To Ruin Her For Me.

By Ishqbaaz_01

Friendship! is the name of their mysterious relationship, but words changed the meaning of their relationship... More

part 1
part 2
promo
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
Part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15.
part 16.
part 17
part 18.
part 19.
part 20
part 21.
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 26.
part 27 (a)
27 part (b)

part 25

1K 113 94
By Ishqbaaz_01

Happy reading 😊

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

The gesture of Yash annoyed Ankita who was demanding the reason behind his this action but Yash kept numb on this and only commanded her
" Prepare Gauri and specially Bhavya for this"

Ankita" You are joking with me, right?"

Yash" Sorry, but I'm not"

He told in cold tone

Ankita " Why you are doing this with me?"

Yash" Stop crying Ankita and trust me if you are mother than I'm their father too and like you, it's not easy for me too, but whatever I'm doing, it's for their betterment"

He told making her comfortable on bed

Ankita" What for their betterment, huh? You are separating a mother from her kids and from their family and you are saying, it's for their good. Look Yashji, I know I always threaten them and it's just to keep them on right path but it never means that you'll took my words serious"

Yash" Try to understand please, for gods sake please"

Ankita" And you for mother sake understand please, please don't separate my kids from me, please"

Yash" Ankita you are mature and well educated lady that why you are giving me example of weak and immature woman. Why?"

Ankita" Because I'm a mother and whether, a mother is educated or uneducated, their feelings are mutual for their kids. Mr Yash Singh Raizada, keep one think in your mind, ' A lady can be weak but not a mother' and if in your eyes, mother's love is example of immaturity. Then yes I'm giving you the example and by setting this example, I'm telling you. I won't send Gauri and Bhavya far from me"

Yash" Fine that's your decision, now listen to my order and you have to accept that. Next week Gauri is going Oxford and Bhavya is going Harvard. Hold this pen and sign here, with father, mother signatures are also required, do them and then kids sign will be left that I'll take from them, myself. I know nor you'll have this much courage and nor they'll do them on your saying. So I'll take their signatures of my own"

He told giving papers and pen to her.

Ankita with tears hurtfully glanced him. Yash looked everywhere expect her eyes as he knows, if he once glanced her then he too will break down and then he has to tell her everything. Ankita grasped pen and papers from him, she keeping his gaze on him was about to sign but then stopped and asked harshly cleaning her face

Ankita" I'm not going to sign, till you don't tell the reason behind this. I know you are doing this by keeping stone on your heart and I want to know that reason that's forcing you to do this with, us. Yashji I need to know please share"

She told taking his face in cup.

Yash heart was saying to share with his kids, mother but his business brain was flowing in opposite direction.

Ankita" Tell na why you are silient?"

She screamed not able to bore his salient more. Yash glanced her and yelled

" Because A.........."

Before he could share everything with her, Shivaay's words stopped him.

Flashback

It's same day when Shivaay told everything to Yash about Thapar's and Yash wanted to share it with Ankita but Shivaay
stopped him

Shivaay" Uncle ji please stop don't tell anything to aunty ji"

Yash" Have you gone mad,Shivaay? She's Anu mother and she has right to know about all this"

Shivaay" I know that but uncle ji you know well, how much aunty ji is sensitive for her kids specially Anu and if she came to know about Thapar's then you know how harmful it can be for Ani"

Yash" Then what should I do? I at any cost wants my Anu out from Vikram's hold"

Shivaay" Don't worry uncle ji soon it will be done but before we take any action against them, we have to think about other safety too, specially Gauri and Bhavya and for that we have to send far from here."

Yash understood what Shivaay is talking about as after Thapar's deeds came infront of him, he got to know that they are too dangerous and can harm anyone for their means but.....

Yash" I got you what you are saying but Shivaay, Ankita will never agree for this"

Shivaay" I know that, she's mother and which mother will happily agree to send her kids far from her sight but we have to do this as we can't trust them at any cost. They are beast and I don't want that in our absence both kids stay infront of them so nothing is better than this, that we keep them far from all worries as it can lead bad impact on them specially Bhavya, she too young to understand the diff between good and bad face. Ani safety is in my hand where Gauri and Bhavya's is in your hand."

Yash " Fine I got it how I've to make Ankita understand. Thank you son for being with me"

He told taking him in hug

Flashback ends

Ankita" Because what?"

Yash" Because I'm their father and if you have power of keeping my child in your womb for night months than I've right and power to keep your child future in mind too, that for my last breath and with that right, I'm saying you sign these papers"

He commanded

Ankita" Yashji, Bhavya bohat choti hai....she don't stay alone in her own room and you are sending her this much far that I....... "

Yash hugged her tightly and pacify her

" Gauri mujhe Anu or Bhavya
ke jaise pershan nahe karti.....par Yashji ap jaate ho na....jis din woh woh...mujhe subha may na dekhe woh pershan ho jaati hai...that's why I always avoided night duties......"

Yash pov" Jaanta hoon Ankita sab jaanta hoon.....I know each and everything about my kids and your attachment with both but if I told you, that I'm doing all this for your Anu that how she has dag her foot in marsh then now you are just crying but after this you'll be broke down then who'll handle Anu"

He cleaned his face thinking about Anika.

Switzerland

Both Shivaay and Anika where sitting in car, they where approaching
somewhere. It's being one and half hour but in these minutes they didn't exchanged a single word and this thing was giving michmichi to radio mirchi who somewhere was trying to turn on her radio but her frequency was not reaching on Shivaay's phone who was ignoring her. Anika who was fidgeting in her fingers constantly and he knew that something is aching in her stomach and till she won't poke out, she won't be able to digest other food

" Bolo kon si baat digest nahe ho rahi. I'm listening to you"

He asked fixing his glanced on phone

" Whatever I said in resort, I just blather out. Nothing else"

She was talking about that ,
' she only sleeps in his embrace'

" What you said in flow? I didn't remember"

He simply shrugged that hurt Anika as she thought,

" that person who never forgets anything and any words of her, he's saying he didn't remember"

" I'm talking about what I said that,main sirf tumhare
embrace may soti hoon. Don't live any illusion, I was talking about childhood only"

" Have I ask for explanation?"

He asked glancing her removing his shades

" No"

" Then why you are giving?"

He shrugged

" Because I don't want to you to live in some illusion"

" Zayada safai woh he log dete hai , jin ke dil may chor hota hai. Chor!"

He came out of car and smiling told shutting door on her shocked face. She was still sitting in shocked when she from window saw someone climbing on Shivaay, she quickly came out of car and shocked to see person crushing Shivaay in arms and even person too got shocked to see Anika there

" You"

Anika screamed loudly fisting her fingers.

Shivaay turned and glancing Anika red face, before he could push girl far from him, girl herself parted from Shivaay and stood two foot far from him.

"What she's doing here?"

Anika yelled taking long step towards her.

" Anika listen to me"

Shivaay tried to stop but Anika pushed him back and glared girl angrily who was stepping back and soon she fell on ground"

" Didn't I told you don't climb on him but you again, saali teri behan......."

" Rukho.....rukho please don't give me sister abuse"

" Kyun?"

" Because I don't have sister."

Anika glanced Shivaay who was suppressing his smile but Anika glare forced him to be serious. She turned towards girl who was still on ground, she passing shooting glare to her asked

" Bhai hai?"

" Hmm. One"

Girl nodded

" Good. Now I'm going to give you brother abuses. Lucchi multiply tucchi tere bhai ki m........

"Anika...Anika no abusing it's counted as bad manner so we shouldn't abuse. Okay"

Shivaay quickly kept hand on Anika's mouth and shh her when he saw Baldev coming. He quickly pushed her behind wall who throwing his hand back yelled

" Why you stop me from abusing her huh? Aaj main is ki chop kar deti"

" Shut up and it's not you but her dad is going to chop you, if you again abused her or beaten her again then you'll be in jail. "

Anika with accusing eyes asked him what's the matter when he told her that they didn't complaint on her and yesterday they came to arrest her but he managed all. So now few days they have stay with them as this was the condition kept by pooja's father.

" But......

" No if and buts and come let's go and I'm warning you, if you did something mischief with her then, I myself will put you in lock up. Understood?"

Anika crossing her fingers behind nodded positive that brought smile on his face, he marched back to pooja and her family along with Anika. Both were warmly welcomed inside the home by Mrs Baldev who told them to get fresh and she'll arrange their dinner. Pooja go and show their room to them.

Pooja nodded and took them along. She gave room to Shivaay beside her where she gave room to Anika on second floor

Pooja" This is your room"

She told leaving the room but she stopped when Anika on phone was threatening someone.

" Haan Rudra if she don't stay far from are potato fields then tell her that chop her like I chopped that Rani like wedges and then fried her in hot boiling oil like devil boils bad people. Understand?"

Pooja gulped hard and runs from there.

Anika chuckled behind her and happily lied on bed.

Down in Kitchen

Mrs Bladev was preparing lunch for them when Pooja came there along with Shivaay

Pooja" Mom. Bunny needs to talk with you"

Saying that she left.

Mrs B" Haan ji puttar say what you want to talk"

Shivaay" Actually aunty ji if you don't mind then can you allow me to prepare lunch ?"

Mrs B" You are guest of us and don't panic I'll cook everything of your taste as my mad daughter has done PhD on you and she knows what you like and what not. And by the way,
how you will cook? I'm mean do you know how to cook?"

Shivaay" Yes aunty ji I know cooking, it's my hobby and I respect your sentiments, I know we are your guests and punjabi's loves to cook for theirs guest and I'll love to eat food cooked by you"

Mrs B" Then why you want to cook and what?"

Shivaay" Actually you cooked food according to my taste but Anika, she don't like all this continental food"

Mrs B" O but for here I cooked this sarson ka saag and butter chicken"

Shivaay pov" sarson ka saa for her is gass bhaos ( he chuckled in heart recalling her words)that only goats eat and Anu don't like to eat what goats eats and chicken kyaaaaa...... main chicken khaau aur phir bhagwan ji mujhe murgi bana de gay.. na na main murgi nahe main to Anu he rehna chachti hoon. Who only eats Aloo aur puri bas"

Mrs B" Puttar. Where you got lost?"

She asked keeping hand on his shoulder

Shivaay" Huh. Nowhere but she don't like both actually she don't like any dish expect Aloo puri and it's her three time meal"

Mrs B got shocked first but then she chuckled and told Shivaay that he should go and relax and she'll prepare Aloo puri for Anika but he told her that Anika only eats Aloo puri cooked by him or her mother and if somehow to an exception they are not around than she fill her stomach eating street food whole time and that day is called her
" Freedom day" from him as he don't like street food and also stop her too from.eating but still she never stops. He was telling this all to Mrs B while cooking who was enjoying listening him. The food was prepared and Anika came down for dinner but her mood got off when Pooja sat beside Shivaay and she was talking and laughing with him.

Mr B" Beta why you are standing come sit down food is getting cold"

Anika nodded and settle down beside Mrs B who smiled glancing her from head to toe. When Mr B instructed his wife to serve food to them. Mrs B severed food to Shivaay and then Anika who got shocked to see Aloo puri infront of her

Anika" Aunty ji how you know that I like to eat Aloo puri?"

Mrs B" I don't know but Shivaay told me and not only told but he, himself cooked for you"

She smiling told glancing both.

Anika lift her lashes and with big smile glanced Shivaay who was pretending to be busy in his own meal but he was not. But Anika was superb happy that she happily munched but she stopped eating listening Pooja

" Why you are eating wearing gloves?"

Anika quickly noticed that and Shivaay too looked up at Anika who was too assuming thinking,

" Yes, why he's still wearing gloves not now but from past few weeks I'm seeing him in gloves only. Here in Swiss and India too"

Anika with eyes asked him " What happened" to which he smiling nodded nothing but it didn't convinced her but she let it go infront of outsiders

Mrs B" Puttar take off your gloves and then eat. It's difficult to eat with gloves"

Shivaay" No, aunty ji I'm fine and it's cold here so that's why I kept my hands cover. You people eat and Anika you, finish all"

He smiling told focusing on his meal. After having lunch, on Pooja's insistence they left out to roam Swiss and this roaming was not suiting Anika as Shivaay was ignoring her over Pooja. She was walking behind them where both were walking ahead, Shivaay was too not focusing on her more as he was still upset with her words he said in car that somewhere hurt him but never showed her.

They where in shopping mall when Shivaay called Rudy and Gayu on cam and ask them what they need and expect Gauri both Rudy and Bhavya gave long list to Shivaay and even Bhavya gave long list to Anika who in clear words said

" Shut up I don't have money for you, devil. I've already recharge your cards. Now I won't spend money on you"

She snatched phone from him and ended the call

Shivaay" Anika what's this? How can you talk and deny Bhavya's wishes. Give my phone back, let me ask what she needs more. His brother is alive to give her everything"

Anika" It's you who had spoiled that devil"

Shivaay"How many times I've told you, don't call her devil. She's baby angel and what for big brothers are to spoil baby sisters. Okay"

Anika" haan aahaa....she's angel from which angle and deed she look angel to you? She's devil...the devil"

Shivaay" From which angle you don't look angel to me from that angle she look angel to me and mind that, it's not she, but the real devil, is only one and that's. You"

He told snatching his phone

Anika" You called me devil"

She said gawking her and she began fighting with him.

Pooja" OMG! You both again started fighting"

She said running to them with her shopping bags

Anika" O hello it's not me but he started"

Shivaay" You started"

Anika" You

Shivaay" You"

They both kept on playing you, you game when Pooja screamed loudly throwing bags on floor

Pooja" Just shut up you both"

She screamed

Pooja" Kya problem hai ab dono ka haan? Kyun itna larte ho dono? It's being forth hour I'm roaming with you and in these hours who both have fought thirty time. OMG even kids are better than you both but you two, are the worst one. Ufff! Who fights this much, tell me?"

Anika and Shivaay angrily glanced each other and abruptly pointed towards each other. That gave them other point to fight but Pooja came
inbetween and joined her hands infront of them

" For gods sake please don't fight more. I know you both look cute while fighting but please it's enough for today"

Both Shivika looked at each other and smiled sleepingly when Anika's phone rang, she checked the collar id and all her smile facades that got noticed by Shivaay who asked

" What happened whose call it's?"

Anika" No, one it's wrong number"

She smiling told

Shivaay" Are you sure?"

Anika" Yes. Come Pooja let's go to girls section and you please stay here. Don't come behind us like cheapde"

Pooja" What's cheapde?"

Anika pointed towards Shivaay and ran inside the girls shop leaving Shivaay with loads of bags. They both where checking girly items when Anika's phone was continuously ringing. She sigh and excused herself from Pooja and walked out to attend the call

Why the hell you are calling me again and again? If I'm not taking your call means I'm busy.

" Sorry for disturbing you but I think you are forgetting something"

What?

"What's the date today?"

23th

"Yes. 23th and my price is not deposit in my account yet."

I don't have more money to giving you. It's being years I'm paying you and now I don't have money to give you. Go to hell

" Think Anika if I went to hell then your life will be worst than hell"

You are threatening me?

" No, who I'm threaten Anika Raizada but the problem is that AR when, if innocent people like you don't understand sweet words then evil like me has to spit poison and you are not fool who don't understand the what poison I can spit and on whom"

Stop your nonsense if you opened your mouth then I'm gonna kill you.

" Then shut my mouth and yup what I was saying, I need my price to be double"

Have you gone mad? I'm already paying you 10 lac per month

" That time you where Anika but now you are AR and for AR is 20 lac is not a big deal"

No, I'm not going to give you either 10 ir either 20. It's enough now.

" Fine. It's enough then I think I should next call to Shivaay and ask from him for the price of one truth of your life and you know if I opened my mouth, he'll be ready to pay me 20 to 200 cores"

" Stop barking and I'm paying you. Just after one hour check your account"

"That's like good girl. Now come soon and by the way don't forget to bring Swiss watches from me, you know na. Time is so precious"

Saying that person ended the call

" Damnit where the hell I've stuck my life"

She yelled hitting her phone on wall when someone kept hand on her shoulder, she was well familiar about this touch that left her body into sweating with a though,

" Have he heard everything?"

She pov from the corner of eyes glancing him and then turning to him said

"What are you doing here?"

She asked looking here and there

" Don't you think, it should be my question? Do you have an idea how much I got worried when I didn't saw you and wait why you are sweating. Are you fine?"

" Hmm"

" Don't lie and tell me what's the matter? And with whom you where talking?"

He told taking her face in cup

" No, nothing happened and I was... not ta...."

" Jhoot na bolo and tell, why you said your life got struck?"

He caresses cleaning her sweat when Anika yelled pushing him back

" Once I said nothing happened then why you are eating my head and what's your problem, what? Can't you let me live free.. haan? What I do....what not with whom I talk? What's your problem? It's my life and I'll decided what I've to do with it. You are no one and nowhere in me, to ask me about me I do and what not. Yes. I was talking with someone and you heard right. I said, my life got struck in hell and that HELL IS YOU. YOU ARE THAT HELL ON EARTH FOR ME AND I'M COUNTING DAYS WHEN I'LL GET FREEDOM FROM YOU AND YOUR CAGE."

She screamed hitting on his chest but more than her hits, her words stabbed him. He looked around and all where glancing them that hurt Shivaay as he never wanted this world to know about them. His eyes got watery and he like poor glanced Anika's running figure who ran from there crying.

Pooja" What happened bunny?"

Shivaay pov" Kuch bhi to nahe hua. Main to pathar hoon aur pathar ko kya ho sakta hai?"

Na dard hota hai na kisi aur ke dard ka eshaas bus baarah din aur, aur phir to sirf.......

He harshly cleared his face with shirt sleeves, he opened his eyes and smirked devilish glancing Anika's running figure

SARVANASH..........!

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Precap

The return to India and with that lady baba to returns with.........

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Thanks for your votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 23.8K 100
Shivaay singh oberoi same as serial but with little diffrent shades but in college (hearthrobe of college). Omkara singh oberoi- same as serial but...
120K 10.7K 56
Shivaay singh oberoi's world revolves around business and family. He is known to be cold hearted in the business world. People think he's serious all...
54.4K 3.2K 34
Love...isn't this word so beautiful. It holds the power to make you feel out of the world where you and and your love exist, but what happen when thi...
462K 20.7K 44
Dreaming about the bright future with her husband, she entered in to hell with beast or heartless himself. She was dreaming about him. While his onl...