K-POP SMUT GIF SERIES

נכתב על ידי MELANINTAEHYUNG

Just a bunch of smutty short stories with gifs of idols. עוד

1. Mark Tuan
2. Jung Jaehyun
3. Hyungwon
4. Kim Namjoon
5. Lee Taeyong
7. G Dragon

6. Kim Jongin

2.5K 27 2
נכתב על ידי MELANINTAEHYUNG

"Yeah. Fuck. Always such a good girl."

You and Kai had tried a lot of stuff. But the alley was not supposed to be one of em. You refused to have sex in a dirty alley. But it was your fault Kai was hard. You were dancing on him in the club out of pure jealousy and boom.

So you didn't mind getting down on your knees  for him. The ground was cold against your knees but Kai was expectant and you knew exactly what to do with your tongue for a quick release so you guys could go home and get to the real stuff.

So here you were watching Kai who had his back against the wall. You could hear people walking back and forth past the alley but they couldn't see you unless they actually entered. Your mouth was full with his cock and your hands were assisting.

When Kai started grunting and his breaths got harsher and deeper you knew you were on the right track. You pull back. "Want me to swallow?" You ask your voice soft.

"Yeah. Fuck. Always such a good girl."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

Doors open. נכתב על ידי ash

ספרות חובבים

598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
106K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...