Playing with Fire, Feathers...

By NellaJaySteel

Touya Todoroki went missing 3 months before the U.A. High Graduation. He was your classmate and you talked a... More

Leading up to the Disappearance
Touya's Room
Graduation
Sidekick
Touya
Dabi: League of Villains
Meanwhile...
Dabi: Morning
Packing
Arrival
Dabi: Planning
Wait
Hazzy
Dabi: Caught
Tomura Shigaraki
One on One Talk.
Tomura: Feelings (short)
Soft Spots (Explicit)
Bargain
Dabi: Beaten
Hawkes
Days Gone
Dabi & Tomura: Searching
He's a... what?

Home Sweet Home (S)

7.6K 250 317
By NellaJaySteel

On the walk home, you kept going over what you would pack and what gear you should bring with you. Your hero suit wasn't anything flashy but you had multiple versions for different occasions; such as a swim wear, a winter wear, summer wear, and even a couple specialized suits.

~

After a short train ride, you made it to your apartment where you walked in cautiously not knowing if Dabi was already there or had already arrived or if he was taking a little bit to arrive. Taking a deep breath and collecting yourself, you walked on in and locked your door back. You went into your room and straight to your closet where you grabbed your suitcases and laid them on the dresser.

You saw something in the reflection of your dresser mirror but before you could examine it any further, hands wrapped around your head and in front of your eyes covering them. You got worried at first until a chin rested on top of your head.

"Touya?"

"I told you to call me Dabi, dummy."

"Can I call you Tabi?" You joked in a half serious manner.

"Do you want to get singed?"

You laughed for a moment before gradually going quiet and asking. "Can I see you now?"

"No, my hands are over your eyes."

"Dabi!"

He laughed and gave a heavy worried sigh before stepping back. "Promise me you won't be scared." He said in a sad manner before uncovering your eyes slowly.

Once you got your vision back, your eyes instantly shot to his scars. You thought you had just been seeing things a couple days ago when you reunited but... you hadn't. You began to tear up as he got a scared face and started to leave. "I'm sorry, I kn-"

But before he could leave or say anymore, you grabbed onto him and mustered together a sentence as you rubbed his scars. "Touya... Your Dad... Endeavor he... he did this? He..."

Dabi grabbed your wrist, his scared expression growing relieved as he realized you weren't scared of him. "Partially... the other part of it is my quirk... I got too angry a couple times and over used it..."

You frowned and hugged him tightly as he wrapped his arms around you and took a happy breath. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you... I'm sorry I didn't tell someone about your Dad."

"If you had, it wouldn't have mattered... He would've hurt you or had you disappear. I'm glad you didn't do anything." He said as he rubbed your back and rested his head on yours.

Both you and Dabi took a few minute to just embrace each other before finally sitting down on the bed and talking. Catching up. Laughing and joking. Then you remember what he said in the alleyway and your face practically popped into a red tomato. You looked away from him only for him to put a hand on your shoulder.

"Are you okay? You got really red all of a sudden." He asked in a concerned tone.

"I... I'm fine... I... Eh..." You hates being so flustered you couldn't talk but remembering his words.

I've been wanting to kiss you for a while.

"Y/N. Hey. Come on what's wrong." He badged with a slight childish shake of your shoulder.

You covered your cheeks and tensed you as you gathered your courage. "Do you remember what you said... after you kissed me in the alleyway? About how... you had been wanting to kiss me for a long time?"

You saw him smile from the corner of your eye and he nodded. "Yeah. Why? Is it bothering you?"

You groaned loudly and hid your face in your hands before turning to him but not making eye contact. "Being completely honest, I hadn't realized I had feelings for you at all. But when you kissed me and left, yesterday as well as today, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I could barely work because of it."

He gave a short laugh under his breath. "Y/N, I meant what I said. I have been wanting to kiss you for a long time. I've had feelings for you since our first year. Since you beat me in our one on one training match."

You looked at him. "Seriously?"

"Yes." He put his hands on either side of your face and got close to you. "I love you. I would die for you."

You grew more flustered as you put your hands on his wrists and smiled lightly. "Don't go and do that... I wouldn't be able to see you again."

He laughed and in seconds you were both in a laughing fit but you hadn't noticed his laughter subsiding until you felt his left hand move to your waist, that's when you noticed how close his face was and before you could say anything, he kissed you. Just as passionately as the first time.

You felt your heart melt as you both slowly grew closer and closer until your arms were wrapped around his neck and dancing lay over his shoulders. The kiss grew deeper and longer. You lost track of the world. Dabi lost track of the world. Both of you were just so desperately happy to have each other you couldn't care less if the whole world ended right then and there.

With that thought in mind however, Dabi moved his left hand down your waist and under your shirt. A sound of surprise seeped out from the kiss but you weren't about to stop him. His hand rubbed your skin lightly as you breathed heavily, every second that passed he gradually began unclothing you. With your clothes, went his too.

While he was working on your bra, you pushed his coat off his shoulders and when your bra unsnapped, you both pulled away just long enough to get the respective clothing off the other person. You slipped your bra off your shoulders and onto the floor as he pulled away for a second, lifting his shirt off and letting it join your top articles of clothing.

Being to bashful to go lower with your undressing, Dabi continued for both of you. He stood up, still kissing you, and unbuckled his pants. When your heard the zipper, your heart began to pound out of your chest. You were excited but at the same time so nervous. You then heard his pants fall to the floor and he pulled away from your lips to help you pull off your shorts. You kicked off your socks as he took his hand and laid you on your back gradually.

You said nothing as you watched him tear open  a large condom wrapper but as soon as your brain registered the L for large, your face grew a deeper shade of red. Still, you couldn't bring yourself to look at his erected length. Whether this was because you wanted it to be a surprise or because you were nervous beyond your belief, you didn't know. Once it was on however, he spoke to you as both of his hands rested on your hips and slowly went upwards as his knees spread your legs apart.

"Do you want to have sex? Because if you don't, I won't do it." He said in a soft tone as his lips grazed the space between your breasts.

Your breathing was shallow as you looked at him and felt his length rest on your lower abdomen. It was definitely a right call to get the large condoms. "I'm sure... I'm just nervous."

"Glad to know I'm not the only one." He said softly against your neck as you put your hands on his sides.

His hands, now at either side of your breasts, moved inward and softly squeezed them as he repositioned himself and pressed his tip against your entrance. It was at this point you were questioning if his whole length would fit inside you. While at the store once you remember reading a L condom boxes length and width as it laid on the counter at the cashiers desk.

If his member was 7 inches, he might break you. As you stared at his black dyed hair and moved your hands over his scarred chest, you felt the tip push against your entrance, you twitched are this and moved your legs apart more as he pushed just a bit harder. The head of his member pushed inside and, though it didn't hurt, you breathed heavily and gripped onto his shoulders as his right hand rested on your hip and pushed down as he thrusted gently into you.

In a second, you felt his whole length fill you, your legs relaxed around Dabi's hips and you leaned your head back as he kissed your neck and breathed heavily into it. You bit your lip as he pulled half out and began thrusting into you slowly. In seconds, you began to moan and not wanting to scratch Dabi, you gripped the bed sheets. You heard him huff against your skin as his lips lowered from your neck to your chest and finally began kissing your breasts softly.

You opened your eyes as his thrusting grew faster and watch as he took your breast into his mouth. His opposing hand occupying your other breast. Your heart pounded happily as you moaned in pleasure and put your hand in his head, tangling your fingers in his hair.

"D-Dabi... This... This feels really... good..." You moaned out as he began thrusting more. You felt yourself loving this more and more as you arched your back and closed your eyes. "D... Dabi..."

He didn't say anything but you knew his heard you due to his smile against your skin. He intentionally grew rougher and faster making you scream out his name as he soon went back to your lips and kissed you. At what you thought was the faster he could go, he surprised you by thrusting even faster and driving you insane. You grabbed his shoulders and couldn't continue the kiss simply because of you moaning so much.

This subsided soon enough as you hit the climax of both you and Dabi's energy. He pulled out, leaving you with an empty feeling. Dabi left for just a moment before crawling back into bed with you and holding you close to him as you both fell asleep.

Before you fell asleep however, you looked at Dabi and just admired his state of being. His existence. You felt yourself drift off into sleep soon enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 103 27
"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ." They say that the string of fate always pulls you back to th...
545 58 15
Dabiร—Reader Or the story of two broken souls, scared with the wounds from their demons, playing a dangerous game of love and trust. - You are back fr...
51.3K 1.6K 42
Hawks was blessed with an amazing quirk, unlike you. But that's okay, you didn't really want to be a hero anyways. You had dreams about opening your...
525K 16.8K 30
highschool! dabihawks au: Dabi enters UA as a junior, he isn't interested in making any friends but ends up meeting fellow classmate Hawks. heads up...