Demon and Angel hotel(READ TH...

By Ilovelife2727

I am not saying there is romance for this 12 year old I am saying others have romance and the boy will when h... More

The Search
What Did I Witness

I'M A Kid I Mean No Harm

16 0 0
By Ilovelife2727

Shoul I continue this story or should I not continue this story? Ok so my friend saw this and told me I should so I'll be continuing this story make sure you leave ideas about what I can do to make this story better. Ok so now, let's continue with this story.

They looked through the bag I previously put all my stuff in they searched the bag but the snake guy, Zachary, noticed something he noticed a little bit of my bio in my bag that I didn't even know it was there. He read it and saw I was born 12 years ago."He's only a child." He said nervous about how much he scared me. Multiple of the men and women looked at it then at Liam." "He's right."  Said one of the ladies. "We almost ate a kids soul." She said. He crouched down, looked at me" and said, "What are you doing here alone, It's the coldest night here in this town." "They left me for breaking a couple dollars worth of a vase that's replaceable." I said holding back my sobs. He hugged me......

He hugged me....I guess he saw that i'm a kid I mean no harm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 89.7K 86
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.9M 239K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
380K 14.1K 91
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
491K 27K 47
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...