Mystery Girl

By irishchic82

sorry for not updating recently. I just got over a cold. More

Mystery Girl Pt 5
Mystery Girl pt 7
Mystery Girl pt.8
Mystery Girl pt.9
mystery girl pt 10
Mystery Girl PT.11
mystery girl PT.12
mystery girl PT.13
Mystery Girl PT.14
Mystery Girl PT.15
Mystery Girl
Mystery Girl PT 16
Mystery Girl pt17
Mystery Girl pt18.
Mystery Girl PT.19
Mystery Girl PT 20
Mystery Girl PT 21
Mystery Girl pt22
Mystery Girl PT 23
Mystery Girl PT 24
A/N
Mystery Girl PT 25
Mystery Girl PT 26
Not an update
Authors Note

Mystery Girl pt 6

17 1 0
By irishchic82

It was a stormy day, and I was about to take a shower when there was a knock on my door.
I went to open the door and Junkook was there.
I asked him to come inside and to get out of the rain cause he was soaked, so I told him to take his clothes off so i can put them in my dryer, i gave him my bath robe. And he handed me his clothes and I put them in the dryer. I asked him if everything was alright and he said that he couldnt get me out of his head. And I asked him I thought Cassie was your girlfriend?
He said yes she is but theres something about you. And I said well I like Taehyung and as a matter of fact I was about to get in the
Shower so we could go out for lunch. Just then the dryer buzzed so i handed Jungkook his clothes and he went into the bathroom and got his clothes back on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.2M 185K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...