ᴀᴍᴏʀ ➳ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴠᴇ ɪɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟ...

Da xLittleMissReadAlotx

Read the title. Altro

➳ ʀᴜʟᴇs
» ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs
◦ ғᴏʀᴍ ◦
» ᴍᴀʀᴠᴇʟ
↳ ᴡ. ᴅᴇ ʟᴇᴏɴ
» ᴅᴄ ( ᴄᴡ sʜᴏᴡs )
↳ ᴢ. ᴢᴀᴛᴀʀᴀ (ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ)
↳ ᴅ. ʙʀᴏᴏᴋs (ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴀsʜ)
↳ ᴀ. ʜᴀʀᴛ (ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs)
» ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴍᴀɴ
↳ᴇ. ᴢᴀᴛᴀʀᴀ
» ᴛɪᴛᴀɴs
↳ ᴀ. ᴠᴇʀʟɪᴄᴇ
» ᴇʟɪᴛᴇ
» ʟᴀ ᴄᴀsᴀ ᴅᴇ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʟ (ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ʜᴇɪsᴛ)
↳ᴇ. ʀᴜɪᴢ
» ᴄᴀᴏs
↳ ᴀ. ɴʏᴘᴀɴ
» 𝟷𝟹 ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs ᴡʜʏ
↳ ᴄ. ᴘᴀᴅɪʟʟᴀ
» ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀɪᴛʏ/ᴄᴀsᴛ ʀᴘs
↳ᴇ. ᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ (ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ/ᴇʟɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ)
↳ ᴀ. ʙᴇᴄᴇʀʀᴀ (ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴀ ᴄᴀsᴛ/Celebrity)
↳ ʀ. ᴄᴀʀʀᴇʀᴀ (ᴇʟɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ)
↳ ᴇ. ᴀᴅʀɪᴀɴᴏ (ᴍᴀʀᴠᴇʟ ᴄᴀsᴛ)
↳ ᴊ. ᴘᴇ́ʀᴇᴢ
» sʜᴀᴍᴇʟᴇss
↳ ᴅ. ғʟᴏʀᴇs
» sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀs
↳ s. ᴍᴏʀɢᴇɴsᴛᴇʀɴ (ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ɪɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs)
↳ s. ғʟᴏʀᴇs (ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀʀᴛɪғɪᴄᴇs)
» ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴇʀ
↳ ʙᴇᴀᴛʀɪx ғʀᴏᴍ ʀᴇᴅᴀɴɪᴀ
» ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ʜɪʟʟ
↳. ᴍ. sᴀɴᴛᴏs
» ɢᴏssɪᴘ ɢɪʀʟ (ʀᴇʙᴏᴏᴛ)
↳ ᴠ. ɢᴜᴛɪᴇ́ʀʀᴇᴢ ʀᴇʏᴇs
» ᴄʜᴀʀᴍᴇᴅ
↳ ʙ. ᴍᴏʀᴀʟᴇs
» ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ
↳x. ᴄᴇᴅᴇɴᴏ
» ᴛʜᴇ sᴏᴄɪᴇᴛʏ
↳ ɴ. ᴍɪʟʟᴇʀ
» ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴀ
↳ᴇ. ᴍᴀʀᴛɪɴᴇᴢ
↳ ᴊ. ᴄʜᴀɴɴɪɴɢ
» ᴇɴᴏʟᴀ ʜᴏʟᴍᴇs
↳ ʙ. ʜᴏʟᴍᴇs
» ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪssɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴏᴛʜ
↳ ᴀ. ɢᴏɴᴢᴀʟᴇᴢ
» ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
↳ ᴇ. ᴄᴀʟᴢᴀᴅᴀ
» 𝟿-𝟷-𝟷
↳ s. ʀᴏᴜx
» ғᴀᴛᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴx sᴀɢᴀ
↳ ʟ. ᴍᴏᴏʀᴇ
» ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀʀ
↳ ᴛ. ᴍᴏʀᴇɴᴏ
» ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ
↳ ᴍ. ʙᴏʀʙᴏ́ɴ

↳ ᴊ.sᴜᴀʀᴇᴢ

1.7K 12 1.7K
Da xLittleMissReadAlotx

◦ NAME ◦
Jade Isabella Suarez

◦ NICKNAME(s) ◦
Isa (by her mother), Suarez (by her old friends), Princessa (by anyone)

◦ AGE ◦
16-17

◦ GENDER ◦
Female

◦ SEXUALITY ◦
Bisexual

◦ PERSONALITY ◦
Jade is a very beautiful girl and has always had to rely on her looks to get what she wants or her way. That was just how her mother taught her to be, to use her looks for something instead of wasting them. She is known for being a total bitch, and rather be a cold person than someone who just melts. She doesn't like the idea of being soft or talking about how she feels. She prefers to keep that to herself, or she can talk to Rebe about it. She has no control over what she says in certain moments, other times if you disrespect her then she has no problem putting people in their place. Deep down inside, she does care about people who are close to her even if she doesn't show it or say it every day they know. This is just the way her mother taught her to be, it is learned behavior to keep things on the inside and leave it that way.

◦ FACECLAIM ◦
Cindy Kimberly

◦ HOBBIES/LIKES ◦
- drinking & smoking. a bad habit she picked up from Rebe and Sandra

- parties

- making MONEY

- long drives

◦ DISLIKES ◦
- when people mess with her

- jails (she hates going to jails thanks to her mother)

- snitches

- cops

- Yeray

◦ BACKGROUND ◦
Jade was not born in Spain, her father was but not her. She was born in Puerto Rico and raised there. Things were always rough and it was a struggle. Her mother came up with a plan, and they got involved in some sketchy things which allowed Jade to get into all sorts of trouble. When her mother was arrested for selling, and running all sorts of drugs. She was moved to Spain with her deadbeat father who worked as a construction worker only to learn that he died as well. She was left stranded in a country she's never been in ever. Soon after, Sandra was the one to find the girl and take her in, later learning that she has a half-sister, aka Rebeka. She lives with the two like a family until her mother gets out of jail, and is attending Las Encincas.

She was first introduced prior to attending Las Encincas at one of Samuel's parties that he had at his home in season one. She was friends with Nano at the time, strictly friends. At that party, she met everyone that went to the party and attended Las Encincas, especially Guzman. The two hit it off rather quickly, he ended up taking Nadia back home and Jade to his place. She spent time with him from time to time.

◦ LOVE INTEREST ◦ (Let me know whether or not they're together)
Guzman Osuna Nunier (in season one she meets Guzman at Samuel's party, and the two hit it off. They spent a lot of time together. By season 2, he was shocked that Jade started to attend Las Encincas with him, but things between the two really took off but they never made things official. But by season 3, people have assumed that they were together and they eventually did make it officially around the beginning of season 3. The two are very much in love, and by the end of season 3, the two get secretly engaged, they are just preparing for their future after school.)

* ◦ APPEARANCE(s) ◦
- Season 1 - current

* ◦ OTHER(s) ◦
- speaks English & Spanish

- she may..have a criminal record.

- is in a grade under the others.

- Rebe is older.

- has a few tattoos. She has one under her breast, behind her ear, on her wrist, and a forearm.

* ◦ FAMILY ◦
- Marisol Suarez (mother)

Marisol & Jade have always had each other, they didn't have anyone else. So the two were considered very close, but as Marisol started to get involved with some criminal activity. Jade slowly separated herself not being interested in getting involved but eventually, she did get involved. She started to sell, and such. When Marisol was arrested, it put a major strain on their relationship and things haven't been the same since.

- unnamed father

- Mr. Suarez (grandfather)

Jade & her grandfather have a very complicated relationship. Things were fine while growing up, he always took care of her while her mother was busy. But Jade has always felt forced to keep her sexuality a secret from him, he is a religious man and one who firmly strong on his belief. One day she did come out to him as bisexual and he ultimately kicked her out of his house and told her to never return until she got rid of her attraction for women. Her mother and she haven't seen the old man since.

- Rebe (older half-sister)

- Sandra (legal guardian)

◦ SCENARIO ◦
We shall discuss

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

244K 7.8K 173
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
70.7K 1.9K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
160K 8.2K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
48.4K 479 26
Catching Fire - Mockingjay Part 2 Once you're put in that arena, you're locked in forever. Emmeline Whitlock was the Victor of the 68th Hunger Games...