go. And he didn't want her afraid, especially not of him. "Come sit with me?" He asked her gently and patted the bed next to him. She made another soft whine, but nodded in agreement and curled up on the bed with him. "I'm probably going to have a nightmare about today's mission," he told her softly, gently.

She whined again, her ears drooped further and she hung her head. "I'm sorry," she repeated again, cuddling her tail tighter.

He wanted to hold her, but she was so afraid and he didn't want to break her. "Please, don't try to be the lone wolf again," he said gently.

"I didn't mean-" she started, then sighed. "We were trained to do anything and everything necessary to complete a mission," she tried explaining softly. Then sighed again and stopped, explanations wouldn't fix anything. She hung her head and curled in on herself with a soft mew. Bucky finally gave in, wrapping himself around her. She squeaked in surprise, stiffening in his arms, expecting pain and more yelling.

He felt her muscles tightening. "I have not yelled at you, we're just talking. If not for the shower, I can't guarantee I'd be this collected," he admitted. She stiffened and he realized he shouldn't have said that. She eventually nodded and curled miserably in his arms, taking comfort she doesn't deserve "You saved me, in the long run. Thank you." He kissed her hair.

"You were only in danger because i was stupid," she said softly

He pulled back from her a bit. "It could have still happened."

She nodded "True. I hate when you go on missions. You could always come back hurt, or worse,"

"Yes, but I have more training and experience. And I'm similar to you, not likely to age... and heal fast,"

She nodded and curled in his arms. "I promise I'll be more careful," she said softly, nuzzling his neck.

He took her word. "That's what matters. Thank you."

She kissed his cheek "You're welcome" she replied finally relaxing a little. Bucky had gotten his point across and hadn't broken her. "Is there anything I can do to make sure you don't have nightmares?" she asked, wagging her tail in a manner that was somehow suggestive. He wasn't sure. Wearing him out might work, though it might not. And being surrounded by her calming scent and omega presence would definitely help. She smiled up at him too innocently. "There must be something I can do..." she purred, asking how he wanted her.

He saw the flicker of desire in her eyes, though he still hesitated. "You got shot not long ago."

She rolled her eyes "Lead bullet. Heals in minutes on my kind," she explained. She was a lot more resilient than he gave her credit for. He was upset with her and he wasn't letting her make it better easily, she saw it in his eyes, though not that he was purposely being difficult. He was just male and stupid.

"I hadn't anticipated any love making tonight. We can cuddle up or make-out," he suggested.

She nodded, accepting that he wasn't in the mood, or didn't want her. She curled more comfortably in his arms, and put on one of the movies he particularly cared for. Bucky was noticing her demeanor, she was different, just a little bit. She was more subdued than usual and stroked her tail absently as they watched the movie. She vanished for a little while to bring them (him) something to eat "Thank you for get us dinner."

"No trouble," she said softly, cuddling back up next to him to eat her dinner. She looked over at him when the hour got too late. "Do you want me to stay?" she asked softly

"Yes, if you're willing."

She nodded and snuggled in under the covers among the blankets and pillows and Bucky, if he wanted her. He kissed her, gently, unsure what to do with her.

She kissed him back just as softly. Despite all her empathic ability, she couldn't get a read on his emotions and just cuddled in his arms, locked in her own mind and troubles. His hands were moving down to pull her to him. He had become addicted to her, in so many ways. "I love you, that's why I was so scared and angry earlier."

"I love you too," she said softly

"Do you want me? You've been off all night. I tried to prevent that, and it still happened."

"Only if you want me," she said softly. "I know you're still upset with me"

"No, no I'm not. I just think about all the things that could have happened or been worse."

She smirked, in an attempt to draw his mind to other thoughts. "And not thinking about how much you wanted to fuck me while I was wearing nothing but that collar with your name on the tag?" she asked too innocently.

He blinked a few times, processing that statement. "You in a collar was something I never thought about before today. You're so beautiful..."and he had been turned on by that image. Though he was turned on with everything having to do with her.

She smiled and kissed him "And you're handsome as hell," she purred seductively.

And Bucky finally succumbed to her seduction hook, line, and sinker. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

831 7 5
The team is absolutely in love with one of the SHIELD recruits and hopes she joins the team considering she already lives with them. No one knows tha...
5K 167 15
What happens when Bucky Barnes meets a female Asgardian werewolf from his past? Will she fix him? Or will she break him apart? COMPLETE
7.7K 210 18
He always acts cold,Her warm and bubbly...well most of the time. She disliked him at first but now she doesn't know what to do.She was always to war...
5.4K 162 24
When the Avengers find a Winter Soldier backup in a Hydra base, she begins the fight for her memories. (Companion to Heart of Steel)