✔When PlayBoys Meet Each Othe...

By KavyaAgnihotri

Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his han... More

Character Introduction
First Meeting : Chapter 1
Inter-Faculty Games Notice : Chapter 2
Match Against Playboys : Chapter 3
Flirting(1) : Chapter 4
Flirting (2): Chapter 5
Attending The Party: Chapter 6
Party(1): Chapter 7
Party(2): Chapter 8
Party(3): Chapter 9
Party(4): Chapter 10
Unexpected : Chapter 11
Shopping: Chapter 12
You!: Chapter 13
Teasing Him: Chapter 14
New Feelings: Chapter 15
Just Wait and Watch, Xiao Zhan: Chapter 16
Is He Alright?: Chapter 17
Caring About Zhan: Chapter 18
Accompanying Zhan: Chapter 19
Stay With Me Tonight: Chapter 20
Rescuing Jiyang: Chapter 21
You Are Not A Stranger: Chapter 22
Let Me Take Care Of You: Chapter 23
Weird Dream: Chapter 24
Little Devil's Secret: Chapter 25
Inter-University Games Notice: Chapter 26
Spending Time At Yibo's House(1): Chapter 27
Spending Time At Yibo's House(2): Chapter 28
Valentine's Day(1): Chapter 29
Valentine's Day(2): Chapter 30
Valentine's Day(3): Chapter 31
Valentine's Day(4): Chapter 32
Setting A Trap: Chapter 33
Trouble(1): Chapter 34
Trouble(2): Chapter 35
Confession: Chapter 36
Rescue: Chapter 37
Hunting For Mengs: Chapter 38
Taking Care Of Zhan(1): Chapter 39
Taking Care Of Zhan(2): Chapter 40
Plans(1): Chapter 41
Plans(2): Chapter 42
Plans(3): Chapter 43
Fall Of The Mengs: Chapter 44
Accomplishment(1): Chapter 45
Accomplishment(2): Chapter 46
Inter-University Games(1): Chapter 47
Inter-University Games(3): Chapter 49
Inter-University Games(4): Chapter 50
Accident: Chapter 51
Finding Clues : Chapter 52
Culprit: Chapter 53
Unexpected Information: Chapter 54
Pain: Chapter 55
Travelling Abroad: Chapter 56
Revelation : Chapter 57
Revelation(1): Chapter 58
Revelation(2): Chapter 59
Destruction: Chapter 60
Engagement(1): Chapter 61
Engagement(2): Chapter 62
Engagement(3): Chapter 63
Engagement(4): Chapter 64
Love Confession: Chapter 65
Zan Jin's secret: Chapter 66
Mending A Relationship(1): Chapter 67
Mending A Relationship(2): Chapter 68
Temptation: Chapter 69
Moves: Chapter 70
Happily Ever After : Chapter 71 (Final)
Author's Note+ little bonus💖

Inter-University Games(2): Chapter 48

4.9K 392 138
By KavyaAgnihotri

Hao Xuan dragged Song Jiyang to a faraway boy's locker room and pushed the latter to the wall while he sat on the bench. He was fuming with anger while his ears already turned into scarlet. He was breathing heavily while his fingers clenched into tight fists as if he was ready to break the entire lockers and if possible he could kill a person alone with his bare hands.

"How dare that bastard, Wen Chao!?" Hao Xuan growled. "He already targeted Zhan and me and now his eyes are on you!? He got up and kicked the bench making Jiyang flinch. "How dare he!?" Hao Xuan raked his fingers through his short hair. "Ugh! I am going crazy!" Hao Xuan punch on one of the lockers. As a result, blood started to ooze out from his knuckles.

"Hao Xuan, what are you doing!?" Jiyang ran to Hao Xuan and held his injured hand, examining his knuckles. "I...you are bleeding!" A frown formed on Jiyang's face as he looked at Hao Xuan worriedly.

"Leave it!" Hao Xuan yanked his hand. "I am used to this. Even Zhan gets more injured than this."

"Stop comparing yourself with others!" Jiyang almost yelled and he took Hao Xuan's injured hand into his. "Why do you always try to pretend strong huh? Do you think it makes you look cool!?" Jiyang took his handkerchief and gently wiped the blood from Hao Xuan's knuckles.

Hao Xuan looked at Jiyang without blinking while the latter was gently wiping his knuckles and occasionally blowing on it so that Hao Xuan don't feel the pain.

"It hurts much right?" Jiyang lifted his head so that he could look into Hao Xuan's eyes.

"Why do you care about it?" Hao Xuan's voice became softer while his eyes were filled with affection. "Till now only Zhan took care of me."

"Enough!" Jiyang shouted and pushed Hao Xuan, pinning him to the wall of the locker. Hao Xuan flinched due to the sudden contact of the cold metal with his back. "Stop mentioning his name."

"Why are reacting so wildly!?" Hao Xuan raised his voice. "Zhan is my best friend and what I said is true. Why does it concern you, huh!?"

"It concerns me," Jiyang yelled leaning towards Hao Xuan. "Everything about you concerns me."

"And why does that concern you!?" Hao Xuan growled, looking straight into Jiyang's eyes.

"Because I love you." Jiyang blurted out. "Don't you even fucking guess that I fell for you? Are you that idiot!?" His fist landed beside Hao Xuan's head, on the locker.

"Hm?" Hao Xuan smirked and raised his brow.

The next moment Jiyang realized what he said. He quickly took a step back, withdrawing his hands which pinned Hao Xuan.

"I...I was just..." Jiyang started to shutter as a darker shade of tint crept across his face as well as his ears.

"You what?" Hao Xuan smirked as he reversed their positions and pinned Jiyang to the locker wall. "Say that again."

"I was just..." Jiyang bit his lips while his eyes wandered everywhere except for meeting Hao Xuan.

"Look at me Jiyang." Hao Xuan's voice was deep enough to make Jiyang obey him like an omega. Jiyang bit his lower lips hard and looked at Hao Xuan slowly. "Ishh...don't bite your lips." Hao Xuan caressed Jiyang's bottom lip which got abused by the latter's teeth a while back. "Only I have the right to abuse them. Got it, hm?" Hao Xuan smirked while Jiyang looked at him like a lost kid.

"Hao Xuan..." Jiyang's words were cut by a pair of soft lips. Hao Xuan gently moved his lips, sucking on Jiyang's bottom lip while his warm tongue licked the latter's lip to soothe the pain as Jiyang abused his lower lip.

Jiyang at first flinched due to Hao Xuan's sudden action. But as Hao Xuan started to move his lips gently, sucking on his lips, Jiyang lost himself in the unknown world of pleasure and closed his eyes to feel his love. He gently snaked his arms around Hao Xuan's neck, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss.

Hao Xuan broke the kiss when he felt Jiyang running out of breath. He rested his head on Jiyang's shoulder while his hands were on both sides of Jiyang's body, pinning him to the locker.

"Jiyang, be my boyfriend." Hao Xuan uttered breathlessly while his head still rested on Jiyang's shoulder.

"Huh!?" Jiyang exclaimed due to Hao Xuan's sudden proposal.

"Jiyang..." Hao Xuan muttered. "Please don't make me wait any longer. I already waited for a whole 2 years and it's impossible for me to act cool like a playboy with you. I cannot wait Jiyang."

"2 years!?" Jiyang gaped at Hao Xuan's words.

"Hm." Hao Xuan lifted his head so that his eyes could meet Jiyang's. He gently cupped Jiyang's face and looked at him affectionately. "Jiyang, I feel for you when we were first-year students. I couldn't take my eyes off you. I was too afraid to counter you. So I used to watch you from a distance. This continued until Zhan noticed the changes in me. You know, none among the three of us were playboys like we are now." Hao Xuan let out a deep breath. "Zhan asked me numerous times to meet you and have a talk with you but I was too afraid of getting rejected. My heart used to throb in pain when you used to talk nicely with other girls. I would feel like I am losing you." Hao Xuan looked away from Jiyang, trying to hide the tears that swelled in his eyes.

"Hao Xuan?" Jiyang cupped Hao Xuan's face gently making the latter look at him.

Hao Xuan closed his eyes, feeling the warmth of the other's palm. "Zhan noticed how your wellbeing affected me. So he decided to change the entire plot and three of us turned into playboys. Jiyang, I became playboy only for you. I don't have even a bit of interest on other girls. And you know, Zhan is not like what he appears. He is best in hiding his emotions and feelings. Even Ziyi and I can't figure out his mind." Hao Xuan smiled remembering something. "Ziyi is the finest and softest girl on the earth. She is neither rude nor heartless as she shows. She never broke the heart of any person who proposed her. She turned herself into a cold playgirl to escape getting bullied and heartbreaks. Even though Zhan protected her every time, still she felt that she needs to protect herself as Zhan had his own problems to solve. Did you see that day when Xuan Lu jiejie accepted her proposal? She was so happy like a girl getting married to her dream boy."

"Hao Xuan, why Zhan is acting like playboy then?" Jiyang asked with a soft smile.

"I cannot tell anything about Zhan right now. He has his own plans." Hao Xuan sighed. "But I can tell that he is an example of perfection and no one can match his level in intelligence. I have never seen such a gentleman before. You know, Zhan is life the wall of protection of us. He intelligently handles every situation. Recently the Meng groups collapsed. What do you think who is the reason behind it?"

"Is it Zhan!?" Jiyang exclaimed.

"Yes." Hao Xuan's lips curved upwards forming a proud smile. "Zhan collected every single proof against their crimes within the time span of just 3 days? He did what the police couldn't do. Do you know why he suddenly did this?"

"Because he stabbed Zhan?" Jiyang replied with confusion in his eyes.

"No Jiyang." Hao Xuan chuckled. "He did this because Meng Yao laid his dirty eyes on you and Yibo. He can withstand any torture but when his loved ones face danger, he cannot bear it. That's why I call him master and Ziyi even becomes possessive of him when someone tries to hurt him."

"Hao Xuan, the more I know about you, the more I fall for you." Jiyang looked at Hao Xuan lovingly.

"Jiyang, I can't wait any longer." Hao Xuan looked at Jiyang desperately.

"Who asks you to wait, my love?" Jiyang smiled, snaking his arm around Hao Xuan's neck. "I am already head over heels for you."

"Then...does it mean that you are my boyfriend now?" Hao Xuan's eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Yes," Jiyang whispered seductively. "This playboy lost his heart to Mr. Heartbreaker."

"Jiyang, don't use such a voice with me." Hao Xuan buried his face into Jiyang's neck. "I cannot control myself if you sound this sexy."

"My playboy, I think we should go now. Zhan and Yibo are waiting for us." Jiyang smiled and he kissed Hao Xuan's temple.

Hao Xuan smiled and they headed towards the playground.

°°°°

"This Hao Xuan...where is he!?" Ziyi narrowed her eyes to protect them from the sun rays.

"I am sure that little devil is having fun with Jiyang." Zhan chuckled drinking his water.

"Zhan you know what, your plan backfired for the first time," Ziyi said looking at Zhan.

"Ah!?" Zhan looked at Ziyi confusingly. "Which plan?"

"Hao Xuan being a playboy." Ziyi rolled her eyes. "This Hao Xuan becomes a little puppy when Jiyang is around him. Tch...I am sure he will be the bottom."

"Really!?" Zhan burst out into laughter. "How did you know?"

"I can just say just by his behavior." Ziyi wiggled her brows proudly.

"I think Jiyang will be the bottom," Yibo said moving his legs in air. "He may look like a playboy but he is timid and soft from inside."

"What kind of things you guys are talking about!" Xuan Lu shook her head while she couldn't control her smile.

"Shijie, don't you think we need to drag Hao Xuan to playground now?" Zhan said giving his water bottle to Yibo.

"Don't you dare!" Xuan Lu deadpanned him while Ziyi burst into laughter.

"Tch...Are you even my shijie!?" Zhan rolled his eyes. "Finally, our boy will be getting what he wants after a long waiting of 2 years."

"2 years!?" Yibo's eyes popped out.

"Mn." Ziyi smiled "Hao Xuan has his eyes in Jiyang where we were in first year."

Just when Zhan was about to say something, the announcement of the finals of the basketball match stopped them. Zhan's expressions grew darker as if he was going to face a big war while a smirk appeared on Yibo's face.

"Wang Yibo, let's show who we are," Zhan said with a clear composure in his eyes.

_____________________________

1. Stay safe. Corona Virus is creating havoc everywhere. Please don't get yourself sick.

2. I need your help!

The voting of The Koala Awards has started. Can you please vote for my story THE MISSION? I need your votes to win.

The way how to vote:

1. Find you need to open the ac KoalaAwards
2. Then open the book The Koala Awards.
3. Go to the page/chapter MARCH STORIES
4. You will find my name along with my book name THE MISSION in the 5th number.
5. Comment in inline comment as THE MISSION BY KAVYA HAS MY VOTE.

Please do vote. *makes puppy eyes*

3. Thanks for everyone who wished me for my maths exams. I am sorry to say, I did worst in my exam. *sniffs*

4. And yes, my book Fate Or Destiny won 2nd position in the Sunset Awards. Thank you, everyone, for supporting me❤

5. I am sorry if this update isn't like the one you expected. I am sorry if it lacks feelings. I have been crying since morning as I did very bad in my maths exams. Since I promised that I will update, so I updated it. Sorry if it's not the desirable one.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 11.4K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...
153K 7.9K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...
20.9K 1.6K 18
Xiao Zhan was always someone who smiled no matter what situation he was in. He always tried to make the best out of everything. Wang Yibo was a quiet...
97.8K 7K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...