Addiction

By Daddy-Tae

Jeon Jungkooks addicted to drugs Kim Taehyungs addicted to sex The only way to over come their addictions is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18

15

4.3K 182 12
By Daddy-Tae

Rolling his eyes Jungkook patted Taehyungs hip and pushed him off of him and back onto the couch. Taehyung frowned but ended up not really caring. "You should sleep. I don't wanna deal with your drunk ass." The older male mocked Jungkook with his hand before laying down and curling up. The soberer of the two sighed and walked into his room. Soon coming out with an old blanket. Random stains littered the surface of the once light grey blanket. It had been washed for sure but some stains never come out. "Here you go turd sandwich." Taehyung frowned and swatted at Jungkook but missed. He then snuggled into the blanket and turned around to face the back of the couch.

Ignoring the older Jungkook started walking away but a small voice stopped him. "Thank you." Probably the nicest thing the older has ever said to him. A small smile broke out onto Jungkook's face. "Yeah don't mention it." "Hey, Jungkook." Taehyung sat up and looked at the other boy. "Yeah?" "You're pretty okay...I guess." It irked the other when he added the 'I guess'. "You're a dumbass Taehyung go to sleep." The male smiled and nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
259K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...