Bon AppΓ©tit!

By JaXender

[GxG] Avery Carlisle is a spoiled rich college girl. She always gets what she wants and desires in her life... More

Chapter (1): Avery Carlisle
Chapter (2) I Want My Car
Chapter (3): Danni Scott
Chapter (4): Oh My Cook!
Chapter (5): Sexy As Hell
Chapter (6): The Shrew
Chapter (7): Uncle Josh
Chapter (8): Old Friends
Chapter (9): A Mouse In The House
Chapter (11): Flooding Danni
Chapter (12): Chloe Mitchell
Chapter (13): House Party
Chapter (14): Cleaning Up
Chapter (15): Danni & Chloe
Chapter (16): Videogames
Chapter (17): Benjamin Scott
Chapter (18): A Thanks
Chapter (19): Change Of Heart
Chapter (20): It's Going To Be Okay
Chapter (21): Friends
Chapter (22): Kiss Me
Chapter (23): In Her Sickness
Chapter (24): La Divorce
Chapter (25): Welcome Home Ben
Chapter (26): What Do You Think Robert?
Chapter (27): The Babysitting
Chapter (28): Teach Me
Chapter (29): Meeting The Friends
Chapter (30): Thunder & Lightning
Chapter (31): Double Jealousy
Chapter (32): The Spark
Chapter (33): The Rape Of The Amaryllis
Chapter (34): Outburst
Chapter (35): Healed Bruises
Chapter (36): The Hacker & The Stealthy
Chapter (37): Framing The Gray
Chapter (38): The 80,000$
Chapter (39): Carter Reed
Chapter (40): Hearing Loud & Clear
Chapter (41): Taming The Shrew
Chapter (42): Fervor Night
Chapter (43): The B-Word
Chapter (44): Sway With Me
Chapter (45): Ride To The Sunset
Chapter (46): Voltaic Emotions
Chapter (47): Hidden Eyes
Chapter (48): Secrets Disclosed
Chapter (49): Sweet As Sugar
Chapter (50): The Yellow Card
Chapter (51): Fresh Tears
Chapter (52): Breaking The Promise
Chapter (53): A Slap To Snap
Chapter (54): Till The Last Breath
Chapter (55): With A Ring I Vow To You

Chapter (10): Hanging Out

3.6K 159 7
By JaXender

Steve was with April walking to class, holding hands but he was thinking about something. He missed his old friend, it's been a long time since they hung out together.

"Steve" she said. "Steve!" She shook him a bit chuckling.

"Huh? Yeah?"

"What are you thinking about?" She smiled and winked.

He chuckled. "It's not what you think"

"Then what is it? Is it about your uncle?"

"No I was thinking about Danni. I just realized that I haven't see her since ages"

"Then why don't you hang out with her like you used to?"

"That's a very good idea" He smiled at the thought. "How about the four of us hang out together?"

"By four you mean us, Danni and Avery, right?"

"Yeah, what do you think?"

"When?" She smiled at him and he kissed her.

"You ask Avery and I'll ask Danni"

"Or..." she said as she tilted his chin up. "We could go to them and ask them both at the same time"

"Smart" he said as he gave her a small kiss and they went to class.

***************************

In the afternoon Avery returned home and felt hungry so she headed down to the kitchen and luckily for her, Danni hasn't arrived yet. She wasn't in the mood for her endless flirtation and teasing. The doorbell rang and she went to open it and found Steve and April beaming at her.

"Hey, guys" She smiled as she hugged them.

"Hey, you" said Steve.

"Steve has an idea"

"About what?"

"About hanging out" he said.

"I like that" She smiled.

"The four of us" said April.

"Who is the fourth?"

"Danni" he said.

Her eyes went wide and she opened her mouth to say something but closed it again "Uh..." She looked at April then Steve and all three of them heard a vespa. They turned around and saw Danni taking off her helmet, running a hand through her curls.

"Hey Danni!" Steve called her and motioned her to come. She gave him a nod with a smile and jogged towards them.

"Hey" she said as she smiled at April, Steve and even Avery who scoffed lightly.

"Danni, are you free tonight?" asked Steve as he put an arm around her shoulder.

"It depends. You know I have to work here" She stated.

"Yeah, she does" said Avery hoping to get rid of her.

"Okay" He rubbed his chin, thinking. "What if you finished early can you come with us? I missed hanging out with you"

"Me too man" she said truly and thought for a moment. "Okay, I finish work then we can hang out"

"Yes!" he said. "You'll have fun I promise"

"I know I will" She chuckled. "So the four of us will go, right?" She locked eye with her for a split second.

"Yeah" said April willing to get to know her.

"Then you have my word" He hugged her and patted her back. She winked at Avery from behind them and Avery gave her the finger quickly.

"We will see you two tonight, okay?"

"You got it" replied Danni and Avery nodded and waved goodbye to them.

Danni and Avery entered the house, Danni was heading to the kitchen and she could sense Avery following her with her arms crossed defensively but she didn't turn around.

"Don't worry, I won't steal your friends from you, even though one of them is my long-time friend" she said jokingly.

"Couldn't you say no?!" she said angrily.

"I don't wanna say no. He is my friend and it's none of your business what I do or who I go out with, now please let me work"

"This isn't over yet" she said as she turned her on heel.

"Whatever you say, ginger" she said as she started cutting the tomato.

***************************

At dinner time, Fred returned home and had dinner with them but Avery was hoping to finish her dinner quickly before they say anything. She hasn't talked to her mother since they talked about the divorce.

"I'm going out tonight" she said as she ate.

"Okay" said Fred.

"And I might be late so..."

"Fine but keep the phone beside you" said Meredith.

"I'm not 15 anymore" She glared at her mother she was still mad at her.

"She is right" said Fred as he looked at Meredith. "She is a college girl, let her do what she wants as long as she doesn't do anything stupid or reckless"

"Thanks"

"I'm concerned about my daughter Fred!" she said angrily.

"Let me remind you she is my daughter too!" Things were heating up. "She has the right to do what she pleases"

"Excuse me I need to get ready"

Avery excused herself before hearing the rest of the conversation and went to get dressed. She put on dark blue jeans and black tank top with wedge heels. She took her BMW and went to the club.

***************************

Steve and April were waiting for them outside the club. Danni arrived on her vespa and took off her helmet, as she was stepping out Avery arrived on time and turned off the engine, getting out of her car.

"Look at that, they are on time!" said Steve. "I feel like we are in some sort of gangster movie" He pointed at Danni's clothes. She was wearing a white shirt, black leather jacket with black jeans and black combat boots.

"Hey Stevey"

"Hey dork" They hugged and she hugged April as well.

Avery said hi to them except for Danni, she said it quickly but Danni appreciated that little 'Hi' from her. They entered the club and sat on the booth. Boys were already checking out Avery and for some reason Danni felt protective of her.

"Do you come here often?" asked Danni.

"We do" said April pointing at herself and Avery.

"This place is really nice"

"You'll find hot guys here actually, if you know what I mean" said April winking at her.

Danni and Steve laughed heartily, April and Avery shared a look wondering what they were laughing at.

"Danni is gay" said Steve through his chuckles.

April blinked twice and Avery's jaw dropped, no wonder she was flirting with her the whole time.

"I kind of expected that" said April. "Finally I have a lesbian friend!"

"You aren't afraid that she might steal you from Steve or develop a crush on you" asked Avery.

April shook her head and so did Danni and Steve "No offence April, you are very beautiful and I envy Steve that he has someone like you in his life but you are not my type, so chill Avery" she said as she winked at Avery. Avery blushed and scowled looking away from her.

"Watch it, you are complimenting my girlfriend" said Steve jokingly.

"Just stating the facts" She shrugged and he chuckled patting her shoulder.

"I'm gonna get some drinks" said Avery as she went to the bar.

Avery sat on the bar stool ordered herself the drink and sipped it there.

"What's wrong with her?" asked Danni showing concern.

"... Her parents argue a lot so she feels like it's her fault but it isn't"

"Oh" she said. "Has she always been like that? I mean so bossy and a little bit sassy" she said nervously hoping that she didn't cross the line about Avery's personality.

April chuckled at her nervousness. "It's okay Danni, I know what you mean... to tell you the truth that's not really her. She is sweet and delicate but she pretends to be strong and no she isn't sassy or a trouble maker and I think she does that just to attract her parents' attention so that they could stop fighting" She shrugged and sipped her drink. "I know you might think that she is bitchy but she isn't, she is just hurt"

Danni nodded at her and thought about her words maybe her attitude towards her was because her feelings were bottled up so she takes it all out on her.

"Uh-Oh!" said April as her eyes were set on Avery and Ryan who was heading to her.

"What?" asked Steve.

"Ryan is here"

"So?" asked Steve confused.

"So Ave broke up with him"

"I guess I missed a lot here, huh?"

"You have no idea"

Danniturned her head to look at a college guy who was talking to Avery but Averyseemed distracted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 14.4K 45
(Book One) Do you ever feel as if your life has yet to begin? I've been alive for almost seventeen years now and absolutely nothing has ever happened...
117K 3.8K 32
Isabella Wilder is the epitome of clueless. From getting disgusted stares from her classmates to having her own best friend blatantly flirt with her...
87K 1.7K 39
This story is between two young ladies who found love and friendship with each other and explore their sexuality as their paths cross in the universi...
2.8M 71.5K 76
Avery is back in her hometown, after she moved away to LA with her mom. After her parents divorced her mom thought it would the best if they get away...