𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 ━...

By casuaIIy

❝Maybe you're not healing because you're trying to be who you were before the trauma; that person doesn't exi... More

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇.
𝐕𝐨𝐥 𝐈: How To Be A Vampire
i. Positively Thriving!
ii. Brothers Divided
iii. Human Again
iv. Violent Emotions
v. Monster to Monster
vi. No Normal
vii. Coming Up Lux!
viii. Killer Queen
ix. Birth to Death
x. Haunted

𝐀 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐘'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇.

4.5K 92 28
By casuaIIy

A PENNY'S WORTH.

maybe you're not healing because you're trying to be who you were before the trauma; that person doesn't exist anymore. there is a new person trying to be born. breathe life into that person.

LUX MORGAN WAS nothing special. Just another girl from Mystic Falls, Virginia with dreams of escaping and traveling the world because small towns were so not her thing, not like she could do anything about that right now seeing as she was just another high school student. No, Lux was nothing ordinary, the most interesting thing about her being her name - Lux. Not the usual Emma or Olivia. The only other thing noteworthy would be her mother who raised her alone from birth overdosing. That caused a lot of sympathetic looks after it happened and Lux hated it.

She just wanted to be more than someone with a little sob story and an unique name. So when her Uncle Tim took her to a trip to New York and she had a little summer fling with a little bit of an older guy who made her feel so special, she threw herself into it. And when said guy offered to make her more than just an ordinary girl, she accepted it without thinking, which was exactly how she ended up dead. Well, undead.

Because Lux Morgan died during her trip to New York, but then she also woke up. Suddenly she could hear more than the ordinary human, she could run faster, and she had a desire to drink blood. This dude who made her feel special turned her into a bloodsucking beast and then left her alone with a pretty new ring on her finger that protected her from the sun. She was a clueless fledgling who was trying to figure out this vampire shit on her own while also trying not to alert her uncle that anything was wrong.

And it was fine. Over summer, after coming back to town, she avoided her friends to try and control her bloodlust before the return of school. She was fine. Honestly, truly, Lux Morgan the newbie vamp was thriving on her own. Okay, maybe she wasn't, but she was going to be because suddenly more vampires were in town and one of them was willing to teach her Vamp 101. Yep, she was absolutely thriving!

LUX MORGAN
kathryn newton.

TIMOTHY MORGAN
chris hemsworth.

ELODIE KANE
abigail cowen.

additional cast.

damon salvatore...thomas doherty
stefan salvatore...lorenzo zurzolo
bonnie bennett...laura harrier
caroline forbes...nicola peltz
elena gilbert...victoria justice
jeremy gilbert...jake t. austin
alaric saltzman...chris pine
tyler lockwood...tyler posey
matt donovan...austin butler

━━ 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓.
i do not own the vampire diaries or any of their characters. sadly, that goes to julie plec who always manages to fuck things up.

━━ 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔.
mentions of suicide, blood and gore, manipulation, and other adult topics are included in this book so please proceed with caution if you are not comfortable with any of these.

━━ 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆.
started: april 29, 2020
ended: tba

━━ 𝒅𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.
this book is dedicated to my girls in the gc. thank you for helping me develope lux' character and who she should be with, this wouldn't be here without you! also want to dedicate this to artemistics because i am using your wonderful fancasting!

━━ 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆.
welcome to my baby lux! yes, i know that jenny boyd and thomas doherty are both in legacies but honestly this book is not going to be canon compliant with everything. honestly, the endings of tvd and to are not canon in any of my books and will be changed. this book only going through season 1 and 2 and i plan on expanding this into 3 and 4 in book two, but who knows. i might not and just do a happy epilogue where lux is happy because my baby deserves it.

second thing to note is that this is not canon compliant. i will not be following everything that happens in tvd because i don't like it. for one, damon and caroline are not going to be in a relationship, if you can call the abuse damon put her through as a relationship. damon's character is going to get a remodeling and he's still going to be an asshole but he's not going to be an abusive one because i do not support that. like he's going to be damon still but not abusive so get ready for that. also the bonnie jeremy relationship isn't going to happen either because that was weird for a lot of reasons and i don't want it. other things are also going to be changed as this goes along.

right now stefan is the love interest and i'll probably keep it that way because lux and stefan will be cute, but i'm also thinking of changing it to be a bonnie fic because that girl needs more love and her and lux could be a vv cute friendship to lovers couple. tell me your thoughts if you have anything to add. also i will say that lux is going to have at least 1 relationship outside of stefan/bonnie (if i change it or not) because i haven't done that before and lux is a teenage girl who just wants to have fun.

anyway i hope you guys enjoy my bby lux who doesn't take any shit and always gets what she wants!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 5.3K 67
"I've never been a natural all I do is try, try, try." -T.S. {Book One of The Try Saga} {The Vampire Diaries Seasons 1-4} {Disclaimer} I do not own '...
154K 3.5K 79
[𝖮𝖭 𝖦𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖦] ❝ 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋? ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖻𝖾𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂...
21.1K 927 18
Eternal Lasting or existing forever; without end or beginning Or When a witch finally finds her relief and happiness from her neverending pain and t...