Friends

By AntoniaParsons

You've been bestfriends since you were very young, but after losing contact for a short time, he contacts you... More

Friends - Part 2
Friends - Part 3
Friends - Part 4
Friends - Part 5
Friends - Part 6

Friends - Part 1

2 0 0
By AntoniaParsons

You've been best friends with Taehyung since you were both three, and had managed to stay best friends all the way through everything, even BTS debut. However, you have recently lost contact a bit.

About a year after BTS' debut:

*Incoming video call from "Tae~"*

You pick up the phone to see your lifelong best friend sitting in a small office. This is the first time you've talked properly in almost a year.

You: Taehyung-Oppa?

Tae: Hey y/n!

You: Oppa, it's late...

Tae: I know. I'm sorry I haven't called you in so long. It's been so long since we've talked, I just wanted to know if my best friend is doing okay~

You: I'm good Oppa, how are you?

Tae: I'm also good. I'm really missing my best friend though...

You: It has been a while.

Tae: I know, which is why I wanted to know if you'd like to come to our next concert.

You: What?

Tae: It's this weekend. I can get you a pass so that you can come backstage to meet the members. I think you'll like them.

You: Are you sure?

Tae: I'm absolutely sure~ I've told them all about you and they all really want to meet you.

You: Oh really?

Tae: Yes really~ What do you say then?

You: I'll be there!

Tae: Ahh! Thank you so much! I miss you~ See you soon~~

During the days before leaving for the venue, you can feel both excitement and anxiousness building up inside you. You get to see your life-long best friend for the first time in ages, but will the members actually like you? What will they think of you? What if they don't actually like you?

You try not to concentrate on the slight negatives, and soon it's reached the weekend and you're at the concert venue.

The members and Taehyung are just arriving, so you stand by the entrance to greet them.

Suga: Ah! She's real!

Hoseok: He's not crazy then!

Jungkook: Nice to meet you y/n!

Namjoon: V has said so much about you.

Hoseok: We were starting to think that you might not actually exist and he's crazy

Tae: Hey!

Jimin: Once he starts talking about you, he doesn't stop y/n.

Jin: It does get a bit annoying sometimes.

Tae: I don't actually talk too much about you.

Suga: Liar.

Namjoon: He tends to go on and on for hours

Jungkook: Yoongi-Hyung where are you going?

Suga had started walking away from you and the other members, but spun round when Jungkook asked. He looked a bit flustered.

Suga: No where.

Jimin: Ah he looks embarrassed!

Suga: What! I am not!

You: Cute

Jin: Ah you hear that! She thinks you're cute

Tae: No she doesn't

Hoseok: How do you know?

Tae: She's my best friend, I know these things.

You: Sure sure

Namjoon: I love how she doesn't even agree with you!

Tae: Huh whatever.

Jungkook: We should get ready now guys. Hope to talk to you later y/n!

The rest of the members walk off after Jungkook, but you stay with Tae and talk to him for a bit. You watch as his stylist does his makeup and laugh at the jokes that the members keep making about him.

Soon, they're just waiting for ARMY to take their seats with you.

Jimin: Ah you know Taehyung didn't want us to bug you a lot y/n

You: He said that?

Jungkook: Yeah, he thinks we're a bad influence

You: Aha I'm sure I'm more of a bad influence on you guys!
Hoseok: At least you admit it y/n

Jimin: You going to be watching me the most y/n

He starts messing around and showing off, and you just laugh at him with the other members who are there.

Hoseok: Taehyung's coming look!

You: Ah he looks so majestic

Suga: Like a dark horse. Or just himself.

Taehyung: You guys...

Suga: Y/n, you should go find your seat.

Jimin: Do you want me to help you?

You: I think I can manage

Tae: Leave her alone you guys

Jungkook: Why're you being so protective hyung?

Tae: Eh?

You: I'll go find my seat guys, see you soon!

Tae: See you y/n~!

All: Bye~~

You head for your seat and soon you're surrounded by ARMIES, and you're singing along and doing all the fanchants to BTS' songs. Every now and then, the members take the time to say something to the crowd, and soon it's Taehyung's turn.

Namjoon: V! Do you have anything to say?

Tae: Uhm yeah... I uhm wanted to say I really big thank you to a very special person who is here tonight. She has been my best friend since we were very young, and she has always been by my side when I need her. Unfortunately I made the mistake of losing contact with her for sometime recently because of work, but she understands my reasons for this, and she accepted the offer of coming here tonight to be here with me. She has always been my best friend, and I can actually remember having a conversation with her in school about my dream of becoming someone 'big', and she's the person who allowed me to see that I really could do whatever I want, and made me see that I have the potential to get to where I am now, so I believe that without her, I wouldn't be in this place right now. She's right over there (points to where you are, and you lock eyes). She came to see us before the concert and I can say that I haven't missed someone as much as I have missed her in a long time. She really is a truly great person, and I really couldn't like without her, so I really would love it if you could all show her the love and appreciation that she deserves.

ARMY cheers, 'aws' and makes adoring sounds after nearly every sentence that Taehyung says. Some people around you catch onto exactly who Taehyung is talking about and start smiling at you.

Jimin: Taehyung~ah, tell ARMY her name, so they know not to mistake her.

You can see the members slowly turn to face you in the crowd.

Tae: Y/n...

You can see Tae started to tear up on the stage, while you hear the ARMIES around you start to chant your name, and it quickly starts to spread throughout the whole of the venue.

You try not to make eye contact with the people who know that it's you, but instead you manage to somehow lock eyes with each of the members in turn.

After the concert, you try to get out of there as quickly as possible just in case other ARMIES realised that it was you that Tae had been talking about. You really enjoyed the concert, but you just wanted to get home now.

Whilst in the car home, you get a phone call from Taehyung.

Tae: Y/n? Where are you?

You: I'm on my way home...

Tae: Oh...

You: Sorry Oppa... I just didn't wanted to get attacked by all of the ARMIES if they worked out if it was me...

Tae: No, no... it's fine. I was going to ask if you wanted to come round ours for a bit.

You: Oh, sorry Oppa.

Tae: It's alright. Please get home safely. Text me when you're there.

You: I will~

Tae: Thank you~

He hangs up and you carry on the drive home. Once you've arrived, you text Tae to tell him that you have arrived home.

Tae~                                                                                                                                                                   You

I'm home now Oppa~

Okay~ Thank you for telling me!

I hope you sleep well y/n!

Do you want me to call you in the morning?

I won't be able to talk in the morning, sorry

I will call you when i am free

Okay~ talk soon

Yep! Talk soon~

Note from Creator ~~~

This is an entirely different storyline that I am starting. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.1M 37.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
268K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...