๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ โจ ransom drysdale...

De -wandascarlett

knives out! ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ*. | โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ, ๐˜ข๐˜ด... Mai multe

๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ÿ. ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ. ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ’. ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ“. ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ”. ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ–. ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ—. ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ข ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ง๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐

๐Ÿ•. ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ

3.7K 176 18
De -wandascarlett

My love is your
disease...

I won't let it set you
free
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓

SOON AFTER THE VIBRANT SUMMER RAYS had began to warm the day, the air was very clear and the long morning shadows distinct. Katerina had been waiting for that morning for so long that she barely believed her eyes when the sharp shadows casted by the street-lamps through her metallic blinds start to fade, diluted by the onset of daylight. Then a chorus of birds broke the drone of the city traffic. She knew it was too early to show up to the Thrombey, but after the appointment she wouldnt be home long before she had to make her way to the mansion.

Driving up the narrow lane of stones, she spied detective Blanc, Lieutenant Elliott, Trooper Wagner, Mr Proofroc and Marta all standing outside the security office.

"Katerina." Lieutenant Elliott spoke as he walked closer to her car. "Are you here for the will reading?"

"Yeah, Linda asked me to come. Said she wants me to help the affairs left to her by Harlon."

She watched as Detective Blanc smirked at what she said before he turned to her. "Well, why don't you come down with us and your sister."

The forest humned with life all around her. She twirled about as she walked, gazing up at the canopy, searching for the birds that sang sweetly. The sun broke through the cracks, lighting up the dirt path ahead of her, decorated with outgrown roots, wildflowers and fallen leaves that crunch beneath her shoes. Nevertheless, she trudged on, taking in the fragrance of minty grass and the damp earth.

"It's beautiful out here, but do you really think someone broke into the house to murder Harlon?" Lieutenant Elliot asked Benoit as the trudged through the forest.

However, Katerina's focus was rested upon her sister. She could see the anxiety that sat below her sisters smile, her actions. "Are you ok, Marta? You seem, I don't know... Agitated?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." Marta replied shortly, with a watery smile and short dissmive wave of her hand.

Truth be told, the more anxious she became the more pronounced became her intellectualization of the whole process and situation she was in. She rationalized and viewed the problem from different view points however, her rapid heartbeat was preventing her from thinking clearly.

Suddenly, Tooper Wagner appeared along side the girls. "Eh, I can hang on to that." He spoke to Marta, asking for the video tape.

"I went to the appointment this morning." Katerina spoke quietly, cautious of the men behind her. The stress spread through her mind like ink on paper. She took in a deep, ragged breath before placing her hands, enclosed together in front of her. "They said everything's ok, she's healthy."

"She?"

The eldest Cabrera smiled softly as she brought her hand up to her stomach. "It's just a feeling."

Suddenly, Marta grabbed her sisters hand that wasn't rested upon her stomach and began leading her up the muddy pathway.

"Marta! What the hell, my shoes!" Kat complained as Marta trailed her through the mud and dirt.

"Hey, girls stop. Marta! Katerina, don't move!"

Both sisters stopped as they turned to face the police men however, it was Marta who ignored what they said and began making her way towards their direction. "What? I'm sorry, what?"

"Marta, he said stop!"

"Wagner be ready to call the boys, tell then to come down take a look at this."

It was the roar and spluttering of the engine that directed Kats attention from the conversation at hand to the Drysdales who had just arrived.

"Oh there's Linda, I should get going. They've got plans to read the will at around ten."

"She's right. The whole family will be here soon." Lieutenant Elliott told Detective Blanc.

After walking up along the side of the path, Katerina made her way to Linda's office. The woman had her legs crossed and was tapping her glasses on the desk, her hair was even neater than usual for the will reading and her pantsuit was new. Linda had pulled out a chair and she looked up from her phone, smiling in that tense way she did when she was about to vent. She put her latte down gently and smiled just the same way she did for the rest of her family. They never knew any different, but Katerina did.

"Hi, Kat." She began, her attempt to keep things light already waning.

"Morning, Linda." The Drysdale woman took another sip, trying not to loose all of her lipstick on the rim.

"I want to thank you for coming. God knows everyone else will be here soon." Then despite the rising tension in her voice she snickered.

"It will only be a couple of hours, Linda. You'll survive that." Linda pursed her lips, before shaking her head.

"I suppose you're right."

However, just outside the Thrombey mansion a car pulled up. Stepping out of the Beemer vehicle was Ransom Drysdale, with his black shades, coffee coloured coat and cream sweater he marched towards the front door. Not before giving off to the two dogs of Linda and Richards.

"Ransom. Call me Ransom it's my middle name. Only the help calls me Hugh."

"Uh this is Trooper Wagner, I'm Lieutenant Elliott, we just wanna ask you a few questions."

However, Ransom Drysdales response was nothing but ignorance and disregard.

Sitting in the office, the clock ticked on the wall and Kat could have sworn it was slowing down. Sitting there alone made her flatter than a week old glass of soda.

"Uh, Sir? We're officers of the law." She heard at the front of the house.

Curiosity got the better of her, and she couldn't help but follow the noise of voices.

"Yeah, and I don't feel like talking. I'm distraught." Ransom raised his voice, ensuring he was heard by everyone in the hallway as he made his way to the kitchen.

"Hey Benny, you wanna ask this guy some questions?"

Ransoms shoes made a rhythmical noise against the hallway, solid and regular like a soldier. His face was stern, yet peaceful as he swung the biscuits and chewed. "Hey, what is this? What's this arrangement?"

"Mr Drysdale..."

In that moment his face was one of upmost confidence, whatever game this man played he wasn't accustomed to loosing. "C.S.I, KFC?" Ransom spoke with pursed lips.

Hearing the voice she recognised so clearly, she turned around the corner from the office and made her way towards the hallway. When she arrived her brain stuttered for a moment and her eyes took in more light than she expected, every part of her went on pause while her thoughts caught up.

After a minute, she stepped out from the shadows. There was a tenseness to her muscles that made her more like a mannequin than a woman of flesh and bone.

At first his eyes were cast to the dusty wooden floor and then he seemed to suddenly realize who had just joined him in the room. He lifted his head. His face had the same structure as Kats own, high cheekbones and symmetrical. He did not however, have the same deep brown eyes and tanned skin. Instead, his were an ocean blue and had that of a pale complexion. He was still slender despite his years, toned and not at all stooped. In his hand he clasped a packet of cookies and her heart skipped a beat.  Around his eyes were laughter lines in just the right amount. Katerina began reminiscing all of the times he was often happy with her, but at that moment he was deadly serious.

"Kat." His eyes and mouth were frozen wide open in an expression of stunned surprise, and although he was staring straight at his ex lover he appeared not to notice her at all.

"Ransom."

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 !
i'm so sorry this is such a
boring chapter but i have
to do this one to get to the
next chapter. the one we've
all been waiting for, let's be
honest !

do you think katerina will
have a boy or a girl?

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

35.6K 1.5K 22
~~COMPLETE~~ Ransom Drysdale meets a random woman in a bar and takes her home. He soon becomes smitten with her, convincing her to come to a family d...
5.1K 130 5
Ransom didn't really make a good first impression when you met but you certainly did. With a surprising turn of event, Ransom will be there for you w...
18.6K 439 9
You and Harlan's research assistant had an infatuation immediately, but how will you handle the suspicious suicide of his grandfather and the pressur...
22.7K 823 20
~~Completed~~ Grace Carson was friends with Ransom Drysdale throughout school. Best friends actually, but only in private, their friendship breaking...