Doomslayer/Adeptus Astartes g...

By tfstories07

for those of you who have waited for my Doom Slayer remake. it is here!!!! This is a story inspired by the st... More

announcement
Bio: (Old. Images removed)
(Old. Images removed) Bioshock infinite Part 1: Assention Part 1
quick change.
(Old. Images removed) Bioshock Infinite: Arc: Ascension: Part 3
announcement
1: The Legend begins
Incoming OCs
your new stats:
2: Pray that he is watching.
3: in return for my life
sorry
revival
4: A battle like none other
the next arc.
the real next arc (Updated)
5: Protect the girl Pt 1
6: Protect the Girl Final PT
7: The Khan Slayer
8: The Slayer's inner Demon
9: The slayer awakens
RWBY Reaction #1
RWBY Reaction #2
Story Focus (not a chapter)
10: A past remembered

(old. Images removed) Bioshock Ascension Part 2

992 14 3
By tfstories07

R&R is clearly the first letters of their names and Lutece... yet again, (Yn) felt like he should know who they were...

It was so frustrating not being able to recall!!!

Sighing, (Yn) opened the duffle bag and found around $980 worth of Silver Eagles. And the 2nd of the 3 items... was something (Yn) honestly didn't expect. (Yn) was so excited, that he put his ['Ole Faithful] into his inventory.

Picking it up, (Yn) subconsciously drew upon his inventory and slapped in a magazine.

In all honesty, (Yn) could never have been happier. The original doom games had been a privitabal part of his childhood, and in his hands right now was a Plasma Rifle

Text appeared in his vision with arrows pointing/connected to the device as though telling him things about the Plasma Rifle's modifications.

The text went away and then came the statistics

[High-level Weapon Acquired!!!!!]

[Plasma Rifle:

(image of the Plasma rifle that you just picked up)

Description: Wielded by the Doom Marine, this weapon has a low damage output but the rate of fire more than offsets it, allowing to do far more damage than even a Custodius Bolter, this weapon can also target a single target, sending a stream of Argent Lighting to connect to a target and turn them into a living bomb. Opponents with shields are in far more dangerous due to the fact that this weapon can turn their shields, be them energy, metal, or wood, and turn those shields into devastating short-range bombs.

Plasma Rifle (Old design) Damage: 367

Plasma Rifle (Old Design) Explosive damage: 214

Plasma Rifle (Old Design) Rate of fire: 3,450]

The window closed once I finished reading it. Putting down the [Plasma rifle (Old design)] I picked up the next and last item. It was a belt that looked oddly like Batman's belt mixed with something an Astartes would wear. on the front left was a smoke grenade and a flash grenade, on the front right side was a Frag/Krak grenade and a Fuze charge, on the far right side of the belt was what looked like a large pouch with R6 Maverick's Suri torch in a makeshift leather holster for it but it was an Astartes edition in terms of how big it was, on the right side was another large pouch that looked like it held Magazines for weapons like Bolters.

Hanging from the right side of the belt, in a scabbard was a large Blade that at the tip of the scabbard had 2 thin cords. Likely to tie around my leg.

[High-level Item acquired. Astartes Printer belt acquired. (gift of Nyarlathotep)]

[Astartes Printer belt: grants ammo printers for magazines of ammunition, and turns the various grenades located on it into cooldown based abilities

Only grants abilities / Magazines the times already shown. Please use a workshop to change these items Current printed items.

Current printable Items and abilities that come with the belt

Setting it aside I walked over to the large panel with a lot of red buttons and summoned the picture into my hand.

The 1st button was the top left button.

2nd button was the bottom right

3rd button was 4 rows down from the top, 6 columns across from the left

4th button was 3 rows down from the top, 3 columns across from the left

Next, pull the huge ass on the left of the panel,

The floor in the middle seemed to open and uplifted 2 large shoes. But they were made of metal, and the back of the shoes was seemingly missing.

Wondering if (Yn) did anything wrong he looked down at the picture and saw one more step.

Step into the shoes, and put your weight onto your heels. One heel at a time.

Taking a breath, (Yn) folded the photo, sending it into his inventory on mental command and walked over to the 'shoes' and slid his left foot into the first one, then the right into the right foot. Next, he put pressure on his left heel, immediately followed by the right.

The effect was instantaneous. The walls seemingly opened up and mechanical arms grabbed his wrists, forcing them out so he was doing a 'lazy T pose' as other mechanical 2 fingered arms brought forth pieces of armor. The ones to go first were the ones who placed a black cloth over his back, followed by his chest which was connected and tightened.

Then on the front and back of his neck, then his hip, followed by both sides of his legs.

There were small probes that were on the back and front of this 'nanosuit looking bodysuit' which then acted as tesla coils of sorts as he could feel the slight tinge of electricity, but it was barely noticeable.

Next tech armor plates moved closer on the back of his feet and around his torso.

While this happened, mechanical arms brought weapons forth which were either placed on the back of his hip or his left upper leg. Which digitized into his inventory.

Another medical arm even grabbed his belt and put it around his waist after the arms finished armoring his torso.

This process continues until a mechanical arm lowered from above planting a helmet on his head, the mechanical arms around his wrists and ankles let ago making him drop into the ground with a Thud.

The optics behind the lenses of the helmet activated, making the cerimite lenses of the helmet suddenly glow Crimson in a mortifying and unnerving way, revealing the new Astartes in his new armor. 

(no skull there so there's room for his belt gadgets)

That was until his 'mind's eye' was pulled away showing him standing in his new armor, shifting from the left foot to the right occasionally.

[New high level weapons acquired:]

Standard Bolter:

Description: Created so that the Astartes may properly fight for The Empress.
Ballistic Damage: 985 damage per Bolt
Melee damage: 134 + 12 stun Damage

Rate of fire:1,860/40

Argent Blade

Description: wielded by the Doomslayer in the events of: Doom Eternal

Damage: Dependent on where it strikes and how much force

Combi Bolter:

Description: a standard bolter with a Flamethrower attachment.

Ballistic Damage: 895

Pyro Damage: 454 initial damage + 323 repeating flame damage for 30 seconds

Rate of fire: 1,860/40/Constant

Super Shotgun AKA 'Ole Faithful:

Description: the calling card of the mighty Doom Slayer!!!! Or in the words of H20 Delirious: BUBBLE DARYL SHOTGUN
Damage: 1,945

Grapple damage: 343

Rate of fire: 20

Modified Mandalorian Vibroblade

Description: A Mandalorian Vibroblade made to accustom someone such as an Astartes or The Doom Slayer

Damage: 767

Scorpion Evo-9 AR

 Description: The Scorpion Evo-9 AR is the weapon of Ela from rainbow six, this weapon's accuracy has been tweaked and its frame (and ammunition) resized so that an Astartes/Satiours can wield it.

Scorpion AR Initial Damage: 27

Rate of fire: 1,280

Plasma Pistol (older model)

(holstered)

(active)

Description: This particular model of Plasma Pistol was used up until the Horus Heresy. Used by the once-loyal Luna Wolves, Lead by Horus. This devastating Astartes standard sidearm can easily destroy even the armor of an Astartes Primarch with ease. Unlike the newer models, this model does not need to charge the weapon prior to the shot.

Plasma Pistol (Old design) Damage: 667

Plasma Pistol (Old Design) Explosive damage: 434

Plasma Pistol (Old Design) Rate of fire: 5]

[Favorites module available. Elaborate?

Yes/No?]

Pressing yes, (Yn) heard as though someone joined a discord chat.

Message from Nyalanderthetp: YAYYYY!!!! MY (YN) WANTS TO TALK TO ME!!!!!

(Yn) (thoughts): by God. Calm down.

Message from Nyalanderthetp: Naaa.... That's too easy.

(Yn) (Thoughts): why are you so childish??

Message from Nyarlathotep: why are you such a memer?

After a moment, (Yn) audible sighed.

(Yn) (thoughts): Fair enough. So, How does this work?

Message from Nyarlathotep: Alright, so this is as a favorite bar works. Picture a large circle and within this circle are large scents. Put it in quarters.

(Yn) did so.

Message from Nyarlathotep: no think of items you want. This can be used to bypass needing to grab them from your belt or inventory. Like using heels or well... not that you need em, but stamina items. Keep in mind this only affects you, you'd have to manually heal someone else. If you had yoru.... OH WAIT!!! (Yn)! Don't! Move! I'll be right back!!

*Discord disconnect sound*

(Yn) subconsciously began looking around for enemies, his hand reaching towards his Plasma [Pistol (Older Model)]

That was until he had an idea. Would his system be like SAO. i'd certainly be more efficient.

Taking his first two fingers of his right arm, he swiped them downwards, a menu appearing. (Yn) played around with the menu getting a feel for it, as he did in every game before he became... this... angel of death. 

Going into settings, (Yn) made the [HP] (health points), [Sp] (Stamina points) were viewable on the top left parts of his vision on both his Hud and field of vision. His [A.I.] (armor integrity) would be located right below his minimap on the top right part of his vision, and below that would be his [W.I.] (weapon integrity).

(Yn) lowered the minimap by about 4 inches then put a gathering wishlist in the radar's former space so that he could see what he needed to get at all times should he mark the materials.

A.N.: (got the idea form Jacksepticye's Subnotica video)

*discord joining chat sound*

Message from Nyarlathotep: I'M BACK!

[Gift from Nyarlathotep acquired: Book of past life skills.

Book of past life skills: contains all IRL and in-game skills, you developed in previous games and in your previous life.

Skills:

Black Desert Melting skill

Black Desert: Tanning knife skill

Black Desert: Grinding materials skill

Black Desert: Fishing Skill

Black Desert: Alchemy Skill

Black Desert: Crafting Skill

Black Desert: Player Market Skill

Activate to learn more]

AN: timeskip

After getting all that stuff organized, (Yn) sighed. It wasn't over.

He hated tutorials.

Forced into a 3rd person perspective, an arrow pointed at his helmet, text showing below the beginning of the arrow from his perspective.

[Modifications: Tracker: Tracking sensors located within the helmets of audio sensors and optics. These sensors are on par with Bloodhounds from Apex Legends]

The 'perspective' moved and an arrow pointed at his chest.

[Healing unit: heals the armor's wearer over time, Repair unit: repairs the armor over time]

It then moved to his waist level perspective.

[Addons: Ammo belt- provides infinite magazines for your firearms, cooldown ability benefits for: A fuse Charge, A Krak/Frag grenade, a Smoke grenade, and a Stun grenade. Suri torch has been modified so that the wielder can create peak holes an Astartes can look through.]

Finally, his perspective returned to first-person perspective revealing his HUD to him. 

Walking over to his Plasma Rifle, (Yn) reached down and removed the clip, slapping in a new one from the [astartes printer belt] causing an infinity sign to appear in the ammo.

Message from Nyarlathotep: Be thankful. For the rest of your guns I'm making you reload. And don't worry. Once you get back we'll be testing 'other' parts of your body~

The hidden massage made (Yn) shiver.

Shaking his head (Yn) walked over the box, something he hadn't looked at yet. A letter.

Picking it up, (Yn) sent his weapon in this invite to open it and read it.

Mr. (Ln). as we have asked, Nyarlathotep seems to have revived you. We do not know why, but the currents of time wish for your interference in certain events. While Nyalthetp did revive you, and likely claim you by now, we ask of you only this. Find the girl in the photo, and protect her. Do whatever it takes to achieve her goals. Perhaps, given your age you would meet a new friend, or even mate.

(Yn)'s face went slightly red at that.

Do whatever comes naturally, or you will die. Much of what you will encounter will be dangerous, but given the arsenal, Nyalthetp has provided for you and the fact that she also disposed of the lookout of this tower, you are likely to be welcomed until the mark upon your hand will be discovered somehow.

R&R Lutece

(Yn) (thoughts): Nyala... who are these people?

Message from Nyarlathotep: not a clue. They came to me and... offered me a way to save as many people as possible. A surefire way, which was certainly more than any other real option I had. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 3.9K 118
Y/n is a boy who lives with his ill mother who's on the verge of death and at the same time studies in MIDGARD academy the biggest school of a planet...
8.9K 217 57
I do not own WH40k, Arknights, Azur lane, or references to other franchises, or Halo for that matter. I don't own star wars either. ...
70.6K 2.7K 50
["What do you search for in life, issei? What gets you out of bed every morning? Well, I've found my answer, and I've decided to dedicate my whole li...
18.6K 520 15
Ronan Belleza Primarch of the Celestial Thunder Legion he was once again transported to another World and have no Memory But after staying in number...