Little Bite Luna

By Thegirlwhowrites_23

She isn't short. She is bite sized. Anita Rosaline Nightshade has always been small. 4'11 height but a 6'7f... More

*Baby Anita*
*New kid*
*Watching me like a hawk.*
*Toxic smell.*
*Stalker much?*
*GAME*
*MINES*
*H-hello...*
*Project*
*Uh What?*
*Artemis?*
GUYS
*W-w-WOLF!*
*Mates*
*Touch*
*Dusty*
*Anastasia*
*White Angel*
*Luna*
Outfit's
*The music it- *
*Different.*
*Darkness*
*Stay*
*Explanation*
*Drink*
Bruh...
*Music to my ears*
*Im pregnant.*
*When the bite appears your true nature be free.*
*M-mom?*
Yall making me fall in love!
*A witch*
*Heat*
*A little visit*
*Disappoint*
Clarification
*Truth uncovered*
*Reunited*
*its back*
*Only mines*
*Ceremony*
*Epilogue*
*Epilogue 2*

*Truth and nothing but the truth*

103K 3.3K 619
By Thegirlwhowrites_23

I felt myself slowly go loose.

Every time I close my eyes, I fear for myself to sleep. Will I wake up or would I wake up a different person.

I stared at the same side of the bed she was and tried to inhale her scent but it was too faint.

Anger filled me when I remembered how the mate bonding goes. 

"She has to bite you to be able to feel her..." Thomason said.

I almost killed him when he tried to keep me from searching for her.

I started talking to myself. My wolf was loosing control and worst of all...I almost killed my brother's mate.

Ebony was afraid of me and still is. Every time she comes over to see Thomason she jumps back 8ft when she sees me.

So to finally see her after almost 5 months...Was like a dream. I stroked her cheeks as her skin cooled down as she whimpered in my arms.

"A-artemis?"

II smiled down at her feeling the fur on my wolf slowly lay flat and push out to nuzzle his mate.

"Hi beautiful."

3 hours ago:

A Petrinizing  scream filled my ears and i jolted my head upwards from my hands. 

I rushed out of my office and entered the kitchen down the stairs and followed the sound of the scream.

I rushed out of the pack house and saw my warrior wolves surrounded a woman holding somebody in her arms. The person was shaking and looking like it was having a seizure.

"SOMEONE HELP MY DAUGHTER PLEASE!" She cried out falling on her knees.

I rushed to the woman and looked down at the person and my eyes widen when i saw It was Her.

The girl haunting my dreams. The one who is making me this crazy without her.

The girl of my dreams.

"Aniela." I growled.

I looked at Riley and he nodded already reading my mind. He reached down to grab Aniela and i ripped out a growl snapping at him.

"Don't touch her."

I finally was touching her and she looked horrible. She was shaking and she was heating up, burning to the touch.

"S-shes in heat Alpha...We need to get her away from here-"

That's when half of the pack backed away. Those who were males and unmated. 

There eyes were darkening and nodded. "A-alpha, please get her away to the other pack house..." One was brave enough to say even when his eyes were dark and staring down at my mate.

I could smell the arousal surrounding me and my mate whimpering and crying out in pain at the heat.

My face softened and I quickly stood up and held her closer to my chest. I was so relieved to see her snuggle closer to me, but felt pain to see her face scrunched up as she screamed arching her back.

"Make it stop!" The same woman screamed out.

I leaned down to kiss my mate, feeling her burning skin cool down to my touch. I felt my whole insides turn on fire. I was touching her again! Smelling her again! Kissing her again!

She was with me again.

"Xavi- Alpha, lets go"

I nodded at riley, and he took Anita from my arms as I shifted and I felt him place her on my back. I nuzzled my wolf in her as her arms wrapped around my neck, her arms barely wrapping fully. Her body was so small on mines. 

So small. 

I barked and Riley shifted, leading me to the new pack house Anita made available for more of the family packs to be comfortable and not feel crowded. 

Once we arrived, she was a bit calmer now from my touch, but she was squirming and moaning in distress from her sleep. I couldn't bare seeing her like this, but deep down I knew I had to take advantage of the situation.

If she wakes up...What would happen then?

She won't let me touch her...be next to her...

I held her in my arms, guarding her every second of every minute. I slowly rocked side to side, moving her body with me as I stroked her tinted cheeks.

Her lashes fluttered but she relaxed and moved closer to my chest.

'Alpha...The lady would like to see you.'

I closed the link from Riley and set my beautiful mate down on the bed. She frowned but I put my hoodie by besides her, making her have my scent just for a few minutes.

I leaned over and kissed her forehead. "I won't be long my love."

I was hesitate to leave her, but things needs to be cleared.

I made my way to the office and opened the door. Thompson was standing next to the lady sitting at the chair, looking scared and irritated. When her blood like eyes shot towards me she snapped.

"Where is she? Is she alright? What happened to her? You didn't take advantage of her did-"

I growled. "No!"

She stayed silent and I sighed. I finally had my mate back after what felt like years... I wasn't about to loose her again.

"Who are you?" I questioned. She did look familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"I'm her mother."

I raised a brow. I wasn't the least surprised. I mean, She did look alike now that she mentioned it. 

"What happened to her?"

She sighed and looked at Thompson who was curious the same way.

"S-she...I-" I grew aggravated by the slowness of her response. My mate might be back, but my wolf was angry from the wariness that something bad happened to her.

"Spit it out!" 

"I found her a few months ago, Naked...On the pile of leaves and twigs in the middle of the forest. The moon goddess lead me to her, said...She finally bound my daughter to me once and for all. She gave me a second chance..."

Second chance?

"She transitioned to a wolf. It was clearly painful and confusing, as she whimpered all the way to the place I called home."

I winced. I knew what it was like to become a wolf for the first time. Every pack member been through it, and it was really painful. But there was always someone besides them, guiding them through the process of it all, helping them and making sure hey never felt alone...So to imagine my own mate had to go through all of that alone? especially since she never knew of our kind before... It made me angry...it made me devastated that I was the cause of all her pain and misery...

"Soon she fell into heat. At first it wasn't nothing a cold bath and some ice chips couldn't fix. But then I guess it grew to much for her wolf and her human body could bare..."

The lady fell in silence, few tears fell from her eyes. Soon she looked up at me and stared at me for a while before smiling slightly.

"She never really talked about you...Not much at least. But I knew she misses you, even if she doesn't admit it. I don't know the whole story of why I found my daughter alone instead of with you, and maybe she has it all wrong...but I need you to tell her the truth. Don't hurt my baby...Not like I did."

I nodded, swallowing the big lump in my throat.

I stood up and nodded to Thompson. "He will take you to a guest bedroom and in the morning when Aniela awakes, we will sort out everything."

She nodded and lowered her head. "Thank you Alpha."

I said nothing and hurried back to my mate.

I was in front of the door when I heard a crash and a scream. I quickly got into wolf form ready to attack as I barged into the room, I growled, my claws deep into the ground my back raised and my fur sticking out as I searched for danger only to see Aniela backed against the wall pointing and her little legs shaking from something on the floor...

Is that a-

Roach?!

If it wasn't for my pounding heart I would of laughed. 

Her eyes were frozen on the bug, highly doubting she noticed me...

I looked at her and her cheeks were red and her chest was rising and falling. I didn't know if it was because of the bug, (which was getting more attention than me right now) or because of her heat. 

But I quickly went into human form, grabbing a shorts on the floor and slipping it on, while walking towards her, stomping on the roach one time.

I pulled her into my arms and I heard a soft gasp escape her as she looked at me with wide confusing eyes.

I stroked her cheeks softly and she whimpered cooling down from my touch.

"A-artemis?"

"Hi beautiful.."

5 seconds.

5 full seconds was all I got before she pushed me away.

"What the hell are you doing here? Where am I? Where is my mom!"

She didn't look at me once, while she angrily searched for an escape route. I was blocking the door and we both knew I could easily grabbed her with one arm.

"Aniela calm dow-"

"Don't tell me to calm down! Fuck you Artemis, Fuck you-"

"Then let me do just that princesa."

Her eyes landed on mines as her face flushed red, but she quickly remembered why she was angry at me and growled. 

I was surprised. Damn, she sounded hot.

"No! You don't get to hurt me, break me apart and impregnate another GIRL, leave my life for months then wiggle your way through it with a simple comeback! No, nuh uh-"

I sighed and stepped closer towards her, but she backed away, tears stinging her beautiful eyes and she held her arms in front of her. 

"Stay away from me!"

Her words was breaking me. I knew what I did to her...I knew it.... But I won't give up now. She was right here, I wasn't about to let her slip through my fingers. Not again.

"I know I hurted you, I did some fucked up shit. I have been waiting for you, for years. Years Aniela! TO see all my friends get there mates and I was the only one without...I fucked up the bond we could of have, I was horrible. I didn't wait for you like I was suppose too, letting my anger and sexual needs get in the way. But when I found you...Oh when I found you...I couldn't believe my eyes. You was more beautiful...more erotic than I ever imagined. I knew...I was blessed.

But even then I still messed up...And i'm s-sorry baby..Im so so so fucking sorry!"

My voice cracked and I let a few tears roll down my cheeks not caring that she is seeing me weak. "I promise to tell you the truth. Let me explain and I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. Please Aniela...Don't leave me...Please..." I pleaded and pleaded, literally on my knees as I clutched onto her... She was staring at me with wet wide eyes as I waited in anticipation for her response...

"I-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 12.8K 26
Book 1 Alpha Taming She stopped, watching him with large scared eyes. Mika had no godly clue why her thighs tingled with excitement just from him be...
2.9M 121K 51
If you throw a rogue wolf into a pack, what do you get? Certainly, not a Luna. Kaia Aalish, rogue-born, must outrun the repercussions of her murdero...
121K 5.7K 38
"Please! Just stay the hell away from me!" I cried while snapping at him. "No! You are NOT going anywhere until you explain to me what the hell is g...
1.2M 33.3K 25
When your mate is an Alpha and you're the rogue that causes all the trouble, you can't exactly go up to him and say "How's it going big guy! Even tho...