Let Me Be Your Man | LisKook

By leehan_xx

Lalisa Manoban, a not-so-wealthy daughter of a business magnate, was forced to marry the brute business geniu... More

Work of Fiction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
BONUS: Chapter 15.5
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 15

3.6K 229 42
By leehan_xx

Chapter 15

Whiskey

Third Person's POV

When they arrived home, of course in their separate cars, Lisa was the first one to go out. She glanced at Jungkook's car that had just parked behind her car. The man saw her waiting outside so he hurriedly went out of his car too. He thought maybe she has something to tell him.

"What are you still doing here? Go inside," he told her, trying to cover up himself.

Lisa almost rolled her eyes. "I can ask you the same thing. What were you doing back there?"

She knew he did not wait for her to be done at work. And knowing that he isn't the type to be doing such things, she assume that he had something to tell her that is very urgent. But, if that's the case then why did he stay in his car instead?

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "I was..." his eyes began to wander around in search for words and cleared his throat at the sight of the thing he was supposed to give her that day. "I have s—"

"What are you two doing outside?"

They heard a gentle voice from the door. Both of them turned to the person who spoke and were taken by surprise to see Jungkook's mother standing there, looking at them curiously.

"Ma!" Jungkook exclaimed in shock. He walked fast to greet his mother closely. "What are you doing..." He uttered slowly upon seeing his father nearing them. "...here?"

Lisa went to greet them as well. It's been a while since they last visited. If she recalls it correctly, they've just visited once after Jungkook and her got married. This is the second time they went here. So it was really surprising to have them with them tonight.

"Good to see you both," his father said and saw their cars parked together. He smiled. "Let's talk inside, shall we? It's been a while."

Mr. Jeon went in first followed by his wife. While Jungkook was still confused as to what's happening. He thought about the possible reasons why they're here but there isn't anything. He just couldn't find any reason why.

"Let's go," Lisa said before walking past him.

Jungkook eyes her carefully before deciding to follow behind. He know his parents very well, especially his father. If this is his mother's plan, then it should be fine. But if it was his father, then he cannot stay calm.

After changing into their casual housewear, Lisa and Jungkook came out almost at the same time. The woman eyed him disappointed.

"I don't want them here too," Jungkook felt offended.

"Anyway, what is it that you want tell me? It seems very important," Lisa asked instead.

Jungkook swallowed hard and looked away. "It can wait. Let's go down. They're waiting." He said and lead the way down.

Lisa was following behind. She was watching Jungkook's back and also saw how his side glances at her. She raised an eyebrow at him when he fully looked at her over his shoulders.

When they reached the dining, they quickly went to their seats. Now that Jungkook's parents are there with them, Lisa noticed how the man doesn't seem to be as imposing as he normally is. She looked at his father and back at Jungkook. She smirked mentally.

The dinner started quietly at first before Mrs. Jeon broke the silence.

"I'm sorry if we took you by surprise tonight. The thing is, we have been thinking a lot these past few days..."

"Mother," Jungkook spoke before his mother could continue. "This is not the right time for that." He knew where the conversation is heading.

Knowing what that might be, Lisa looked Jungkook on her side. The latter glanced at her and nodded slightly to assure that he can handle this by himself.

Mr. Jeon cleared his throat and all of them diverted to him. "How old are you now, Jungkook?" His father asked.

Jungkook sighed. "Twenty-nine."

"I had you when I was twenty-six."

Jungkook shut his eyes tightly. It's not like he could just have it his way right? It takes two to do it!

"She's still young, father. I won't do it just because you asked for it. I respect my wife and her wishes, and I hope you respect that too."

"We're not asking that you do it now. We just want to make sure you have plans," his mother spoke.

"I—"

"We are planning on it, mother. We are slowly... getting through it," Lisa butted in, uttering each word slowly trying not to sound force about it.

And as she expected, his parents were delighted to hear it. But Jungkook doesn't seem to get along that when the dinner finished and his parents went off with big smiles, he confronted her about it.

"What were you thinking?" He asked her.

Lisa rolled her eyes. "I just saved you, for your information."

"Saved me? You just made it worst. Now they're expecting so much from us." He argued.

"Don't worry. I already made my calculations. We'll be over even before they ask for it again. And I don't think they will stop if you don't give them what they want. I did it for you. So why are you getting mad?"

Jungkook closed his eyes and massaged his forehead.

"What? Am I giving you a headache?! Am I wrong?"

He sighed and looked at her. "No." He grunted. "This is so hard." He muttered before walking to the kitchen.

Not wanting to give up her curiosity, Lisa followed him all the way to kitchen. He opened a bottle of whiskey and pour some in to the glass.

"By the way, you have something to tell me. Tell me now," Lisa demanded.

Jungkook was amused that she followed him. But what's more is that he knew she was pretty demanding.

He laughed and sipped on his whiskey.

Lisa's brows creased, getting irritated at the moment. "Hey, I'm asking you!"

"What is it exactly that you want to know?" He asked back.

"What? You said you have something to tell me. I want to know what it is!"

"I never said I have something to tell." He replied.

Lisa couldn't believe her ears. "You—"

"You asked me what I was doing at your restaurant. I was waiting for you. Is that what you want to know?"

Her mouth dropped open. "Before your mother came—"

"Before she came, I was going to tell you I was waiting for you. How many times should I repeat myself?" A ghost of smile was plastered on his lips.

"Yah! This is not funny!" She said out loudly but Jungkook only chuckled. He took his glass and went for the exit but Lisa, to her frustration, hit him on his back when he passed by her.

He stopped and turned to her. She was about to hit him again when he caught her wrist and spin her around pulling her into a back hug, still holding her hand with his.

Lisa gasped when Jungkook pulled her much closer, feeling his breath unto her right ear. But aside from this, she could also feel something poking on her back.

She blushed and felt her whole body heated up when she realized what's going on.

Jungkook swallowed hard before crouching and whispered to her. "Let's just talk tomorrow," he said huskily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.2K 33
Where lalisa manoban is forced to marry jeon jungkook biggest mafia of whole asia cause of her father's reputation but she falls in love with him...
5.4K 72 121
When unworldly student Lalisa Manobal first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Jeon Jungkook it sparked a sensual affair that cha...
101K 3.4K 15
When superstars groups BTS and BLACKPINK accidently rent the same beach house for the summer, Jeon Jungkook hopes he can finally get close to his ult...
17.7K 631 77
"Hyung what the hell!!!You agreed to marry this girl Lisa?Didn't you see how she is?Didn't you see her audacity to come here dressing up like that?An...