It's not that simple

By JemiaYoung

I'm not good with descriptions,but just know that this book is good and your going to like it!!! More

Chp.1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8
Chp.9
Chp.10
Chp.11
This not a update
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20
Chp.21
Chp.22
Chp.24
Chp.25
Chp.26
Chp.27
Chp.28
Chp.29
Chp.30
Chp.31
Chp.32
Wtf is going on !!!
Chp.33
Chp.34
Chp.35
Chp.36
Chp.37
Chp.38
Chp.39
Chp.40
Chp.41
Chp.42
Chp.43
Chp.44
Chp.45
Chp.46
Chp.47
Chp.48
Chp.49
Chp.50
Chp.51
Chp.52
Chp.53
Chp.54
Chp.55
New book!!!
Chp.56
Chp.57
Chp.58
Chp.59
Chp.60

Chp.23

10.5K 363 166
By JemiaYoung

Dave

I left Liyah room and went back to the living room finding Xander and Jayla already looking at me.

"So you not gone tell us why you here" jayla said and I hugged her "why does it matter... why you here"I asked her cause she was really starting to piss me off.

A lot of people don't know this but I got anger issues deadass I will snap on anybody anytime.

"I just find it funny that liayh broke up with von but you here"she said and I scrunched my face up "first off me being here ain't got nun to do with von second the only reason I came down here is to check on her since nobody else wanted to"I said with a clear attitude.

"We came down here though"she said and I waved her off "jayla you know you only came down here to get some stuff and then you was leaving, don't try to act dumb with me cause I ain't buying".

Xander ain't said shit the whole i time I was talking "she's the one that don't want to talk to nobody"she said and I rolled my eyes "ight Jayla I'm done talking"I said fed up with this conversation.

"I'm going to my room"she sat up and walked to her room slamming the door.

If that bitch woke liayh up its gone be some problems.

"Is she straight"Xander asked me and I just shook my head "I know y'all heard her throwing up, no she ain't straight and she feel like nobody care about her cause this whole time she been down here depressed ain't nobody came to check up on her".

"You still love her"he asked me and I shrugged my shoulders "I'm not worried about me right now"I said and he just nodded his head.

"I will talk to her before we leave tomorrow I don't know what jayla got going on"he said and I nodded my head looking down at my phone.

"Ight bro see you tomorrow"he said and I dabbed him up and he walked back to jayla room.

I changed the channel and turned on a basketball game I watched it till I fell asleep.

2:34 am
"Dave wake up"I heard Liyah voice making me wake up seeing her standing over me "what's wrong"I asked her sitting up.

"Come sleep with me"she said pulling my arm"I shook my head laying back down "Nawl I'm good go back to sleep"I said "no this couch is uncomfortable I can tell by how your sleeping on it, it ain't like we ain't slept in a bed together"she said and I sighed getting up.

She walked to the kitchen to grab her leftovers from Waffle House "you gone eat the shit again even after you threw up"I asked her and she nodded her head walking to her room.

She climbed in her bed patting next to her "come on teddy bear"she said and I rolled my eyes "why you up so early"I mumbled getting into the bed laying down next to her.

"Cause I took like three naps today and I'm hungry"she said finishing her waffle "Yea yo ass pregnant"I mumbled and she frowned "why would you say that"she pouted and I rubbed her stomach "stop all that crying"I said and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"You want some"she tried to give me some hash browns "I'm good eat yo food"I said and she pouted "you need to eat"I opened my mouth and she put some food in it.

"There you go better"she smiled at me and i couldn't help but let a smile come to my face "I love it when you smile"she said touching my cheek and I shook my head.

"I like my mug"I said making my original face "well I don't you gone scare my baby with that mug"she said rubbing her stomach "girl yo baby gone love me" I said and she laughed "you and maj so sure about my baby liking y'all.

"Cause we already know"I shrugged, she put her empty plate down and she laid next to me "I'm sleepy again"she said yawning "then go to sleep"I said playing in her hair "ok"she mumbled dozing off to sleep.

______________________________________

2 months later

"Mama you didn't have to come to the appointment with me Dave would've came"I said and she shrugged her shoulders "I wanted to see my first grand baby"she said smiling.

We was in the waiting room waiting for my name to be called back. We found out a week after I threw up that I was pregnant when my dumb ass passed out at school and jay had to take me to the hospital.

Only people that know is maj,my mom,Dave,and my dad. He wasn't to happy about it but now he want stop asking me about his "grandson".

I tried to reach out to von but I didn't get a response so I just said fuck it,I don't need no one to help me take care of my child the fuck.

I haven't told anyone else cause I just don't feel the need to tell them, they will just find out when I pop up with a baby or I pop up with a big belly.

I still stay down her close to campus since it's summer time I don't have classes but I decided to stay down here and Dave and maj just comes down here to check up on me.

Me and Xander talk he checks up on me but he still don't know about the pregnancy, cause I'm afraid of his reaction, hell im really scared of all of their reactions.

"Aaliyah young"The nurse called my name and we called followed her back to the room.

"Is this your first appointment"she asked me and I nodded my head a little nervous "well don't be worried the doctor will walk you threw everything"I nodded my head and she walked out.

My mom sat down next to the bed taking pictures of me "ma don't take pictures of"I covered my face and she waved me off "your glowing girl"she said making
Me smile.

"Hey how y'all doing today"the doctor came in with a smile on her face "hi I'm fine and how are you"I smiled at her pulling my white girl voice.

"Well ms.young I'm doing great now that I finally got to meet my new patient"she smiled at me and I smiled back "and is this grandma"she said greeting my mama "yes it's g-ma"she said making me laugh.

"Lol she doesn't want to be called grandma"I said and the doctor laughed and nodded her head "I will remember that".

"Ok well let's check on our little bean will we"she said and I smiled laying back on the table "now I just need you to pull your shirt back for me and g-ma if you would like can you cut the light off for me".

We followed alll of her instructions "okay on this computer the baby will show and we can try to find the heart beat but it's kinda hard on the first time"I nodded my head picking my phone up.

I went to the group chat with maj and Dave and called them on FaceTime "y'all I'm bout to see the baby"I said flipping the camera showing them the screen.

"Okay I though we found your little bean" the doctor said and I looked really close and she zoomed in "oh my god it's so small"I said in shock.

"Bro Liyah you really got a baby in you"maj whispered and I smiled, I looked down and I saw Dave eyes locked on the screen "this is crazy"he said and I laughed.

"Ooo we found a heartbeat"she said turning the screen up, the sound of my baby heart beat filled the room and I busted in tears "awww Liyah don't cry"my mama said picking my phone up and flipping the camera.

"We got you okay Liyah"maj said and I nodded my head still covering my face up "I love y'all"I said wiping my face off "stop all that crying and we love you too ma" Dave said and I smiled.

"Okay I'm gone call y'all when I get back home"I said and they nodded their head and hung up.

40 minutes later

"Mama you got to stop feeding me all this unhealthy food you heard the doctor"I said while we sitting in chills.

"Girl I ate unhealthy food with you and you turned out straight"she said and I side eyed her "you sure about that"I said and she laughed at me.

"Girl you turned out good enough"She said and i laughed "I love you ma"I said and she smiled at me "I love you too baby" she said.

"So what's up with you and yo baby daddy" she asked me and I sighed and shrugged my shoulders "I tried to reach out to him and he don't respond so fuck him"I said and she sighed.

"I just want yo child to have its father in its life and I know you want the same" She said and I nodded my head "I can't force him to be there ma and I'm not going to beg him so when I pop up with a baby or a big ass belly then he will know".

She nodded her head "well juju birthday next week and I want you come home for his birthday party"she said looking up at me and I nodded my head "I will come down"I said and she smiled.

"They miss you"she said and I smiled "I miss my first borns"I said and she laughed "I can't believe his bad ass bout to turn 4"I said and she laughed "I swear".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 473 12
Good books need no description! Just Reading!«
9.4K 390 37
Plz check it out & see how I did on this one . 🙏🏾❤️
1.3K 45 15
just read im not good with descriptions. ill try and come back and give you something.
1.8K 22 12
Best friends turn into lovers .. that's all you need to know.