Mystery Girl

By irishchic82

sorry for not updating recently. I just got over a cold. More

Mystery Girl Pt 5
Mystery Girl pt 6
Mystery Girl pt 7
Mystery Girl pt.8
mystery girl pt 10
Mystery Girl PT.11
mystery girl PT.12
mystery girl PT.13
Mystery Girl PT.14
Mystery Girl PT.15
Mystery Girl
Mystery Girl PT 16
Mystery Girl pt17
Mystery Girl pt18.
Mystery Girl PT.19
Mystery Girl PT 20
Mystery Girl PT 21
Mystery Girl pt22
Mystery Girl PT 23
Mystery Girl PT 24
A/N
Mystery Girl PT 25
Mystery Girl PT 26
Not an update
Authors Note

Mystery Girl pt.9

7 1 0
By irishchic82

Back in the last class for the day and RM asked me if i was okay and I said yeah sweets im fine. He looked at me and said we are here if you need us. I said can I spend the night for a couple of weeks? and he said sure then he texted the others to let them know that I will be staying for a couple of weeks. Time went by so fast i didnt hear the bell ring for the end of class.
As i was going to my house Tae stopped me and asked if i needed any help packing a suitcase and i said yes i do i am horrible at paking suitcases lol.
he just laughed cause he is too. So we packed my suitcase and i packed my estee lauder sensous nude perfume and lotion. And some pads just in case. And some shampoo. And i was totaly done.

At the guys place

The guys all welcomed me with open arms and i asked so who will i be rooming with? come on dont everyone answer all at once lol.
so Kooky said you can sleep in my room lynn.
so i said ok. He grabbed my suitcase and put it in his room. Tae was thinking to himself "Why didn't I say she can sleep in my fuckin room first" and RM looked at the others and said why dont we let her live with us permnantly and they said that is a great idea.
so kookie walked back in the living room while i was taking a nap. And they ran the idea by him and he totally agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
427K 23.8K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...