Power over me (Sherlock and M...

By Fangirl447

After the Final Problem's misadventures, John and Sherlock were back to solving crimes, as usual. Just when i... More

1-After the call
2-Involved
3-Speechless
4- Something Missing
5-Disturbing the peace
6- Musgrave Hall
7-One more riddle
8- Reunited
9- Where we left off
10- The criminal bows

A/N!! Please Read!!

813 7 0
By Fangirl447

Okay, so I know some of these chapters would seem rushed, or not perfectly written, but let me tell you that I'm planning on rewriting them as soon as I get the ideas out. I can't focus if my head is full, so I need to write my ideas first, and only then, I'll be able to correct my mistakes and rewrite some phrases, add new bits and all that. 

This is precisely why I want you guys to tell me what you think, I care about your opinion, I've never done this and I want my writing to become better and better. So if it concerns the storyline, the sentences, certain words, PLEASE tell me. I would be really grateful because it would be really helpful for me to get better and for you to enjoy the story more...

Thanks a lot!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 505 8
Sherlock couldn't believe what he was hearing: what she was asking was the impossible, wasn't it? Closing his eyes again he tried to say it the way...
164K 6.8K 16
It's been 2 years since the Reichenbach fall, and John is a mess. Recent events have motivated Sherlock to reunite with his doctor, but things don't...
227K 7K 83
You and John Watson were old flames back in your high school year. Thankfully, when you broke up, you still remained friends. That was, until the yea...
94.2K 4.7K 30
A mysterious death. A life in the balance. When do the ends justify the means? John Watson wants nothing more than to head home to 221B and have a...