thursday

By mushroom-boi

a short story based off the fears of the coronavirus (completed) More

thursday
people
family
happy
think
remember
friday

part one: then

96 3 0
By mushroom-boi

A/N: I know this story came a little out of nowhere but the other day I was feeling inspired to write something other then fanfics. So I made this. I'm not sure what to call this but it's a short story based off of my personal fears of the coronavirus and what precautions the governments around the world are taking. It is written in first person of an unnamed young man and this first part is mostly him looking back on the past for what it once was. As of me publishing this a/n I just finished writing all of the first part and planning on only doing a second one. So please tell me what you think of the story in votes, comments, and PM's.

Happy Reading,
Tallguywithglasses

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
76.1K 3.8K 70
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
34.8K 2.5K 32
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...
407K 1.3K 47
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.πŸ”žπŸ”ž