Bryce Hall and Addison Rae Lo...

By puppyyyloveerr

This is how Addison and Bryce met and fell in love (none of these events are what happened in real life) HAS... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
SEQUEL
THANK YOU
OTHER STORIES BY ME!!
THANK YOU THANK U FOR 100k

Chapter 10

5.3K 80 41
By puppyyyloveerr

A/N this chapter is going to be longer

Bryce POV

It's been a day since Addison left. I didn't know about her birthday until now?! I text Chase

Bryce
Yo Chase

Chase
Yo

Bryce
Why did I not know about Addison's birthday until now?!

Chase
You never asked

Bryce
Bullshit

You have been added to Addison's Birthday Surprise

Chase
I added him bc Idk

Bryce
What even is this group chat?

Madi
It's for Addisons birthday surprise duh

Bryce
Why wasn't I informed?

Charli
Well after you almost broke her heart, we thought a good way to cheer her up is to surprise her.

Bryce
With...

Dixie
A trip to Hawaii!

Bryce
Holy shit
Who's going?

Cynthia
We were thinking
Avani Anthony Bryce Dixie Griffin Josh Nessa Chase Charli Cynthia Madi Jaden Mads

Avani
Her birthday on next Wednesday so we go on Monday.

Bryce
Oh wow.
Anything I can do?

Mads
Just do anything you wouldn't regularly do

Bryce
Was is that supposed to mean?

Jaden
Don't be reckless

Bryce
Makes sense.

Charli
I have an idea!

Bryce
What

Charli
Bryce will pick Addison up from the airport then take her out of a "welcome back dinner" and surprise her!

Anthony
Why him exactly?

Charli
Bc their dating

Bryce
No we're not

Addison POV

I'm getting off my plane and I saw Bryce I ran up to him and jumped into his arms. "Hey babygirl" he said kissing my forehead."I missed you." I hugged him tighter. "I missed you too but your hugging me a bit too tight." He said. I released him and we made a tiktok to "out west" and went to his car.

He had his eyes of road but he held my hand. "What about if we had a dinner to celebrate you being back like a early birthday dinner?" He said rubbing my thumb. "Like just me and you?" I said curiously. "Just me and you." He smiled at me then look back at the road.

A dinner with just me and Bryce? I'm down. He drop me off at my apartment and help me with my luggage to my door. "See you at 8?" He said. "See you at 8." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

When I opened my door, Dixie ran up and hugged the crap out of me. "Your back!" Dixie said "Yeah i miss you!" I said. "I miss you too." She said letting me go. "Dix! Guess what?!" I said excited to tell her about Bryce.

"What?" She said. "Bryce asked me to go to dinner with him! What if he asks me to be his girlfriend?!" I said. "Omg! I'm so happy for you! But don't get your hopes up just in case." She said. "Yeah I guess your right but I better get ready!" I said happily. "I'm helping you pick something out." Dix said.

Dixie helped me pick out a striped blazer and pants and a crop black cami. I decided to straighten my hair and do a natural look. "Bryce is going to be all over you night." She winked at me. " What happened to 'don't get your hopes up'?" I restated. "Just because he won't ask you the question doesn't mean he can't drool over you." She said.

I roll my eyes as the door bell rang. "He's here! Do I look okay?" I said as I was straightening my clothes. "Yes Addy know get your man." She said pushing out her room. "He's not my man!" I shouted.

I opened the door and I see Bryce. He had on a graphic tee tucked into tan pants with a Gucci belt and white sneakers. He looked hot as hell. "Hey Add." He said "Hey Bryce." I said shyly. "Ready to go?" He said pulling me closer to him and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I smiled looking up at him. "You look beautiful tonight." He said walking down the hall with me. "You don't look to bad yourself Hall." I said.

When we got to the restaurant. It looked expensive and really fancy. We took a seat and a male waiter came over. "What can I get for you today?" He looked at me with a smile. "I'll have a water." I said smiling back. "Anything for you beautiful." He said. Was he flirting with me? I look over and I see Bryce tense up a bit. "I'll have a water also." Bryce snapped. I made me jump a bit. The waiter walked away.

"He was flirting with you." Bryce said. "I know but I only like one guy." I put my hand over his hand and smiled. He leaned in and I leaned in but before our lips could touch the waiter came back. "Here's your waters. Are you ready to order?" He said. I let out a huff and said "Yeah can I have the Chicken Alfredo?" He nodded and wrote it down. "Can I have the Steak and Mashed Potatoes?" Bryce said. The waiter took our menus and left.

"I don't like that guy." Bryce muttered under his breath. I giggle. "Well I have a surprise for you." He said. He started to take something out of his pocket. "So me and our friends were planning this for your birthday..." he hands me a piece of paper and takes his phone out. "Why are you recording me?" I said curiously.

"You'll see..." he says. I open the paper, it says we love you Addison and wanted to get you a big birthday surprise. It's a trip to Hawaii!!!!!!
It had a plane ticket inside. "Omg! I'm going to HAWAII!" I said it alittle louder than needed. "Thank you Bryce!" I went over to hug me. We hugged and we have a kiss. "Anything for you babygirl." He said kissing his forehead.

Bryce POV

* video of Addison*

Mads
Omg she's so cute

Charli
She's so excited

Jaden
Sis is hyped

Avani
I'm ready

Dixie
I'm excited

Griffin
Hey!

Addison POV

After the dinner, Bryce and I were outside my apartment building in the car . "Thanks for a great night,Bryce." I smiled. "Your welcome Adds." He said. It was silence. I look at his lips and he licked them.

Then our lips touched and we were kissing. More passionate this time. It was more hungry for more. He started to use his tongue and I let him. He was cupping my face and I was cupping his. I started to take off his shirt and he started to take off mine. He stopped abruptly. "We can't do this here." He said

"Why?" I said scared. " I don't want our first time to be in my car." He said. He started to put his shirt back on. "Oh..." I said sadly putting my shirt back on. "Trust me Add, I want to do it with you just not here." He said. "Yeah, your right. I want it to be special too." I smiled weakly. "Your not mad at me?" He said. "Of course not! You want to take it slow." I said. I know it sounds like I'm upset but I'm truly not.

"Good night Bryce." I kissed him on the cheek. "Good Night Add." He smiled. I waved and went into my apartment.

Dixie was on the couch watching tv. "So how it go?!" She said. "Why didn't you tell me the whole crew was surprising me with a trip to Hawaii!" I said. "We all contributed to it." She said. "Well thanks." I hugged her. "So how the actual date go?" She said. "I mean I'm pretty sure Bryce was jealous when the male waiter was hitting on me." I giggled.

"A waiter flirted with you?!" She said. "Yeah and me and Bryce almost you know..." I said shyly. "You too almost did it?!" Dixie said. "Yeah in his car but we both agreed that we wanted to wait." I said "Aw that's cute kinda..."she said. I roll my eyes and she laughs. "I'm going to bed night." She said and left. "Night"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 467 21
Addison and Bryce meet each other and end up falling in love -Basically the story of most braddison books- But almost half way through this book... e...
244K 3.1K 106
You get kicked out of your parents house to go live with your brother who happens to live with a bunch of his friends who have a following on tik tok...
18.4K 262 30
๐—˜๐˜… ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† -๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
14.4K 323 33
It's gonna be about Braddison as you all understand. Bruh I can't give a description I am bad at this- lol you'll see LOL